Recent content by benjovi2004

1. benjovi2004

Benjovi2004 Fics

i got bored so i decided to make a side story (also my other fanfic got kudos botted for some reason which sucks) https://archiveofourown.org/works/54407329/chapters/137817337
  2. benjovi2004

fairs, do you cross post your works on ao3?

fairs, do you cross post your works on ao3?
  3. benjovi2004

yeah that's fair, actually, how long are you planning on making the story in terms of chapters...

yeah that's fair, actually, how long are you planning on making the story in terms of chapters? like another 10?
  4. benjovi2004

that's fair man, i get burned out too at times, that usually because of having no idea of how to...

that's fair man, i get burned out too at times, that usually because of having no idea of how to continue on my story or the lack of comments, bookmarks and kudos, but recently iv been cooking with my writing, so lets see how long streak goes on for
  5. benjovi2004

Benjovi2004 Fics

chapter 2 https://archiveofourown.org/works/54158320/chapters/137128954
  6. benjovi2004

What is the SEXIEST thing a male the Simpsons fan can do/say for a female the Simpsons fan?

i swear if you say anything slightly edgy on this site you get sent to the shadow realm or something
  7. benjovi2004

What is the SEXIEST thing a male the Simpsons fan can do/say for a female the Simpsons fan?

lmao what the fuck? Jackomon trying to not be paranoid challenge 100% impossible?
  8. benjovi2004

@SunnyHorizon_TheFox how many views/visitors has your story got?

@SunnyHorizon_TheFox how many views/visitors has your story got?
  9. benjovi2004

i would say it, but i know that brad would just delete the message and say its offensive or...

i would say it, but i know that brad would just delete the message and say its offensive or something like that
  10. benjovi2004

"Homer I'm taking the kids."

"Homer I'm taking the kids."
  11. benjovi2004

[MEDIA]

12. benjovi2004

[MEDIA] just remember to not turn on the subtitles

just remember to not turn on the subtitles
  13. benjovi2004

just wanna say that iv enjoyed reading your Simpson's fanfic based on das bus

just wanna say that iv enjoyed reading your Simpson's fanfic based on das bus
  14. benjovi2004

ROAST the user above

to be fair your not wrong, Livin’ on a Prayer is the only song i know of his, so your not lying, your are speaking facts
  15. benjovi2004

ROAST the user above

i know your joking, but its called ben jovi since I'm called ben lmao, but anyway, Homarge is a mid ship
Back