friendswithsalad

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so like i'm not around much anymore because internet situation (soon to be fixed at least temporarily) but does anyone use tinychat anymore? it's the part about the nhc i enjoyed the most, the unfiltered off-the-cuff conversation and such. the board just lacks that spontaneous spark for me and it's alot of the same boring shit as it was a few months ago. a miserable rut it is.
    i just think you don't want people to see you constantly on ofhf's profile or something
    yeah i was nicer ~back in the day~
    also ofhf-ing is quite a useful verb
    was going to sig this: parklife and oss were like the NHC's very own Morecambe and Wise

but then didn't. but it was worthy.
    haha, it was something he said on dead homers. don't know the context.
    d'ohmer just tweeted at me "hey it's me d'ohmer from the nhc. how are you doing today?"

so I blocked him

he totally knows what he's doing
    Hmm... well if that's the case then I may just start the VGM one mid-December and then the regular one can follow that. The last one didn't take too long to get through so I can't imagine it'd be any different this time.
    Fair enough. I'm the same with regards doing anything like that myself right now do to Uni work but I was just wondering because I'll still be able to run the VGM Winter Showdown come mid-December (I'm off for a month for Christmas at that stage) and I was trying to figure out when you (Or whoever decides to run it) was considering starting because I wouldn't want the two to clash with each other (Lord knows it's hard enough getting people to vote sometimes when there's just the one running).
    All understandable, this place is a time sink but I still enjoy it here and don't see that really ending, especially as I use the Simpsons half, which I can escape to when the FFA is having an off-time.
    And yeah that's true again. It seems the same boarders have been posting recently, and heavily. Not that I think some of the guys who post heavily right now are bad, but it cuts down on variety and seemingly puts off the quieter, yet more interesting guys who can't stand the chaotic side of the board.
    The board has just had a weird atmosphere about it recently, that I can't put my finger on. But I think it'll sort itself out in the long run, especially with Winter approaching.

good luck with whatever's going on in your life though.
    Fair enough, shame that this has happened along with your recent inactivity though. NHC taken it's toll?
    At least the door is being left open for you.
    Wow, so, are you not a mod anymore?
    Sorry for whatever caused you to make that decision, though I know you've been mulling it over for a while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back