Capt Hammer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i've been watching your profile picture for days and i forgot how to operate the caps lock

anyway, when are you continuing with that watching every simpsons episode thread, it was interesting
    Thanks!
    I think your writing is better than mine partially because of the wackiness. The season 11-episodes are bad examples, but there are many good wacky episodes like Cape Feare or LETS. Just write like you did before and people are gonna love it:)
    That must be hard work too, there are so many of them;)
    You have the advantage that you CAN write, I CAN'T. You have read my last one, I'm sure you can confirm that...
    Hey, I have a question: How's it going with your script series?
    I just wonder because I'm writing on one right now and it's a lot of work, but you're making a whole series of scripts.
    I'm a little jelous;)
    I was just kidding. Obviously you are a nice person and I would never offend you, but if you are offended, I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention at all :(
    Well, the plot was very formulaic, predictable, and bland; Homer being a jerkass works in some episodes but in this one, his over-the-top antics were just annoying and unfunny to me; most of the jokes were painfully sitcommy and fell flat; and the ending was sweet but not special enough to make up for the episode's other many flaws.
    Mr Johannson just asked a question that I had meaning to ask. What's happening with the tournament?
    Ok, I will put up the next Futurama tourney polls you were supposed to post until you notify me that you are back from your holiday.
    Je pense que vôtre français est merveilleux, vous êtes un génie! Je sais que le français et l'allemand sont deux langues très difficiles, et c'est vraiment incroyable que vous les savez. :thumbsup:
    I still lurk, but I've had alot of personal stuff going on. Thanks for asking, though. I promise to return someday soon.
    Hey, Mr Goobras, I didn't know you speak German! It's really hard to learn, isn't it? I speak German, but even I don't understand everything...:oops:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back