Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

hey, i'm ethan. i don't really know what to say, i've been into the simpsons for a very long time but this is the first time i'm really getting into online fan communities. i'm looking forward to checking things out here!

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, my name is Alina, I'm a Simpsons fan, I love them very much, I've been watching them for 7 years, I'm 21 years old, I'm glad to join the forum to learn a lot of new information about the Simpsons, and talk about The Simpsons!

Hey, I'm Mackenzie. My brother was banned from here; this is our shared mobile device so please don't ban me too. I promise to try my best to be a good user.

I forgot to mention that I had another account with Homer's face looking in the other direction but I couldn't remember my password or change it because I used a bogus recovery email address with the Gmail account I signed up with.

I've had some decent chats with some of you in tc and hope to do so more in the future.

Hello, I am new here. My name is Aubree, and my interest on the Simpsons is really strong right now.

hi my names Jaylen I’m a longtime simpsons fan.Season 9 is underrated thats all I got to say
Makes sense, that is the season when the show "jumped the shark" with the infamous episode "The Principal and the Pauper", but there were some good moments in that season. Many people consider this as the last season of its Golden Age. Other than that, welcome to the No Homers Club, Jaylen!

Hi All. Lifelong fan of about 22 years. Looking forward to discussing all things Simpsons with other fans

Hello American Fans!

My name is Tristan, im almost 22 and ive been watching the Simpsons ever since im 10, and while i had fallen out of it after a few years, the videos from both TheRealJims and the french youtuber The Reg have put me back into it

i mainly love animation as a whole, as well as retro video gaming and music

i decided to join the forums today cuz the feel of a forum was started to feel nostalgic to me and the french forums about Mario i used to hang around in were just too inactive.

thats kind of all here

Hello American Fans!

My name is Tristan, im almost 22 and ive been watching the Simpsons ever since im 10, and while i had fallen out of it after a few years, the videos from both TheRealJims and the french youtuber The Reg have put me back into it

i mainly love animation as a whole, as well as retro video gaming and music

i decided to join the forums today cuz the feel of a forum was started to feel nostalgic to me and the french forums about Mario i used to hang around in were just too inactive.

thats kind of all here
Bonjour, welcome to the No Homers' Club!

Hi y'all! I used to be a member here 12+ years ago, when I went by "Wasteland". Figured this would be as good of a username as any, and would be a Simpsons reference that there wouldn't be 1000+ variations of. While I stopped watching regularly around season 20, I've gotten back into watching again with Matt Selman taking the helm a season or so ago. I liked season 33 more than the 12 seasons before it. Well, I want to come back and comment about new episodes from time to time, so here I am.

Welcome back! This forum isn’t as active as it used to be; a lot of the former regulars use Discord as their primary communication method now. But we still have decent activity and discussions from time to time, so I hope you’ll stick around!

Hi y'all! I used to be a member here 12+ years ago, when I went by "Wasteland". Figured this would be as good of a username as any, and would be a Simpsons reference that there wouldn't be 1000+ variations of. While I stopped watching regularly around season 20, I've gotten back into watching again with Matt Selman taking the helm a season or so ago. I liked season 33 more than the 12 seasons before it. Well, I want to come back and comment about new episodes from time to time, so here I am.
That's pretty much the same situation that I'm in. Though I couldn't even remember my old username.

Anyway: Hi everyone!

Welcome back! This forum isn’t as active as it used to be; a lot of the former regulars use Discord as their primary communication method now. But we still have decent activity and discussions from time to time, so I hope you’ll stick around!
There is a nohomers-discord?

For over an hour I have been trying to find a website that felt almost like its own social media platform, where people can 'meat' , cos as we all know, "you don't make friends with salad"!
I hope this site continues to thrive as I'm done with fb, sc, tt, ig < Facebook snapchat.. u get my drift.

I'm a bart woman, homer admirer and like myself a crazy cat lady enthusiast.

Talk soon,
ELbuckO

Back