Recent content by Gatorgod

1. Gatorgod

STAR WARS (untagged spoilers, yo)

I don't have the time to search for everything I like. I've cast many messages in a bottle into the NHC ocean ..in the past, & even recently I get great returns, sometimes you get flamed.. I well known what it's like here at times.. And it's well worth the risk to get those great, meaty,well...
  2. Gatorgod

Oh? .. I was hoping for a Meal.. but all I gets is a Snack.. Thats how the ball bounces sometimes..
  3. Gatorgod

The Lounge: Now As Active As The UK Lounge

Thats sad, two of my fav profs passed away recently.. They were fun hard asses ..and had an on going intellectual feud over hows course of study was "superior".. Everybody has to die someday, but I had always romantically dreamed of these two going out by battling each other on the rolling deck...
  4. Gatorgod

I'm still feeling a sympathy pain for Mr Ford.. I though a plane crash concusion was the last of his ouchies? Not good at that deep search stuff. too much work.. was kinda hoping for a recap from someones with a cool opinion on the sub.. thats why i only get 95% of my star wars news outta this...
  5. Gatorgod

I only now just read up about Harrison Ford breaking his leg & other injuries in the early filming process of Force Awakens?.. Wow! thats rough.. The older you get the longer it takes for broken bones to mend.. and him being 70+? I wonder how production schedules worked around this injury?
  6. Gatorgod

Countries you visited

Usa Canada Mexico Korea (south/north).. (in all honesty, the North was done by crawling a half mile underneath the surface thru the 3rd Tunnel tour at the DMZ) Ireland Greece France Italy China (+Hong Kong) Spain Iceland Egypt Israel U.K (North & South) Japan Czech Republic Poland (Warsaw)...
  7. Gatorgod

Predict how the person above you will die.

Killed by "Me-Me" ...teehee .. *me me!!*
  8. Gatorgod

R&R - Bob's Burgers - "Flu-ouise"

Love Louise heavy episodes and loved the epic dream adventure. The toys taking on her family's voices was the best. 5/5 I really wish Funko or someone would make an "official" Kuchi Kopi vinyl collectable..
  9. Gatorgod

Pick Your Poison

less cringeinducing Die like John Belushi - or - Mama Cass?
  10. Gatorgod

Pick Your Poison

A Ghost .. A Zombie is just your discarded human husk being controlled by a virus.. the Real you is long gone.. imo ghost (supposedly) still carry the regretful memories of their past lives.. somewhat more self aware. Q: Smashing your guitar after a hot performance -or- Accidentally hitting...
  11. Gatorgod

Happy birthday, box elder!

:birthdaygator: .. Oppy errf dee 2 ewe!
  12. Gatorgod

Emoji Movie

It'll prob be good. I liked angry birds. so this will entertain me. I was looking forward to the "Tetris Movie".. until I discovered its gonna be a dopey Sci-fi epic?? The Real story of Who Where and How Tetris came into being is quite interesting! full of Cold War era skullduggery, High level...
  13. Gatorgod

Give The Above Poster A New Username

BostonChibi
  14. Gatorgod

Predict how the person above you will die.

Twitterpated! ..killed by 1942 quote