bias
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha well you still a few weeks to sort out the issue so don't worry.
    well, personally, i've only heard the 1975 album and i'm not too much a fan of it. when i first heard chocolate, i thought i'd be all over it cause i'm a huge fan of unique vocals (and therefore the 1975s) but the album just sorta felt very samey to me. like, not many risks or anything to differentiate it. i also haven't heard the other album so i'd personally be more interested to hear that.
    speaking for the board and the album discussion thread, I think a lot of people have already heard of the 1975 and tbh I don't think this board are exactly the biggest fans. as for the other, I feel less people will have listened to it especially since it was released this month!! so it'd probably be something fresher and unheard of to bring to the album discussion thread.
    That revelation was a relief. I have friends that are like Chibi, so of course I'm going to associate with him.
    Slight annoyance. "Mini-Chibi" seemed to indicate that you disliked me a bit and that annoyed me.
    If I couldn't read, I wouldn't be responding, would I? Whatever man, if you want to hate me for something I've rectified, go right on ahead.
    If it's because of the blogs I posted, I stopped that because it was causing a shit tirade that I was getting tired of. I'm me, and just because I like and continue to support Chibi, it doesn't mean I'm turning into him. He's him, I'm me.
    I thought I'm just not gonna touch XXV if you don't touch/help the other three. Not like it's in danger of being eliminated.
    It seems pretty safe right now. But since I've got you at my bidding, help those three eps I listed in my last vote.
    nobody's on around this time. maybe some point tomorrow when we can gather some folks.

EDIT: er uh today. still awake so the day hasn't changed yet.
    "i'd punch yoshi guy in the nose if they put nintendo stuff in universal"=salty kid. aka you. sorry boy-o
    Participating in it, you mean? Also, Chibi isn't staying just because of the Ban game.
    It's all right, my town is kind of a mess too. Especially the bottom, where I've started just dumping all my buildings into one little cramped space.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back