Aleutia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're right. But my pronunciation on the N is always soft and no one can tell what I'm saying. Otherwise I'm very fluent in language.
    >Accents and speech slurs
    It's nice to say! My name is hard to understand sometimes to others because I always soften up on the "N" pronunciation.
    Erbie? Erie? What could it be?!
    You can always just see me as a "guy Lisa" that you were referring to, I take no offense in that. :)
    Oh, for convenience, you can press "view conversation" so you don't have to visit my profile every time to leave a visitor message.
    I've never heard of WebkinzInsider. And I don't really know a lot of anime fans, sorry!

Oh, could you slow down on the visitor messages? the orders are getting a little messed up.
    I read a lot about cosmology. It's these obscure theories that are fun to read. My father is a physicist, and that interest kind of got carried over by me as well. I'm inspired to be an architect though. Reading varieties is just a pass-time.
    I'll just stick with being more careful rather than being subjective about things.
    I haven't really boarded much until last year. Honestly, this'd be my favorite forum at the moment because there are always room for discussions, chats, all that. Not too strict either.
    This forum needs more love. Though I must be honest, some threads are absolutely hilarious with hatred roaming around ;)
    I love the two kids. Reminds me of my sister and I fighting.
    The forum could be a good place to show your interests in different subjects. There's a big variety of threads including art, all that stuff. Just want to know other members better!
    Hey, I think it's great that you can make room for having fun and be benevolent at the same time! As for me being like Lisa... personality wise hmm, that's probably a close one. Except I'm a guy though...

Your personality does reflect on Lisa nicely too. I'd be glad to be a good friend with ya.
    I'm quite flattered! Thanks again!
    You seem like a nice and understanding person. I'm pleased that there are many people who keep their dignity even on the webs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back