Bodysnatcher
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oooh thats difficult. I like a lot of older stuff like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Cream, The Who and stuff. Newer stuff like The Black Keys, The Mars Volta, Radiohead (although addimittedly I don't know too much as of right now). I also am in love with jazz and blues.

How about you?
    Thanks! As do you! I think I have a last.fm, but I made it a while back and barely used it at all, but I'll try to find it.
    Yeah if you haven't done so, I would highly suggest checking out A Love Supreme by John Coltrane, it is a masterpiece. And I just listened to Take Five about an hour ago, and yeah I've heard it before, and its great! There are so many different versions of "Take Five" out there, it's hard to choose a favorite one.
    Hmm, it sounds familiar, but nothing is coming to me. I'll have to check it out, though I think I have heard it. Also, Pursuance by Elvin Jones from A Love Supreme is one of the standards that I still hold as one of the best. I always play that to people who I am just introducing the genre to.
    Very much so! I'm a huge fan of jazz drummers. Its amazing, I hear jazz drum solos from the 50's, and they can sound more intense than metal drummers today, to me at least...
    Keith Moon is insane! I'm also a big fan of Bonham from Zeppelin, Peart from Rush, Ginger Baker from Cream. Yeah, I like more of the oldies, but what can ya do. Who else do you like?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back