Recent content by Cosmo Kramer

1. C

Is The Simpsons Your Favourite Show

1. six feet under 2. the sopranos 3. the wonder years 4. the simpsons 5. seinfeld/ larry sanders show (or countless other hbo shows)
  2. C

NHC: You Decide '04 (The 100 Greatest Simpsons Episodes!)

1. Homer the Heretic 2. Bart sells his Soul 3. Lisa’s Substitute 4. Like father, Like Clown 5. Lisa’s wedding 6. Home Sweet Home Diddily-Dum-Doodily 7. Duffless 8. Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish 9. Homer Badman 10. Homer at the Bat 11. Much Apu about Nothing 12. Rosebud...
  3. C

Rate and Review "Selma's Choice"

BLASPHEMY!!!!!! Obe of S4's best episodes and one of the funniest episodes in the history of the series. In my top 50, certainly.
  4. C

Best/Funniest/Goodest THOH Episode Scene

Something from THOH IV, almost certainly.
  5. C

Jokes We Don't Get

"Oh, Diablo Canyon 1, why can't you be more like Diablo Canyon 2?" i'm missing something here, I don't get it
  6. C

Rate and Review "Homer The Heretic"

BEST. EPISODE. EVER. Marvellous, absolute perfection. If you ever meet anybody who's never seen the show before, tell them to watch this episode.
  7. C

New Zealand Updates

Why are all of you guys bitching about it moving to TV 3? TV 2 used to play the episodes with pride until about 2001, when for some reason stopped giving a shit and took it off whenever they felt like it. I think TV 3 will stick with the show and will not pull it off for shit like Big Brother or...
  8. C

New Zealand Updates

Holmes = Finishes next year. Shortland St = It would win in the ratings because New Zealand sucks Sky 1 Simpsons = Simps on TV 3 would win, easily for obvious reasons.
  9. C

New Zealand Updates

I love to see you smile. :LOL: Yes, it was seriously the gayest fucking shit i've seen in my life.
  10. C

Favorite Writer?

See the two usernames I had before this one.
  11. C

The Official Simpsons Rate/Review An Episode Every Day Thread

Troy McClure presented "The 138th episode Spectacular", he had nothing to do with Behind the Laughter. Behind the Laughter was a parody of Behind the Music, Troy McClure did not present it. That's why Robbie was confused. He was not confused about the clip show thing. There, now that's over.
  12. C

New Zealand Updates

I doubt anyone in their right mind will, the christmas in the park sucks ass. I was dragged along in 96, 97, 98, 99 and 2000 and it was disgustingly bad.
  13. C

The Official Simpsons Rate/Review An Episode Every Day Thread

Hey Channel Surfer, what happened to your reviews?
  14. C

New Zealand Updates

I haven't seen it in a while though. Tell me about it tomorrow at school.
Back