Recent content by Great Northern Fan 54

1. Great Northern Fan 54

I can not stand Raisins.

Raisins are almost as bad as Oatmeal
  2. Great Northern Fan 54

Top 10 worst episodes from Seasons 1-10

In no particular order: Lisa the Vegetarian: Lisa is a little prick and never gets punished for her behavior That episode with the Cat Burglar: Forgettable. Whacking Day: Forgettable That one where Lisa and Bart join the military school thing: Forgettable The one where Flanders gets a...
  3. Great Northern Fan 54

I can not stand Raisins.

anyone who enjoys raisins should be locked up
  4. Great Northern Fan 54

Rate & Review: "The Simpsons in Plusaversary"

I know I am late but this one SUCKED. It fails at being amusing
  5. Great Northern Fan 54

Comic scripts that originally were for TV?

but do they have similar plots?
  6. Great Northern Fan 54

Create shitty Simpsons episodes here - Part 2

The episode ends with Martin getting a detention for coughing up blood on the floor, which is completely unacceptable in the eyes of the school.
  7. Great Northern Fan 54

The only noises besides the dialogue are the noises of Martin's ribs being audibly snapped and his gasps for breath slowly getting weaker and weaker until he's out cold.
  8. Great Northern Fan 54

A Bad Day for Martin Martin really ticks off Jimbo, Dolph, and Kearney so they corner him during recess and pummel, stab, and cripple Martin. This goes on for 30 minutes with the only dialogue being Martin's pleas for mercy and the insults that the bullies let out.
  9. Great Northern Fan 54

Season 79 Episode 392 Frinkleberry Frink finally figures out how to divide by zero. The episode follows everyone as the world crumbles
  10. Great Northern Fan 54

Season 69 episode: 92 Milhouse, Wendell, and Martin start a cult and they sacrifice a bunch of children. Only Bart and Lisa survive
  11. Great Northern Fan 54

A Highbrow Discourse on the History of Fart Jokes on The Simpsons

This is a 7 year old post. Please don't bump them
  12. Great Northern Fan 54

The artificial intelligence could bring back retired characters

If disney wanted to bring back retired characters, they would of already since they have a large budget and a ton of people who can go and develop an AI Voice Program
  13. Great Northern Fan 54

Preview / speculation about the upcoming episodes of The Simpsons.

I doubt that. The Simpsons is meant for Adults, and P&F and BCG are for kids. And adults don't have any nostalgia for them, so they probably won't include them