Recent content by box elder

1. box elder

Would you kill baby Ben Shapiro?

i mean, he is the way he is precisely because he has no talents otherwise. he tried to be a musician and a hollywood producer and failed at both
  2. box elder

Actors you dislike

actors who are gross/criminal aside, i just really hate jake gyllenhall and colin farrell for some reason. can't stand them and struggle to enjoy even good movies they're in
  3. box elder

STAR TREK

does voyager ever get better? i'm almost done with season 2 and it's just been a slog so far. wondering if i should give up
  4. box elder

Alcoholism/drug addiction

i was an alcoholic for over 20 years. i used it to help tame my mental problems, and for the most part it worked. but i reached the point where it was horribly affecting my health and it became clear i would be dead by 50 if i didn't stop, so i did. haven't had a drink in over 3 years. one...
  5. box elder

NHC Discord

Original link says it’s expired but that worked thanks
  6. box elder

NHC Discord

Is there a valid invite to this somewhere? Not that I’d use it much probably but I could dip in while browsing the latest breath of the wild glitches (which is all I currently use discord for)
  7. box elder

Better Call Saul

Yeah I don’t want to delve into motives really, but I’ve always felt they were scared to alienate the (somewhat sizable) “badass Walt” fans. but those were always the absolute dumbest bb fans out there so catering the ending to them made it, well dumb
  8. box elder

Better Call Saul

I mean, yeah i should say that while the endings are similar, it’s a WAY more appropriate/better ending for Saul than bb
  9. box elder

Better Call Saul

sorry wasn’t trying to rush you haha. Just felt like I had killed the thread when I was expecting some discussion
  10. box elder

Better Call Saul

How is this still the last post in here lmao. Where is lionel hutz
  11. box elder

Music that blew your mind as a kid

Don’t recall a specific song, but the monkees was the first band I got into. This was the early 80s and mtv had just started so they didn’t have a ton of content and would show old monkees episodes on loop. It caused a bit of a monkees revival in general, and I even saw them live (sans mike...
  12. box elder

Better Call Saul

13. box elder

Which of the Big Three Fast Food Burger Joints DO YOU PREFER THE MOST?

i don't eat beef anymore, but going solely off the hamburgers, it's wendy's by a mile mcdonalds is the most consistent but is pretty mediocre. BK has the impossible burger so that's an advantage now, but i don't like their chicken
Back