Editing Wikipedia, Quizzes, sitting around wasting my life
Website
http://pajamasalready.wordpress.com/
Real Name
Alex
Favorite Simpsons Characters
Superintendent Chalmers, Lionel Hutz, Troy McClure
Favorite Simpsons Episodes
The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show, Homer's Phobia, A Fish Called Selma, And Maggie Makes Three, Lisa' First Word, Itchy & Scratchy Land, Homer at the Bat, Homer the Vigilante, $pringfield, The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular, Who Shot Mr. Burns?, LETS and MVTM as well of course
Favorite Season of The Simpsons
Simpsons Merchandise You Own
Chalmers figure, Plus DVDs, games and stuff.
Favorite TV Show(s)
Lost, Peep Show, South Park, Arrested Development, Futurama, Outnumbered, HIGNFY, TV Burp, Parks and Rec, BSG, Breaking Bad, The Day Today, Malcolm in the Middle, ST: TNG, Archer, 30 Rock, Merlin, Pointless and a lot, lot more
Favorite Movie(s)
Sean of the Dead, Office Space, Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Back to the Future, Drive, LOTR, Batman Begins, The Truman Show, Mystery Men, Blalde Runner, Fargo, Men in Black, The Naked Gun, Pirates 1, The Incredibles, Toy Story, Monsters Inc., The Big Lebowski, Pulp Fiction an
Favorite Musical Artist / Band(s)
Random
Favorite Computer / Video Game(s)
Pokemon, Earthbound, Arkham, FM, Lego etc.
Favorite Book(s)
Fatherland, Harry Potter, Pride and Prejudice, Watchmen, Long Halloween, Ambling into History, And It's Goodnight From Him, The Runof His Life: The People vs OJ Simpson
Favorite Sports Team(s)
Chelsea, McLaren, Team GB
Favorite Websites
Wikipedia

Signature

David Mirkin said:
I think at the end of the eighth season, we'll all have to sit down, make sure the show is still fresh. Make sure that's it's not repeating itself or falling into a formula and you know...It's very possible that we'll still have energy after eight seasons, but hopefully it will always be a decision of quality, to make sure we are not lowering the quality just to make a little bit more money.

Trophies

1. 10

I like it a lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  4. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  5. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back