Which would you say is more important?

Which would you say is more important?

• Hard Work.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Stick-to-it-ivness.

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
What's the reason you made this thread, Bumblebeeman?

It is the question Principal Skinner asked Mister Burns in the Jr Achievement club. Mister Burns proceeded to ask if there were any real questions. I thought it'd be a fun poll, but I guess not many people got the joke?

Lol, I like the poll.
I meant to vote for Stick to it, but i accidently voted for Hard Work. They're both important in their own way though.

Hard work is overrated as it is only praised by the government to keep the economy high, which only feeds the wealthy while the common workers get the crumbs falling off the table. Taking the same lectures the church gave for centuries, now the rulers of countries try to recreate the old patriarchical systems with life-ownership, while letting the salarymen and laborers pay for the excesses of the players on the stock market and the failure of the modern bank-system.

You can work your ass off and end up w/ nothing to show for it, or not get one ounce of recognition. Just look at poor Willie... "There are so many aspects of my personality you can mock. I'm poor, I'm illiterate, I think movies are real..." or even moreso, Grimes.

I think stick-to-it-tiveness perhaps is more of a personal perseverance? hmm...

Last edited:
Regarding this poll, people don't believe in hard work anymore. Did they ever?

72.jpg

hard work implies actually working to accomplish something, where as if you have stick-to-it-ivness it doesn't really matter how hard you do or do not work, because you won't stop doing it, which is why imo hard work is more important

Back