Recent content by jameselliotbrown81

1. jameselliotbrown81

what do you think of the film --?

what do you think of the film --?
  2. jameselliotbrown81

What if The Bonfire of the Manatees were actually the movie?

i think that the current plot of the simpsons movie is so great. it's so very simpson-y. i think of any criticisms of the film, the actual plot would be one of the things that wouldn't be brought up.
  3. jameselliotbrown81

yeah, this in an interesting one... i'm really looking forward to that 7" with the four new...

yeah, this in an interesting one... i'm really looking forward to that 7" with the four new songs! (if i can even get my hands on it...) but i do wish they'd have left the extra shadows recordings to that 7" alone and done something new with the album. it's a bit of a disappointment that the 7"...
  4. jameselliotbrown81

hey, could you change the album discussion thread title to "Album Discussion Thread [Finished]"...

hey, could you change the album discussion thread title to "Album Discussion Thread [Finished]" and LOCK it and un-sticky it too. thanks very much. and the media discussion section is now all yours! i look forward to your thread's future...
  5. jameselliotbrown81

haha, no worries man. i'm glad you like it so much!! it's an amazing song. the album it comes...

haha, no worries man. i'm glad you like it so much!! it's an amazing song. the album it comes from is pretty amazing too, but i'd say that's definitely the best song from the album.
  6. jameselliotbrown81

hey man, dylan's recording a new album! it's been confirmed! sadly more covers though... no info...

hey man, dylan's recording a new album! it's been confirmed! sadly more covers though... no info on what kind of covers though it's heavily rumoured to be old gospel songs.
  7. jameselliotbrown81

Hahaha I can't believe you never even watched it even though it's like one of your favourite...

Hahaha I can't believe you never even watched it even though it's like one of your favourite shows. no matter how abysmal it is, i'd do it for completions sake. i'll check out the review in a mo!
  8. jameselliotbrown81

sorry, i only just saw your other vm when i got this one. cool dude. how were they live? we can...

sorry, i only just saw your other vm when i got this one. cool dude. how were they live? we can definitely arrange something with that time zone. i can go on any time in the next several hours, though i imagine you're asleep now? I'm not sure, haha.
  9. jameselliotbrown81

Season 1's charm

awesome post by jims from a past thread on season 1's charm.
  10. jameselliotbrown81

you're awesome, thank you! i think it would make a good addition to the current thread for those...

you're awesome, thank you! i think it would make a good addition to the current thread for those who haven't seen it.
  11. jameselliotbrown81

hey man. do you remember that huge post jims made once about season 1's charm. i remember he...

hey man. do you remember that huge post jims made once about season 1's charm. i remember he used a screenshot from life on the fast lane if that helps. can't find it anywhere.
  12. jameselliotbrown81

Season 1's charm

not that i agree with the complaint, but it's a perfectly valid complaint to make. just because there is appropriate and necessary reasoning behind why something exists, doesn't mean it should be ignored or off-limits. yes, the characterisations and animations being "all over the place" were due...
  13. jameselliotbrown81

hey hamm. can you change the album discussion thread title to: Album Discussion Thread -- Week...

hey hamm. can you change the album discussion thread title to: Album Discussion Thread -- Week 12: AZ - Doe or Die
  14. jameselliotbrown81

and yeah, that BoTT is a disappointment. i'll probably pick it up eventually for its audio...

and yeah, that BoTT is a disappointment. i'll probably pick it up eventually for its audio quality as it truly is one of my favourite albums ever, but i'll stick with the original release run for now. QUESTION: have you ever read chronicles (vol. 1)?
  15. jameselliotbrown81

yeah, i worded that wrong. i totally didn't mean you don't savour those things. i just mean...

yeah, i worded that wrong. i totally didn't mean you don't savour those things. i just mean, when i want to watch a film/tv show, i have to be in a certain frame of mind for the most part and i don't like that. it limits my exploration of film and tv. whereas music is much more of an "anytime"...