Recent content by Astray

1. Astray

Tattoo!

I just got a tattoo today, of Ruth and Father Sean. :D Enjoy! http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=5&q=simpsons#/d38znmt I designed it and am so happy with it! :D -Riversaw
  2. Astray

The Official Season 20 DVD/Blu-ray Thread

Note to all: It's just a DVD set. Get the fuck over it. /two cents
  3. Astray

Morgan Spurlock's "The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special: In 3D! On Ice!"

I loved it. Especially the slam it made on online message boards. Because it's true.
  4. Astray

I'm still laughing after 20 years!

*nod* I can see your point. It depends on the individual, pretty much. It really doesn't do anything for me to do that, so I don't. :D
  5. Astray

This stuff makes me glad that I don't divide the show into 'eras' and just see it as a whole. :P
  6. Astray

Releasing The Simpsons Scene it right now is pointless

I bought it a few weeks back. It was worth it; I don't really care that it'll soon be dated. (:
  7. Astray

No problem at all! I quite like what I've seen of them, too. (:
  8. Astray

I'm fine with discussion and disagreement. I draw the line at insulting other members.
  9. Astray

Sure I can. ;D After all, it's late evening here, the end of the day.
  10. Astray

Meh, you all can have your opinions, good or bad. But I'll always love the show as a whole and not pick it to pieces because, frankly, I have better things to do.
  11. Astray

I don't really watch TV, period. I like to read; The Simpsons is really the only thing I'll watch at all.
  12. Astray

The Brady Bunch always scared the crap out of me. :eek: And yes, I found the newest ep had me rolling. I love a good laugh!
  13. Astray

I think so too! I choked laughing several times during the last new ep alone. ^^
  14. Astray

Season 21 busted me up laughing. I was really impressed. :LOL:
  15. Astray

There's nothing left but the good, especially after recent events. Thank you! It makes me appreciate the show even more; we all really loved watching it together.
Back