Elf Girl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Accountancy? Hmm... Not really my cup o' tea but sounds cool - I hope you'll enjoy yourself. last year, I studied Business & IT which some parts were ok, but I almost died when I had to give a presentation. Even worse was that I had to do it on a topic of my own choice. . . I didn't want to bore anyone lol, I wish I wasn't so damn nervous. Anyway, this year I'm doing a course in Media so should be interesting.

Oh ok. It's horrible when you have no money eh? I recently bought a CD for £15 and now, except Season 12 of The Simpsons (which I have to buy becuase I'm just a big fan ^_^) I can't buy ANYTHING! Meh. So what are your views on The Simpsons?
    Oh really? That's cool, I'm sure you'll love it. To be honest, I loved the first year. Now I'm on my second year (and unfortuantly, last) but the reason I'm not too pleased is becuase I am a very nervous person and the course I'm about to do is going to be harder than my previous course and it's just little stuff - most importantly meeting new people lol. So what are you studying?

I have The Simpsons Season 1 - 11 (soon to be Season 12 when it's released in the UK) and The Simpsons MOVIE. You?
    Well that's good to hear. I'm fine - a li'l bored though. . . Might watch The Simpsons on DVD later, but right now am just listening to music really. Oh and I'm not too pleased about going back to College next week lol.
    First of all, no problem

Second of all, wtso definitely doesn't, and I'm really not sure if Hulu does, since I haven't tried watching any of the HD episodes there. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
    Yeah there are about 5 episodes I haven't seen in season 19 (He Loves to Fly, THOH XVIII, Funeral, Apocalypse, and Mona Leaves-a). I've probably seen at least two since some of my comments on episodes, namely the entirety of All About Lisa.
    As I noted in the original post in the thread you're referring to, I wasn't serious with that thread. It was, in fact, parodying the number of Family Guy threads in the forum, and it was completely harmless. No need for it to be locked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back