Gatorgod
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ha. gatorgod, as long as i've been surfing the nhc (4 years and counting), you're one of the reasons i joined. you are awesome.
    Oh dude, I'm digging your new sig!
    Hey no problemo.
    I see your fantastic work and get jealous. So its a mark of respect for your Drawings!
    I hope you do get into the animation Biz. But Yeah, cheers.
    Hmmm...well, I guess it depends on how strongly you feel about those banned members. For instance, Starman was banned of course, but he's still my friend and so I keep him on my list. :)
    Well yeah, I was surprised to not see much fanart involving your crocyness before and being so motivated to draw said character, I decided to surprise you a little there. Even if until now, I haven't actually drawn a croc before and had to use your avatar as a little reference, yeah that's how awesome you are, from you I was influenced to draw things I haven't before until now! Heh! XD

And heh, Iceiwynd's plush doll pic is very nice too. :D
    You're very welcome gatorbud, it's a pleasure. I only created the entirety of it in just an hour, it's a very simple pic compared to most of the other's I've done really. Glad you like it anyhow. :D

And yes, that's definitely you!
    Alright okay, maybe I was being way too shmaltzy there but what the hey, maybe I am shmaltzy sometimes. xD

Hope you're feeling better anyway, no hard feelings on yesterday, right? :)
    *gasp* Don't say that! You're Gatorgod, whatever gator powers you think you've lost will never die.

In other words, it doesn't matter, you'd always be too cool for this planet so don't despair. x3
    How's the gator doing anyhow? :D

And don't worry, I'll try not to be such a butt-kisser as much as I have been a little before. Heh, that's what your pure awesomeness does to me, I guess. xD
    Hi there Gatorgod!

All I can say is, you are AWESOME! :D I am a cartoonist myself and I really love your gator art. ^^

- Eric B.
    you're gonna like, have to ask mods about putting more of your smilies in smilies section
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back