Recent content by Dances In Underwear

1. D

Australian release today

I'm getting the Marge head for Easter. I don't really give a shit about what box it is any more.
  2. D

International Edition Seasons 1-16 on DVD??

Only Seasons 1 - 7 have been released legally. This is obviously bottlegged.
  3. D

Australian release today

The alternate box is actual exclusive to JB Hi-fi. For 2 weeks. Meaning it should, theoretically, be everywhere else sometime this week.
  4. D

Blueduck's McFarlane Review

Oh great. Another thing for me to spend money on.
  5. D

Simpsons Movie Thread (7/27/2007; Updates on Page 1; Trailer Airs on Fox 11/12)

Damn April Fools day, I have no idea what to believe. I want to see this.
  6. D

comics reviews

Cool. I like it. They brought back Troy? Ugh.
  7. D

Australian release today

I'm gonna take a stab and guess you're talking about Season 7. Maybe you'd like to, you know, mention that somewhere?
  8. D

Season 17 Information

oooookay. What the hell is that title based on?
  9. D

Are Simpsons Comics Going The Way Of The Scully-Era?

Going? Going?! I'd say they became Skully-esque around 85-ish. No proof to back that up, but it was a fair while ago.
  10. D

Season 17 Information

Oh god no. If I hadn't already seen the Bart has two Mommies description I'd be thinking this would be the worst of the season. Oh, and I hope everyone complains stops complaining about constant rehashing if the only new plots we are going to get involve something as ridiculous as stories about...
  11. D

The Simpsons Road Rage (Game)

Woah. You're kidding, right? I would have barely gotten through half of H&R before getting bored. I finished it once - thats more than enough. As for Road Rage vs. Crazy Taxi, I prefer the amount of characters and locales that RR has (though it unfortuantely is glitchy as hell), but Crazy...
  12. D

Season 17 Information

Oh dear God. What the hell kind of plot is that?
  13. D

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

He's called Sarcastic Man if I'm not mistaken.
Back