Insanity Pepper

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why exactly do you like WSMB? (Both Parts) then? Also, I'm interested to know how you feel about Homer Badman. I find it overrated. I don't really consider it one of the series' best like most people do, but it does have its moments. Sorry for asking you so many questions, BTW.
    What exactly are your problems with Politically Inept. I know about the bad dream twists, and of course, the gravy boat, but I'm interested in hearing what you have to say.
    Here's a question for you, Insanity Pepper. Which production line do you think is worse, BABF or PABF? You already talked about BABF in your review thread, but PABF contains your most hated episode (Politically Inept) and some other reviled episodes, including Lisa Goes Gaga.
    Hey ! for your reviewing thread, it's just a spambot, it will not react to your post. And his post would be deleted by the admins anyway so don't worry :).
    Ironically, I can remember obscure facts from a long time ago, but I'm really absent-minded.
    I vaguely remembered that you had said something like that, and I got lucky with the search.
    Thanks for explaining fully.
    I've been hearing quite a bit of S4 "hate" recently and it's kinda been surprising me; I just think it's absolutely perfect.
    I do agree there are a couple of below average episodes like Whacking Day (my least favourite ep of 2-8), Clip Show and Krusty but I feel every season has these, more or less.
    You say you feel Season 7 does the best job at mixing plot, humour and emotion so... where do you stand on Season 4?
    I feel S4 is the one that does everything perfectly.

New Kid on the Block, Duffless, Homer's Triple Bypass, Lisa the Beauty Queen are all episodes that mix the above statements together seamlessly and there are gag/plot heavy episodes like Marge vs The Monorail and Mr Plow and emotion heavy episodes like I Love Lisa and Lisa's First Word.
    Me neither. I am sorry I couldn't do QUITE as much as I had hoped, but you got me farther than I think anyone else would have. Should we ever get into another Survivor game, I hope we get into a competition against each other. Brains against brains. ;)
    They're gonna vote you or Krusty Burglar as winners. Nonetheless, I had a great time getting this far and thanks to you, it gets me a better idea of how to play if I join another game. Thank you for such a great game, my friend. :)
    Hi. I just want to let you know that I know how you feel with your least favorite episode getting attacked. My least favorite episode of all time is Lisa the Iconoclast, which similarly gets ridiculed because there's "so many worse episodes." I don't really want to bring that up in the thread because God knows I've been attacked for it enough. I don't care for Spin-Off Showcase either, and your opinion is not "factually incorrect." I've gone through what you're going through.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back