Season 7 Trivia

merzitar

. . .
Well... I really like S7 and I can't seem to find a triva thread for it here so... let us begin ^_^

What was the name of the tramp who claimed to have created Itchy and how much did he sue the company for?

Well one part was correct, but the other part was wrong... I won't say which part you got right becuase of anyone else who tries it or if you want to have a second attempt ^_^ Close though.

Wasn't it $800 billion?

Edit: If I'm right:
What movie does Parker think Troy McClure can get a role in as McBain's sidekick?

Yeah I knew it. Homer the Smithers is on TV a LOT here, one of the most played episodes in syndication and its one of those ones I just remember.

Next question: What does Smithers have in his bag when he returns from his vacation and sees Burns hugging Homer in thanks?

"...It's got Paul Anka's guarantee!... Guarantee void in Tennessee!" lol, I love the simpsons! (just don't look)

What designer brand dress is Marge's pink dress?

Fuck yeah!

In the same episode, where does Lisa say she learned the word "crustacean"?

Baywatch

In Much Apu About Nothing, Homer says "Let the bears pay the bear tax. I pay the {blank} tax." What doe she pay? {probably really easy but i currently can't think of a harder one}

Back