Recent content by Chief Break-Everything

1. C

Lisa's Worst Moments?

Ends justify the means. You can make good of a bad situation.
  2. C

Favorite "screw the audience" jokes

This has probably been mentioned but I love; "I couldn't possibly solve this mystery, can you........?"
  3. C

Lisa's Worst Moments?

When she gets on her high horse and makes sure you know she's a left wing know-it-all.
  4. C

Most underrated jokes

Wow, this is some party, if it gets any livelier a funeral's gonna break out. Quiet you, no one likes a comedian. That's funny on so many levels. Well two to be exact.
  5. C

Milhouse's Parents

Doesn't Bart point that out or ask the same question in an episode? Forgot the episode.
  6. C

Milhouse's Parents

Divorced. I sleep in a race car, do you?
  7. C

More controversial episodes?

Agreed 1000% I hate it when shows do/say controversial things for the sake of being controversial. As you said, it's lazy writing and it does nothing more than clutch at straws. "Look at us, we're pissing people off who are easily pissed off, yeah, we're bad."
  8. C

Darkest jokes.

That's not necessarily dark. Although the implication of death is there. Because Ned refused to give them flu shots, they're dying and seeing their dead mother. I guess it's kinda dark but not that dark. And the German Homer doesn't technically rape Midge. While sex was implied who's to say...
  9. C

why does lisa still go to church?

Because left wing know-it-all 8 year olds control and rule the world so therefore they can do whatever they like.
  10. C

You know what i miss most about Homer?

Yeah, sadly this isn't a problem with Homer but also with Lisa and Ralph. Ralph was a clueless, innocent dumb kid in years gone by. These days he's an idiot with down syndrome who makes sure you know he's an idiot. Lisa was a caring intelligent little kid. These days she's a typical left wing...
  11. C

guest stars you would like tyo see

It's too late now but I would've loved to have seen Richard Pryor on it. Don't know how though with his mouth hahaha.
  12. C

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

There was and I'm 100% certain it was in season 20. Can't remember which episode it was in though. Sorry.
  13. C

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

Which episode is it when Homer says "You can run but you can't glide" and then mimics gun fire?
  14. C

The 2012 Olympic Logo looks like Lisa Simpson Giving Head

Disturbingly, I think that's the joke. Edit: This is the original logo. But this one hits the nail on the head.
Back