Recent content by Hans Barber

1. H

Rate & Review: "Bart-Mangled Banner" (FABF17)

It was not THAT bad. The first twos acts were pretty good, and the third had some good parts. Some funny stuff and some stupid stuff, but it was no where near as farfetched as KTAAR. I hope, however, next weeks is better. I'd like to see another good season finale. And Tomacco, I usually respect...
  2. H

Rate & Review: "The Way We Weren't" (FABF13)

The Carttridge Family is a classic episode in my opinion. It may not have been from the best season, but who cares. Thgere are many different Simpsons levels\styles whatever. They have episodes that show emotion, humor or both. The Cartridge Family, I thought, was very funny and well done. But...
  3. H

Also, the guy with the post before me...with the dude pulling the chick in through the window, what movie is that from'?
  4. H

I agree with Woogie in a way. I think that "The Way We Weren't" is highly overrated. I would not say it goes down as a classic...far from it actually. Burns, was trying too hard to bring back the classic Simpson's by talking about when Homer was apart of the NRA, the prank call thing with...
  5. H

I don't think Barney was at fat camp.
  6. H

Some really bad parts, but some good parts that saved the episode. Like, there were points where Marge's character as young girl was way off from how they originally made her, but there were saving explanations and results. I would give it a 3 out of 5. I'm sitting on the fence with this one...
  7. H

Rate & Review: "The Ziff Who Came to Dinner" (FABF08)

couch gag and the first act...best parts of the episode. the rest was pretty weak.
  8. H

Rate & Review: "Marge vs. Singles, Seniors, etc." (FABF03)

Bad...probably worse of the season...and thats pretty bad. Stupid plot that was so simple and stupid, it was confusing. The best part was the beginning. It started out pretty well. I hope I, Doh-Bot is better.
  9. H

Season 15 Information (make your final rankings now)

For I, Doh-Bot, there seems to be a sub-plot about Marge and Lisa's theory on Snowball's life in "kittie-heaven". Seems a bit dull, but maybe they will make it work. I like episodes where there is not just one distint plot anyway. The rest of the episode sounds pretty interesting. Another Homer...
  10. H

Rate & Review: "'Tis The Fifteenth Season" (FABF02)

did not see the very beginning, but for what i saw it was very funny, and well done. they took a plot that was cliche, and made it quite original. lotta funny parts, just good. everyone was also well in character.
  11. H

Rate & Review: "Today, I Am A Clown" (FABF01)

2\5. Had a good start, but it went down hill in the middle of the second act. The "Homer's Show" plot was stupid...seemed a bit like the "Helter Shelter", and Krusty being cancelled, it has been done. Some funny parts, some stupid parts. It was OK.
  12. H

Bart Simpson to be killed off!?!

I'm tired of these South Park parodies.
  13. H

Rate and Review: "The Fat And The Furriest" (EABF19)

Wow. A lot of disses for this one. I felt this was one of the best Simpsons episodes in a long time. Atleast, one of the funniest ones. Plot was tied in well, and it did not just jump around, it had a nice flow to it, and some very humorous parts. I'll admitt, there were some corny jokes, but...
  14. H

Ned Quiz

3 wrong...I did't know that song's name, but i know the song. I also got the boat one wrong, and the one about being kosher.
  15. H

"The Fat and the Furriest" Preview/Speculation Thread

I am expecting this episoe to be a solid 3\5...and probbaly one of the best of the season.
Back