Recent content by Hapablap

1. Hapablap

But of course, you have to graduate Harvard to come up with stuff like that.

But of course, you have to graduate Harvard to come up with stuff like that.
  2. Hapablap

and the card attached would say.. post more pictures for lawnboy. Thats a fucking gold mine...

and the card attached would say.. post more pictures for lawnboy. Thats a fucking gold mine, nice work!
  3. Hapablap

Hey jim, I consider you a friend like it or not. blam.

Hey jim, I consider you a friend like it or not. blam.
  4. Hapablap

Lets all be friends.. that can drink without becoming assholes.

Lets all be friends.. that can drink without becoming assholes.
  5. Hapablap

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around.. I guess.. whats up 3D

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around.. I guess.. whats up 3D
  6. Hapablap

Time for some serious legal drinking, happy 21st!

Time for some serious legal drinking, happy 21st!
  7. Hapablap

What kind of car does homer drive?

There is no answer to this question other than generic animated sedan, just like what state is this car registered in.
  8. Hapablap

My previous comment was just a quote from Mr. Show, don't want you frying your mind trying to...

My previous comment was just a quote from Mr. Show, don't want you frying your mind trying to figure out what it means:)
  9. Hapablap

My hobby has become filling out other peoples profiles with these messages, its really hard and...

My hobby has become filling out other peoples profiles with these messages, its really hard and just sad. Don't cry for me, I'm already gone.
  10. Hapablap

Every move we make is self animation, sort of..

Every move we make is self animation, sort of..
  11. Hapablap

What did the male alligator say to the female alligator right after his orgasm? Gator done...

What did the male alligator say to the female alligator right after his orgasm? Gator done. Whichever one of us runs into Larry the Cable Guy gets to tell him that joke, and offer the complete rights to it for his fantastic act, just let me know so I don't make a fool of myself if I meet him...
  12. Hapablap

Draw, then write about doggies, then combine them, then share your creation with the world.

Draw, then write about doggies, then combine them, then share your creation with the world.
  13. Hapablap

Bass players are the nerves in the spine of almost every band... truth.

Bass players are the nerves in the spine of almost every band... truth.
  14. Hapablap

yer cats been shittin in my bushes.. it is

yer cats been shittin in my bushes.. it is
  15. Hapablap

Love is in the page, everywhere I look around. --yeeeah yeeah muthafukahs.

Love is in the page, everywhere I look around. --yeeeah yeeah muthafukahs.
Back