Recent content by Alcatraaz

1. Alcatraaz

Simpsons Word Association Game (SWAG)

Down With Homework
  2. Alcatraaz

Quote of the Day Thread

Homer: I rounded up every Simpson in the tri-city area so I can prove to you there's nothing wrong with the Simpson genes. This is your great uncle Chet. Go ahead, Chet. Tell her what you do. Chet: I run an unsuccessful shrimp company. Homer: [Nervous] Oh.. but you.. RUN...
  3. Alcatraaz

Guess the Episode from three items

Spy Who Learned Me.
  4. Alcatraaz

I'm thinking of a Simpsons episode...

Something from season 5.
  5. Alcatraaz

Syndication cuts that made an episode better

Can't believe no one mentioned Cape Feare. Remember the scene where Sideshow Bob keeps stepping on rakes? They cut nearly 2/3 of that sequence in the synd version.
  6. Alcatraaz

The Bar Game

You get a Drawbridge margarita (Water+Poison+Red, Green, Blue Paint Splatters) Put this in your inventory! You now have 4 candies. *inserts $10*
  7. Alcatraaz

Any "Where's my Water" fans on this board?

Is Blob the only one understanding the point of this thread?
  8. Alcatraaz

The Bar Game

Just type in *inserts 10 mojo/1 donut/1 candy* and I'll get something.
  9. Alcatraaz

The Bar Game

PROLOGUE: It's a stormy day at Moe's Tavern, located in northern Springfield. Homer, Marge, Bart, and even Lisa are disappointed by the very low selection of the beer that Moe has. So, Moe decided to make about 140 new drinks, that use special chemical elements snatched from the never ending...
  10. Alcatraaz

Any "Where's my Water" fans on this board?

OK, actually, why not turn this into a drug thread? I could be the barserver, and I could serve you drinks from the menu! Oh, you'll see...
  11. Alcatraaz

Quote of the Day Thread

[a "window" shows Homer's heart, beating fast] Burns: Relax, Simpson. I just brought you in here for a friendly hello... Homer: Whew...[heart slows down] Burns: ...and goodbye! You're fired! Homer: [gags] [heart speeds up] Burns: But, wait. Perhaps I'm being too hasty. You ARE highly...
  12. Alcatraaz

The Ban Game

BANNED: For not being taller than a tree, like your sub-caption implies.
  13. Alcatraaz

I'm thinking of a Simpsons episode...

Dunno, better not be Kill the Alligator and Run.
  14. Alcatraaz

Simpsons Word Association Game (SWAG)

Chief Wiggum's squeaky voice from Homer Scissorhands
Back