Recent content by General Jack D. Ripper

1. General Jack D. Ripper

Last Futurama Episode you Watched

The Deep South - 4/5
  2. General Jack D. Ripper

jurassic bark is so overrated

The ending is heart wrenching, and its still well done even if it's manipulative. Having said that, it is overrated, but not to the extent that many of you are saying. It's still a great episode, but it's just not one of the best. And the ending is the saddest futurama moment when i first saw...
  3. General Jack D. Ripper

Bob's Burgers

You're right, we should all stop speculating about the show completely until its had at least 6 seasons.
  4. General Jack D. Ripper

Bob's Burgers

I really don't consider the fart jokes anything to be upset about. It's not like the characters are farting just for the sake of farting like on some shows. The kids talking about farts seems only natural, especially Gene, since he has that immature sense of humor (sort of in a Bobby Hill vein...
  5. General Jack D. Ripper

does anyone else find this really annoying about family guy?

Robot Chicken may not be genius, but it's a lot funnier than Family Guy. Even if Family Guy was a sketch show, it still wouldn't be funny, except for maybe once or twice an episode (for proof see: Seth Macfarlane's Cavalcade of Comedy.)
  6. General Jack D. Ripper

Bob's Burgers

I really enjoyed this. It was generally pretty funny, except for a few jokes that fell flat, namely the crotch joke, and I think the characters of Bob, Gene, and the younger daughter (can't remember her name) have real potential. The plot could've used some work, particularly the cliched...
  7. General Jack D. Ripper

dilbert

Haven't seen too many episodes, but just caught a few when they air them on comedy central and watched a couple online. I remember really really enjoying it. The jokes are great, but I remember wishing the characters had more depth. I mean other than Dogbert and Dilbert, most of them are pretty...
  8. General Jack D. Ripper

Rate & Haiku any Futurama episode!

Roswell That Ends Well Time travel achieved Grandma screwed, zoidberg captured, Truman gags on guts
  9. General Jack D. Ripper

Best and worst character?

^I actually really like that idea. Mom's three sons are probably the best part about her, and bringing them and their bumbling to the forefront of Futurama's villainous role could work really well potentially.
  10. General Jack D. Ripper

The Venture Bros.

I feel sort of stupid posting this, but does anyone know a good site to watch new Venture Bros online?
  11. General Jack D. Ripper

The Venture Bros.

god thats the most awesome trailer ever.
  12. General Jack D. Ripper

bendin in the wind is so underrated

Also, the robot friend song is seriously awesome.
  13. General Jack D. Ripper

R&R A Clone Of My Own

Cubert is just an okay character, but the episode that introduces him is probably one of the funniest of the whole series. Every joke hits its mark. 5/5
  14. General Jack D. Ripper

bendin in the wind is so underrated

I love this episode. Not a favorite or anything but I still think it's hilarious. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that I love Beck though, so there are a lot of in jokes that I understand, and he does such a great job. Bender's in top form too, the scene where he starts dancing always cracks...
  15. General Jack D. Ripper

Rate/Review "Lethal Inspection"

I actually thought this was probably the best episode since they've returned, and just an awesome episode all around. Probably the most Hermes has been featured in any episode (he really wasn't in How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back that much), and his characterization here worked well. He...
Back