Recent content by Capt Hammer

1. Capt Hammer

Rate & Review: "Treehouse of Horror XXVIII" (WABF18)

I didn't really find myself laughing a lot, but the episode was still pretty fun because of the concepts behind the segments. Coralisa didn't really go anywhere but the animation was really well done - I haven't watched a new episode in like 3 years, but this was pretty fun.
  2. Capt Hammer

I'm a bit late in replying, but thanks a lot! I hope you had an awesome time too!

I'm a bit late in replying, but thanks a lot! I hope you had an awesome time too!
  3. Capt Hammer

This is my impression of new Simpsons episodes

I see the decline as much as anyone else, but jesus christ, that was probably a bit too much of an exaggeration.
  4. Capt Hammer

Simpsons Renewed For Two More Years

I don't love the current show, but I'm still really happy with this news. Glad to see it continuing.
  5. Capt Hammer

Rate and Review: "Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts" (NABF17)

I actually genuinely enjoyed the episode, which is about as much as you can hope for from new simpsons. It had a bunch of very funny moments, a cohesive plot (though the end was a little rushed) and it was actually exciting to find out more about a character that's been around for a very long...
  6. Capt Hammer

Bob's Burgers

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/fox-orders-more-bobs-burgers-214507 apparently we can expect a 22 episode season now, which is great news!
  7. Capt Hammer

What New Season Are You Most Excited For?

I've only just gotten into Venture Bros. and Archer but they're both incredible, so their new episodes are something I'm looking forward too. Bob's Burgers for the poll, because it's the best show on there and American Dad in second.
  8. Capt Hammer

what is the best animated show at the moment?

hate to restate, but Bob's Burgers, Futurama and American Dad are all great, and I'm watching the first seasons of Archer and Venture Bros. and enjoying it.
  9. Capt Hammer

Bender's Big Score sketch by me, Steve, and ryan o

hahaha, this was so great! Well worth the look, very cool animating, awesome voicing too, guys! Hope to see more of them.
  10. Capt Hammer

Bob's Burgers Renewed!

Oh fuck yes. Made my day.
  11. Capt Hammer

Season 23 Ideas

I think 22 bort films about springfield could be good, if executed well
  12. Capt Hammer

awh, thanks bubbles! All fine on my end. Happy Holiday's to you too.

awh, thanks bubbles! All fine on my end. Happy Holiday's to you too.
  13. Capt Hammer

Fanscript The Maggie Simpsons Unfaithull Maggie

This is better dialouge? I have to see what the 'bad' dialouge was then. I'd agree with Baby Amelia Earhart, and say the conflict, if it existed, was to bland to be noticed, also, a whole lot of your scenes seem completely unnecessary. They add nothing to the plot, and if you were trying to...
  14. Capt Hammer

"Ten Little Isotopes" - A murder mystery

Oh my god, I love it. Your dialouge is some of the best I've ever seen for a fanscript and the story is amazing, certainly worth the read. Especially the little notes in the script (The that's what she said line made me laugh) Please Keep Writing!
Back