Granto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha, your posts in that thread, while mean (rich cuncle skeleton) are really funny.

i think they're the same person. but what do i know
    I swear you said your avatar was from Mulholland Drive...

??

What is it actually from?
    so since your "about me" has your name, can i call you grant? or do you prefer granto?

anyway, happy holiday season, grant(o)! :)
    Oh I'm cheating by going to an indoor snow slope thing. We may or may not actually get snow at christmas. I usually spend Christmas Morning with my parents, bro and sister and then we go up to my dad's parents for lunch (sometimes meeting my cousins but sometimes not). Then on boxing day we go up to my mum's parents and meet my cousins and spend a couple of days there. It's usually pretty good. I'm a total child at Christmas. Really get excited and stuff.
    yea the ending confused me a little but i overall liked it and thought it was pretty funny
    assman! i watched another episode of seinfeld earlier haha. The Fusilli Jerry or whatever it's called. it was pretty good. what do you think of that one
    i'm slowly getting into it haha. i'm gonna go rent a season sometime or something. there's like 2-3 episodes or so every day, i'm just usually doing something else :/
    granto!

i saw 'the contest' (or most of it) episode of seinfeld. pretty funny episode
    so i take that "Ned" user was emmanuelburnell?

some people never learn...
    We got no food, we got no jobs, our PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF AND SOON YOURS WILL TOO!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back