Recent content by duck soup

1. duck soup

Most OVERRATED Rock Band?

i'm a huge doors fan and will gladly lap up anything released through bright midnight archives as long as they continue to squeeze that catalogue dry
  2. duck soup

nhc music Canon: top 100

compiling a list of my 'favourite music' gets harder for me as time goes on, especially as i listen to fewer and fewer proper albums. beyond the top ten, ranking my picks would be completely arbitrary, so i just put #11-50 in alphabetical order. there's also a lot of comps, so like i said last...
  3. duck soup

music box sets

i don't think these matter to a single person i know in real life, but they've always been, and continue to be, extremely important to me. i'm defining 'box set' here as a collection with four or more 'discs', be they physical or digital. i'm not interested in those that simply contain various...
  4. duck soup

top 5 dylan songs

just like a woman mississippi (tell tale signs) most of the time (tell tale signs) one of us must know (sooner or later) po' boy
  5. duck soup

thanks, my good man

thanks, my good man
  6. duck soup

http://criterionforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&p=665408#p665408

http://criterionforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&p=665408#p665408
  7. duck soup

Favourite Double-Albums

blonde on blonde and the beatles are my two favourite albums. some others i like: - miles davis' early '70s run (esp. live-evil) - ella fitzgerald's late '50s songbooks (esp. cole porter) - minutemen - double nickels on the dime (1984) - prince - 1999 (1982) + sign o the times (1987) - the...
  8. duck soup

hey man

hey man
  9. duck soup

does anyone wear watches anymore

if i leave the house without my watch my day is straight-up ruined.
  10. duck soup

General DVD/Blu-Ray/VHS/etc Discussion Thread

wow, it seemed like nothing was going to top indicator's boetticher and fuller box sets in 2018. sold off my bergman stuff last year in preparation for something like this, but i never imagined something so extensive. this has to be one of the greatest all-time releases.
  11. duck soup

great tv show soundtracks

my top two would have to be twin peaks and boardwalk empire. edit: treme has a lot of great music as well.
  12. duck soup

algae. obviously plankton.

algae. obviously plankton.
  13. duck soup

do you have pets

my brown tabby annie. she sits like a human.
  14. duck soup

"..."