hughes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You asked for this stuff, didn't you?

I've been meaning to get a turn table that allows you to digitize the albums just so that I can listen to them in the car or on an MP3 player of some sort. Not really sure which ones are quality, though.

I have benefited from people digitizing their whole collections and then selling to me.
    Highlights eh? hmm..

VeeJay gatefold copy of Introducing The Beatles
    Second pressing/complete white album.
    Every album ever released by the likes of Steve Miller Band, ZZ Top, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Billy Joel, Elton John, Heart, etc.
    All 6 cover variants for In Through the Outdoor. 4 w/paper bag.
    Promotional white label copy of Procol Harum's Shine on Brightly.
    Mono copy of Jefferson Airplane's After Bathing at Baxter's
    Censored and Uncensored variants of Blind Faith, Scorpion's Love Drive, Three Dog Night's Hard Labor, Golden Earring's Moontan.
    Zabriskie Point Soundtrack
    The New Sound of Capitol. A promotional album released by Capitol records in order to promote a number of new bands incl. The Pink Floyd, The Bob Seger System, The Steve Miller Band, and Linda Rondstadt.
    Shut Down and Shut Down Volume 2

It's honestly easier to list what I don't have.
    Hey Animal, don't forget to submit your answers to the latest MURDER game challenge.

Thanks. ;)
    Oh man, that BGod84 really pissed you off, hasn't he.
    But the thing about putting people on ignore: I'm always tempted to read it anyway, so that system doesn't work for me.
    Hope things work out for you in the Survivor-game.
    Guess it's just waiting for Bella's vote right now.
    Hope we will get a chance in the Survivor-game, now the almighty Animal is involved also. ;)
    ah. for me chemistry is the hardest class, so I imagine Physics will be impossible for me.

so do you have a better grade then you deserve or the opposite...?
    as well you should.

I think I need Physics next year, right now I am in chemistry as my science class. Is Physics one of your harder classes
    I'd like to, but I'm scared I would tally up the votes wrong and stuff. I'll try to do it right now, to see if I can
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back