Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

I thought about something - why broadcast season 12 (2000-spring 2001) had 21 episodes only? Was there any problem with "classic 22"? :confused: Airdates? (in April 2001 was 4-week gap, though)

In the very first episode, right after Homer lost the bet, we see Barney driving a (fancy?) car with him and a woman with expensive (?) clothing. Barney was paid the same as Homer, so $13. How could he afford all that by betting the favorite dog to win the game? Or did I miss something?
Well, the car wasn't fancy and the lady's coat didn't seem expensive. But I think you have a point.
No, you didn't miss anything and you're right, there's no logic in that. It's just a joke to say Barney made the right bet and hit the jackpot while Homer made the worst bet and failed.

Hey, I'm looking for a simpsons episode but can't find it. They were at a sports event and the announcer says "here's something for the men to drool over" a baseball mascot showing legs comes out and the top half of costume comes off and it's a man. Moe says "can we just pretend your not a man"

"Pray Anything" Season 14, episode 10. That moment at the start, when Ned Flanders prepared for a ball hit.

I wonder if Chief Wiggum's mother first actually appeared in Treehouse of Horror XXIX during the Geriatric Park segment?

Wait a minute
Season 11, episode 6 "Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder"

What was the name of the show-within-the show that the Simpson family watched on Fox about a a bunch of young adults hanging out with a walkaround Snoopy character at an amusement park? Also what's the name of the actual episode it was featured in?

Thanks

Number of Characters

Hi guys I need some help for my thesis I'm doing about the Simpsons. Do you guys know how many characters there are in total? Thanks for the help

Hey. Is there more "road" episodes, like "Maximum Homerdrive", "We're on the Road to D'ohwhere", "Bart On The Road" or "Road To Cinncinati"?

Last edited:
"Catch 'Em, if You Can" is on the similar topic (S15E18)

If so, we also can't forget about "Kill Alligator and Run" (S11E19).

ISOTing Springfield to the real world would be interesting, if only to see Principal Skinner, an ACTUAL Viet Vet, react to Trump and Biden who got out of going.

That’s what I first thought but I checked and it wasn’t. I have no idea, I feel like I’ve seen it before but can’t put my finger on which episode, it’s bugging me ha.

View attachment 3723

I was wondering if anyone could work out which episode this sketch is from, I’m stumped!

156115.jpg

Maybe a early version of this shot from "Thank God It's Doomsday"

Attachments

• 156115.jpg
    156115.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 2
Hello! I have a vague memory of an episode where Michael Jackson is dancing on the street for money. He is attached by sticks to other human sized puppets that all dance with him. Does this ring a bell for anyone? I can't find it anywhere... maybe it was a weird dream?

Hello! I have a vague memory of an episode where Michael Jackson is dancing on the street for money. He is attached by sticks to other human sized puppets that all dance with him. Does this ring a bell for anyone? I can't find it anywhere... maybe it was a weird dream?
I think you're thinking of the great money caper where bart is given money by a man similar to mj who has life size puppets dance with him.

Hi Simpsons Fans,

i'm searching an Episode where Homer and Lenny are Standing at the Plant. They are saying:
"Huh, SIMPSON, I always thought your name was Simpsen" "Oh, haven't you ever looked up at the clouds?"

Any ideas?
:)

Back