B-Boy's latest activity

• B-Boy
    100% agree. Otherwise I'll never get this bloody thing finished. 😂
  • B-Boy
    B-Boy reacted to CousinMerl's post in the thread Abridged Post-Classic Simpsons - REDUX with Like Like.
    @B-Boy, Going through the extensive HD seasons oughta take a lot of time and effort so I'm not surprised it's not progressing rapidly...
  • B-Boy
    B-Boy replied to the thread Guilty pleasures.
    Hmm. These come to mind: Another Simpsons Clip Show The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace I'm With Cupid Make Room for Lisa Hello Gutter...
  • B-Boy
    Does Lauren have a Twitter or do interviews? I'd certainly be keen to see her responding to such questions.
  • B-Boy
    @B-Boy, Nice to get a bit of input on this. I figured fans would be all over something like this, but the board has been kinda slow...
  • B-Boy
    B-Boy replied to the thread Looking back at seasons 17-20..
    For me, the quality of the Jean era rapidly deteriorated after the FAB production cycle. Work on the season 16-19 cycles correspond with...
  • B-Boy
    Life could be a dream sh-boom. I'm sure I speak for many Simpsons aficionados when I say she'd be welcomed back with open arms.
  • B-Boy
    Hey @CousinMerl! Always happy when someone checks in. Keeps me from getting too slack. 😅 The last 4-6 week holiday period has been full...
  • B-Boy
    B-Boy replied to the thread STAR TREK.
    Only Discovery since I'm not particularly invested in it. I watched Picard week to week.
  • B-Boy
    B-Boy replied to the thread STAR TREK.
    I must confess, I haven't watched it yet! I intend to binge it after the season is finished airing.
  • B-Boy
    B-Boy reacted to Brad Lascelle's post in the thread Season 33 Information Thread with Like Like.
    Selman's always been good about hyping up episodes he's excited about and the additional promotion makes sense this week given the...
  • B-Boy
    B-Boy reacted to Brad Lascelle's post in the thread Happy Holidays, NHC! with Like Like.
    Merry Christmas everyone... 'preciate all of the warm birthday wishes, too! Yet another year closer to wrapping up The Simpsons the same...
  • B-Boy
    B-Boy replied to the thread Happy Holidays, NHC!.
    Merry Christmas everyone! And a very happy birthday to our esteemed @Brad Lascelle.
  • B-Boy
    B-Boy replied to the thread Marvel Cinematic Universe.
    Definitely the best of the Home trilogy in part because it was more about him.
  • B-Boy
    B-Boy reacted to CousinMerl's post in the thread Marvel Cinematic Universe with Like Like.
    So I saw 'Spider-Man: No Way Home' the other night and without doing any spoilers, it was surprisingly enjoyable, best of the 'Home'...