bias
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You chose to keep your date of birth private. Go into your settings and unlock that from the privacy settings.
    Well, I have no idea what interactions you guys are talking about, so I can't really call it stupid if I don't know the details.

However, if you think he is targeting you or find there are posts or messages he makes about you that are particularly offensive or bullying, you should report those with the Report function so we can review them and see the content.
    Ok then. I don't know what you mean by that. Either you will have to clarify or report something to a moderator who can help you or is actually aware of what is going on.
    lol i just looked up. 39 songs man? some people were struggling to get that 22 minute album in! I think that's too long, sorry.
    (shakes head)

picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue

and before you google that YES THAT'S A REFERENCE TO THE 1980 FILM AIRPLANE
    How long is it man? like if it's super long, I'll probably have to say no.
    If it's like 18 songs-ish, I can probably accept it? But I'll probably stick a disclaimer on for where the full album ends in the deluxe.
    also haha good to know
    stop deflecting your insecurities onto me, and stop posting literally EVERYWHERE I've posted before. acting entitled because of your young age is getting you nowhere.

when I'm slapping zombies upside the head for acting like a two-year-old you're right onboard, but when I have to do the same thing to you when you're genuinely weirding me out and asking some of the most obvious, inane questions I've ever heard, suddenly I'm a dickhead.

okay. right.
    I... oh screw this I'm not explaining the obvious again

plz leave me alone thx
    at least in the future don't make it so obvious that you're constantly wanting to hump my leg, thx

it's getting downright creepy the way you're following me around the board
    you literally asked "was hot for teacher a reference to the van halen song 'hot for teacher'"

c'mon you can't be that stupid
    you can't always use your age as an excuse for not being able to put 2 and 2 together

you're like the anti-pkkao
    Just make a new post. Don't worry about it, you are not the one who is driving me crazy right now
    Hey, bias, do you think you could send me the link to the video of you screaming with whatever it was over your head that you played in tc?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back