Recent content by brody

1. brody

The end of a tyrant (my cat, 1998(?)-April 6th, 2018

cat-dolences, D DEBBS
  2. brody

cool, just grab all the waters of the earth turn to blood then wait for it to get dark, and as...

cool, just grab all the waters of the earth turn to blood then wait for it to get dark, and as it plays let thoughts of despair and hopelessness fill your mind
  3. brody

have you listened to the body? i figure you would like them given that you like sunn o)))...

have you listened to the body? i figure you would like them given that you like sunn o))) (though the former are much more abrasive)
  4. brody

yeah i love "george square thatcher death party" and "mexican grand prix" (wouldn't have minded...

yeah i love "george square thatcher death party" and "mexican grand prix" (wouldn't have minded a whole album of songs like those) and death rays has just recently starting sticking out as well. probably their least interesting song titles to date, though
  5. brody

what did you think of the new mogwai

what did you think of the new mogwai
  6. brody

hey do you wanna be in the rebooted film club krew? roster is pretty slim as of right now

hey do you wanna be in the rebooted film club krew? roster is pretty slim as of right now
  7. brody

Now just what the hell is this: Toy Story 4

this is my last post there will be no more
  8. brody

NHC Photoshop Competition (money to be won inside!!)

i think we can call this one and maybe we could make the contests last for just one week?
  9. brody

i would be interested in possibly writing for this mega-board dealie

i would be interested in possibly writing for this mega-board dealie
  10. brody

agree on the first part, disagree on the second

agree on the first part, disagree on the second
  11. brody

have you ever listened to gay for johnny depp it's pretty matt-y

have you ever listened to gay for johnny depp it's pretty matt-y
Back