Recent content by Granto

1. Granto

hahaha good one! although i still dont quite get the connection between you and garfield...?

hahaha good one! although i still dont quite get the connection between you and garfield...?
  2. Granto

haha excellent. interesting how he got my likeness all wrong but with you he was spot on...

haha excellent. interesting how he got my likeness all wrong but with you he was spot on...
  3. Granto

haha one of the all-time greats that thread. except my chin is quite normal in actual fact...

haha one of the all-time greats that thread. except my chin is quite normal in actual fact. did you get a 'caricature'?
  4. Granto

that's so great! you got a career on your hands now

that's so great! you got a career on your hands now
  5. Granto

holy shit dude that's awesome! how long after you asked for the interview did he answer the Q's?

holy shit dude that's awesome! how long after you asked for the interview did he answer the Q's?
  6. Granto

hahaha yeah i was wondering if he bothered to read the page or just posted after he had a...

hahaha yeah i was wondering if he bothered to read the page or just posted after he had a notification. hopefully the latter
  7. Granto

hey bill oakley posted!!!!

hey bill oakley posted!!!!
  8. Granto

In Memoriam: NHC Members Who Have Permanently Logged Off/Been Permanently Banned

go straight ahead and make a left, over ze bridge
  9. Granto

In Memoriam: NHC Members Who Have Permanently Logged Off/Been Permanently Banned

Don't feel bad. I was posting at the NHC when you were still suckling at your mother's teat.
  10. Granto

you're doing alright without me. at least you came out of it looking sane. man, those threads...

you're doing alright without me. at least you came out of it looking sane. man, those threads are embarrassing though, even for the casual observer that i've turned into
  11. Granto

bill oakley still hangs around!?! that's amazing

bill oakley still hangs around!?! that's amazing
  12. Granto

trying to find work myself, have a few little part time jobs but need something full time so i...

trying to find work myself, have a few little part time jobs but need something full time so i can move out. how's the NHC from a mod POV?
Back