Boris Johnson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's so cool...I thought I'd read all the Horowitz novels; I've never heard of The French Confection. I may just have to get that...

EDIT: Oh, wait, I have read it. Oops. :P
    YOU MET ANTHONY HOROWITZ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S MY FAVORITE AUTHOR OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT, I WISH I WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This website has an excellent layout, I don't know what the hell you're on about.
    oh, that's called your user title.

just go to settings, and then go to edit profile. the second option is to edit your user title.
    i don't have the power to delete threads. an admin or maybe mod (Green/blue/red stars) could do it though
    I keep on thinking of Bob Odenkirk everytime I see him for some reason, my bad. lol

Badass avatar though.
    Who's that guy in your avatar? Because I know I recognise him but I can't put my finger on it. lol
    i sneaked a peek at a conversation Dark Homer had with lolcats, and according to DH, HBW will be unbanned after today
    not entirely sure, but I think it has to do with the thread dark homer made, "post the weirdest fan art you can find." HBW posted in that thread something of lolcats, and one of the 'rules' of the thread was to not post fan art that other members of the forum have made because it is rude to do so.
    most of the members you'll find here have a pretty low opinion on Al Jean.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back