brentmoney
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you inspired me to watch "the pta disbands" the other night. so hilarious. :heart:
    is george washington not the fucking best? such a unique experience.

unfortunately i don't think anything else has done comes remotely close to the raw brilliance of this film. snow angles is worth checking out, but it's not a film i loved by any means. i wasn't big on all the real girls, but i know that nate and a few others here praised it. paul schneider is good, but i found the actual story dull, and i've never been wowed by zooey as a leading actress (although i am looking forward to seeing her in his 2010 project, which is some bizarre fantasy comedy where natalie portman plays a warrior princess).

basically, i'd recommend watching george washington again. :gatorshrug:
    people ask me for advice all the time, but criticism is a tough thing.

unless it's people struggling and requesting strong advice, or very dear friends... I tend to take a laissez faire approach. I'm more a supporter than anything (not to be confused with an enabler though).
    the thing about a wacky wobbler obama is that I definitely want one

I have most if not all of the wacky wobblers

tru
    haha definitely some time. i have to go wash my balls and pay a bill pretty soon though

next time i see you online i'll shoot you a request... and then repeatedly with my gun in a deathmatch. OH YES
    B
    haha pretty sure most people hate me and think i hate them because of my odd way of leaving for a break. if you really wanna make it, go for it man

currently listening to the books. going to see them in jan
    B
    haha i like bibio. a welcome back thread would be like a public crucifixion
    B
    yeah yeah i know the rules
    so whats up
    B
    haha hey. privatized paradise?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back