The B's episodes ideas

Homerless (I bet, I had come to this story and title a long ago before Bartless, you know, last year😁)
Written by Someone random freelancer. Let it be Peter Gaffney
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Mike Scully

EVERYBODY IS FINE WHILE HOMER'S IN JAIL IN ALL-NEW "Homerless"

Homer is detained for 2 weeks at the police station (cell). It was a good time and after 2 weeks, Wiggum offers to Homer to keep him a little longer, because this way there was less crime and peace in the city (Homer likes it too). Only one person misses him (not Marge nor family, haw!😁 so the question WHO?)… Meanwhile, later Homer must be transferred to a maximum security prison (because there is a law such: if the criminal is held for a long time he's so guilty to set to prison; Wiggum can do nothing with it).

Comments
The idea is far ahead of Bartless title and based on real life experience… partly - the part with prison is completely conjecture😅. So, last year my father had to go to his hometown for a few days and… there was some more peace in our home. Less occupied space, less loud, family worries… in short a bit of great vacation.😋 Hope you can understand it, my readers.
So, even Marge and family (and Homer himself) are happy with these "Homer-off days":coolspot:. But that one person who isn't can be the only one, who can help with avoiding the prison…
(I didn't posted it yesterday in Ukrainian, because think it isn't so special idea tobe posted on that special day)

And 2 ideas in post. There was just once so.

Reality and Lacktuality ("Reality and Actuality" song title pun)
Written by Broti Gupta
Directed by Michael Polcino
EP: Matt Selman

INTERNET SHOWS AREN'T POPULAR SO LONG IN ALL-NEW "Reality and Lacktuality"

The Simpsons family does a weekly Internet show about current events (there are doooooozzzens of such on the Internet). However, they regrettably discover that no one is interested in "what happened" longer than one day (or even hour after video releasing; also nobody watches always available reruns).
Guest stars: John Mulaney as Warburton Parker and someone as bigger YouTube blogs known personality

Comments
As I remember the story is based on: when the YouTube show I'm watching went on season vacation (winter holidays time) there was no interest in what they had done yet, but when they return with new episodes. And then I asked myself (ask yourselves too) a rhetoric question: how much do I rewatched a reruns of some term of date of every-week show?🤔(not The Simpsons meant😅 - I mean YouTube/political videos)
The title was last-time thing

A Non-Dickens' Christmas Carol (obvious reference to "Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens) - Christmas special - See below

Sit Down, Shut Up, and Leave Behind ("Sit Down, Shut up" animated series title pun) - See below

The Slumdog Bum ("Slumdog Millionaire" movie title pun) - See below

The Girl We Were ("the way(s/z) we was/were(n't)" reference) - See below

Don't Blame on Meow ("Don't Blame on Rio" title pun) - See below

Marge Simpson's April Fools Day - April Fools special

Last edited:
For something I really lengthed these covers😅
QABF02_Script.jpg

A Non-Dickens' Christmas Carol (obvious reference to "Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens) - Christmas special
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

BURNS ACCIDENTALLY BECOMES PHILANTHROPIST yet again! IN DECEMBER ON ALL CHRISTMAS SPECIAL "A Non-Dickens' Christmas Carol"

Burns accidentally gives to Christmas charity not 100 dollars (as traditionally), but 10 thousands dollars (all about wrong comma in number - 100.00 and 10000 - never understood why those 2 last zeros, if the number is integer🤷‍♂️). When he sees how happy the children are (for his money), he is filled with compassion, and he wishes to do so always. Meanwhile Homer and his family want to make the best Christmas nativity play (performance).

Comments
The A-plot must be very warm, very holiday and emotional.🥲
The B-plot is something came from national traditions of celebrating the Christmas. The idea came a long ago Christmas several years ago

So, the same what I wrote in previous post - about stretching the 'covers' process :boring: Take all the left!

FABF08_Script.jpg

Good story… I hope (I'm referring to the following 👇, not previous, if anything)
QABF01_Script.jpg

Note: to understand the reference turn on your translators🙂
TABF10_Script.png

Funny idea (this time without toilet humour 💩)
UPD. Oops I meant "Attempt"
RABF06_Script.jpg

Good and weird story (I'm sorta maniac with this pictures editing:lol:)
YABF21_Script.png

And instead of posting TBIK23 title I'll just write :) 🎞️

So, that was funny, but the last portion made it feel a bit of… uninteresting, I guess.

Always wait for your speculation (if you were interested, if course)

Attachments

• TABF10_Script.png
    TABF10_Script.png
    914 KB · Views: 2
  • RABF06_Script.jpg
    RABF06_Script.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 1
  • YABF21_Script.png
    YABF21_Script.png
    932.1 KB · Views: 2
Sit Down, Shut Up, and Leave Behind ("Sit Down, Shut up" animated series title pun)
Written by Michael Price
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean (season 29 style)

GRAMPA IS UNABLE TO SHUT UP IN ALL-NEW "Sit Down, Shut Up, and Leave Behind"

After the medical operation, Abe has a side effect - thinking out loud (so says literally ALL he thinks). The Retirement Castle and the family can't stand it, so he [secretly] decides to go to a lonely (and weird as well) army friend (guest voiced) in the wilderness (where his thoughts wouldn't disturb anyone)

Comments
The story is a bit hyperbolic satire on the proved fact that old people often can't keep mouth shut.🤐 And, I guess, in order to get more attention they comment everything it needs and not. It's actually emotional premise, but in the idea it would be also funny.

The Slumdog Bum ("Slumdog Millionaire" movie title pun)
Story by John Frink Teleplay by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be Bill Odenkirk and Loni Steele Sosthand
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: David Mirkin

GIL BECOMES BILLIONAIRE IN ALL-NEW "The Slumdog Bum"

In a television report from the capital, Gil is called a bum (a satire that "capital TV" is more prestige than local news:cool:). He is suing for defamation (because he has a home, albeit a poor one). As a result, he becomes a Burns-level billionaire.

Comments
A kinda rehash of Day the violence Dead. Well, throughout series Gill is shown as happy despite all the miseries, but when he is being lied, he can't stand it. The money morale is overall!:D
I'm not sure, but believe it came from real life story of famous person/company suing for defamation/not the full truth.

The Girl We Were ("the way(s/z) we was/were(n't)" reference)
Written by Al Jean
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Al Jean

EVERYONE'S IDOL BECAME BAD IN ALL-NEW "The Girl We Were"

In the Springfield learn that Petunia is coming, - a girl, who 11 years ago the whole world (namely, all the town) collected money for her medical operation (when she was 5). However, now she is a problem 16 teenager (very Shauna-typed, if you want), which destroys the once "rainbow" atmosphere of unity…
Guest star: I don't know, Billie Eilish as Petunia.

Comments
The story is from real life. Last year there was a case, when very little boy needed money for medical operation (as soon as possible). In order to earn money there was different flashmobs, mentions, actions etc. That story was very popular locally. Sadly in our life this is not the only case.🥺
Anyway, then I thought: huh, what will happen when he'll grow up? he'll probably be just forgotten? and actually no wonders which kind of person he'll become?🤔
But back to the idea. Let's said: Petunia and her parents moved to the Capital for that operation (Springfield had been able to earn!). And 11 years later when they'd return to their hometown, they would be remembered only to disappoint the citizens.

Production note: initially it was a boy!😛 Yeah, idea had a boy, titled The Boy We Were, because of real life case, but I saw there are too much male-stories this season in one of the next ideas I also changed "he" to "her".
Explanation of title: The Girl We Were = The Girl We Were United for

P.S. I don't know the fate of that boy, but believe it had a happy end:)

Don't Blame on Meow ("Don't Blame on Rio" title pun)
Written by Jessica Conrad
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

NED FLANDERD HAD A DARK SIDE IN ALL-NEW "Don't Blame on Meow"?

While reminiscing about their first cat, the Simpsons accidentally reveal that Snowball I died because of Ned and his actions (he accidentally overfeeded it). Ned tries in vain to make excuses (he didn't understand he'd make bad), but now the kids bond with Homer (over "stupid Flanders";😄 Marge is still loyal to Ned, as always).

Comments
There really wasn't any Snowball I flashback, what even is strange🤨. But this story should be emotional and funny (because of kids and father's bonding with hate)

Hello, @Bohdan, :)

Homerless (I bet, I had come to this story and title a long ago before Bartless, you know, last year😁)
Written by Someone random freelancer. Let it be Peter Gaffney
Directed by Matthew Faughnan

EVERYBODY IS FINE WHILE HOMER'S IN JAIL IN ALL-NEW "Homerless"

Homer is detained for 2 weeks at the police station (cell). It was a good time and after 2 weeks, Wiggum offers to Homer to keep him a little longer, because this way there was less crime and peace in the city (Homer likes it too). Only one person misses him (not Marge nor family, haw!😁 so the question WHO? Sideshow Bob ? :D OK, i like this kind of game.)
I also liked A Non Dicken's Christmas Carol, Sit Down, Shut Up and Leave Behind, Slumdog Bum and Don't Blame on Meow.

Why him or why do i like this game ? In the first, he was the guy i thought.
I understood nothing :lol:
I meant: OK, but why Sideshow Bob?
What "the game" you meant"?

Also, Mario, I liked your critica - thanks. Actually I wasn't sure for some ideas, but glad someone else liked it actually:thumbsup: (especially SDSULB because of kbowing how you feel about Abe stories)

OK. I read he was missed by someone and i thought it would be funny it was SB, since it would be original (think also about your idea when Lisa goes to psychologist Lisa, She Thought I hardly Khew, who She Is" (I wrote Maggie). I like the game of guessing a character mystery.

@Bohdan, it's OK. Abe's stories can be good, still, i think about real 21.09 for example. I like when Abe's past is explored IF it's not too much focused on him being a war veteran (in flashbacks) or too stupid (29.05 had good premise but depicted him as an old guy useless). And this ep you wrote was interesting, because it can be applied to young too (imagine the young who feel sometimes ignored).

The Title (the culture reference I know vaguely from Wikipedia only)
Written by Someone writer(s)
Directed by Someone director
EP (Executive Producer(s)): Someone executive producer(s)

THE HIGHLIGHT TO LOOK LIKE OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS, BUT ACTUALLY SEEMED AS I YELL IN ALL-NEW "That title from the start not in CAPS for some reason and in bold"

The main story involving some characters (my comments in italic, though there will be whole section with them). Meanwhile the weak subplot.
Guest stars: optionally some guest star whose name in bold

Comments

The explanation of the story based on real life/sucking from finger and then extended/rarely something original with obligate use of random emojis 🍗🙄💥There may be production note like The Title had to be titled as The Working/Previous/Second Title.

Marge Simpson's April Fools Day - April Fools special, 450TH* IDEA
Written by some random inactive writers. Let it be Tom Gammill and Max Pross
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

MARGE TO PRANK HOMER IN ALL-NEW APRIL FOOLS' 450TH* MILLESTONE SPECIAL "Marge Simpson's April Fools Day"

*in "broadcasting order"

Marge wants to throw the biggest ever April Fool's prank over Homer involving ALL the connections, but it's not as easy as in the comedies…

Comments
Ha-ha - the biggest joke is making this idea 450th😂. But seriously I did it, because I felt it more special than… than real 450th idea The Mystery Moen - if you read it congratulations you're genius or just have a dark mode) SEPTEMBER FOOLS \(@^0^@)/
Involving ALL the characters can be either very well or just a waste of potential with mash-up.
Also, how is that self-ironical funny start of autumn in previous post?😁 I actually planned it post today, but couldn't keep as I loled writing that.🤣

Bart Simpson's Super House Party - See below

The Mystery Moen ("The Mysterious Date" game name pun) - See below

Goats of the Past (reference to term "ghost of the past") - See below

A Pair of Two - See below

Hot Dawn - See below

Attempt No. 5 (title reference to Ukrainian 2000 song with the sane name in Russian, though) - See below

Boy the Girl - See below

:) 🎞️ - See next page

Last edited:
Bart Simpson's Super House Party
Written by
Joel Cohen
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Al Jean (season 20 style)

BART THROWS A PARTY LOOKED LIKE TEENAGER'S IN ALL-NEW "Bart Simpson's Super House Party"

After learning that parents won't be home, Bart meticulously plans the best house party (must push Abe/sitter away, etc.), just like in the movies about teenagers (I came to story much earlier than Gurl Just Shauna aired; Lisa told Bart "you're just ten, you're not teen"). Meanwhile Homer and Marge go to see Marge's distaaaaaaaaaaaaant relatives (where Homer embarrassed himself and Marge last time).

The Mystery Moen ("The Mysterious Date" game name pun)
Written by Ryan Koh
Directed by Mark Kirkland
EP: Matt G. and James Brooks

MOE TAKES A VISIT FROM MISTERY MAN IN ALL-NEW "The Mystery Moen"

A gallant man comes to lonely Moe in the bar, who wants to change Moe's life and his taverna (but the man didn't name himself). Although everything works out and Moe achieves success, he is willing to give up everything to find out who it is and what his name is?..

Comments
I wanted to write about something intriguing. That man (obviously, guest voiced) acts honestly, without any "end twists". He's gentleman (like Karl from Simpsons and Dalilah, if you want) and refuse to answer a simple question, what his name in a lite and polite way. Desperately Moe would be like ""I…I love you. You did so much for me…"

The Title (the culture reference I know vaguely from Wikipedia only)
Written by Someone writer(s)
Directed by Someone director
EP (Executive Producer(s)): Someone executive producer(s)

THE HIGHLIGHT TO LOOK LIKE OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS, BUT ACTUALLY SEEMED AS I YELL IN ALL-NEW "That title from the start not in CAPS for some reason and in bold"

The main story involving some characters (my comments in italic, though there will be whole section with them). Meanwhile the weak subplot.
Guest stars: optionally some guest star whose name in bold

Comments

The explanation of the story based on real life/sucking from finger and then extended/rarely something original with obligate use of random emojis 🍗🙄💥There may be production note like The Title had to be titled as The Working/Previous/Second Title.
Do you plan to change this one ? Or is it just a humor thread ? :)

Goats of the Past (reference to term "ghost of the past")
Story by J. Stuart Burns Teleplay by Rob Lazebnik and Jessica Conrad
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Al Jean (season 32 style)

BURNS BETRAYED PARTNERS, AND NOW SOMEONE WISHES A REVENGE IN ALL-NEW "Goats of the Past"

Mister Burns is threatened with deadly massacre. He reminisces and remembers that being young he betrayed his three gang mates. He wants to know who it can be (and visits all of them discovering, how their lives were after luckily they're still alive)… Meanwhile Lisa accidentally sends a letter with a cute picture not to her mother (just like cute mother-child modern mobile chatting), but to Nelson.
Guest starts: some old actors as Burns' mates (the one I see is John Lithgow)

Comments
All understood with the main plot - another rehash - but... why 'goats'🐐? Well, the past deal of that gang would be related with goats. It's not official business - it is evil Burns😈. Well, also add that Burns used to live in village young years.
The B-plot is more or less interesting. Remember when you're going to send some "personal" message and [almost] sent it to wrong addressee. That's a shame.:facepalm: So Lisa would send to Nelson, BUT don't think it's another Lisa + Nelson love story. In opposite - Nelson would quickly take screencaps of chat ("screenshots are already taken") and... no, not going to cheat on her. WITHOUT THAT he would immediately send to another students.

Yeah, so cruel story👽

A Pair of Two
Written by
Christine Nangle, Dan Vebber and Someone random inactive writer. Let it be Richard Appel
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

THE TWO OPOSITES TO HAVE A MEETING IN ALL-NEW "A Pair of Two"

A Comic Book Guy and Reverend Lovejoy meet in a café (in a rainy day, one sits to other). They begin to discuss life, although completely opposite. Then each of them tries to convince/be convinced by the other.

Comments
Must to clear: there are just 3 characters in episode - CBG, Reverend Lovejoy and bartender (cameo). The story is a parody on… NEED YOUR HELP, MY READERS❗ I remember (and see one video last year) about 2021 movie with such premise - 2 characters in café discuss the life. The event took place in Germany I guess (and the film should be German). But now I can't find that video and what is the film. Remember it was well-received. Please help.😫 And guest star would be some actor from that movie as bartender

So, back to the story. It would be like clip show, but no. I meant these 2 remembers moments of life and a little part of them are 'real' clips [from the show]. I said there are just 2 characters, but in the flashbacks there are all others (well, not literally all the characters... you got the point) including the Simpsons.

These 2 would discuss a life: family, religion, miserable other people etc. At one point I thought of replace some/both of them with their wives - Helen and Kumiko (who are also as opposites), but… that wouldn't be what I want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I found a movie which is called A Coffee in Berlin, but i don't think it's this one. Also found a Frasier Episode 1.24 which has the same theme, but it's in American, and it's more than two characters.

Last edited:
Attempt No. 5 (title reference to Ukrainian 2000 song with the sane name in Russian, though)
Written by Dan Greaney
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Bill. O. and Josh W.

MARGE TO PRAISE EVERYONE'S FAVORITE SHOW IN APRIL ON ALL-NEW "Attempt No. 5"

Everyone's favorite series is going to air the new season 5, but it (its quality) fails. Marge goes to complain and she is cast on the "annoyed woman" role (a joke about actor's salary for episode is bigger than Homer's yearly salary on the plant😅🌚). Seeing the insides Marge starts justifying the show (in her style).

Comments
The story should air in April around Simpsons "spring birthday", cause the story is obvious satire on The Simpsons.:ac::lol:And also on the "4 seasons rule".
I heard somewhen, someone famous Hollywood maker had told… to end the show is best on season 4. Like then everything would go worse. In case of The Simpsons it could/couldn't be applied. But, actually in case of Simpsons the staff was/is trying, put the soul on EVERY episode, despite its outcome quality (how it wouldn't sound lickable, but that's true… I believe)
Production note: first initially it was a Homer-centric idea, but changed it due to *cough-cough* lack of women ideas.

As you noticed (or not) on this day, September 4th, is the "birthday" of this thread.🥳 And I really wanted to post something special.
First I had planned to finish today the milestone season 20 today, so I posted like a maniac ideas every day and evening. BUT… realizing that's too hard I decided to post up to this idea only (it is enough special). BUT…😅 for some reason I miscount the ideas and lose 1, so I had to skip idea (what I didn't do for a long time). Haw! - special anyway

On this day I again thank to EVERY RANDOM VIEWERS, EVERY RANDOM READERS for just being, just visiting this thread, and also I thank God for being able to celebrate this nonsensical date!🥲

I found a movie which is called A Coffee in Berlin, but i don't think it's this one. Also found a Frasier Episode 1.24 which has the same theme, but it's in American, and it's more than two characters.
Thanks for searching, but no. That's some European movie with a little of characters. I remember the filming "was easy due to Cov-19 shutdown" in cafes.

Attempt No. 5 (title reference to Ukrainian 2000 song with the sane name in Russian, though)
Written by Dan Greaney
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Bill. O. and Josh W.

MARGE TO PRAISE EVERYONE'S FAVORITE SHOW IN APRIL ON ALL-NEW "Attempt No. 5"

Everyone's favorite series is going to air the new season 5, but it (its quality) fails. Marge goes to complain and she is cast on the "annoyed woman" role (a joke about actor's salary for episode is bigger than Homer's yearly salary on the plant😅🌚). Seeing the insides Marge starts justifying the show (in her style).

Comments
The story should air in April around Simpsons "spring birthday", cause the story is obvious satire on The Simpsons.:ac::lol:And also on the "4 seasons rule".
I heard somewhen, someone famous Hollywood maker had told… to end the show is best on season 4. Like then everything would go worse. In case of The Simpsons it could/couldn't be applied. But, actually in case of Simpsons the staff was/is trying, put the soul on EVERY episode, despite its outcome quality (how it wouldn't sound lickable, but that's true… I believe)
Production note: first initially it was a Homer-centric idea, but changed it due to *cough-cough* lack of women ideas.

As you noticed (or not) on this day, September 4th, is the "birthday" of this thread.🥳 And I really wanted to post something special.
First I had planned to finish today the milestone season 20 today, so I posted like a maniac ideas every day and evening. BUT… realizing that's too hard I decided to post up to this idea only (it is enough special). BUT…😅 for some reason I miscount the ideas and lose 1, so I had to skip idea (what I didn't do for a long time). Haw! - special anyway

On this day I again thank to EVERY RANDOM VIEWERS, EVERY RANDOM READERS for just being, just visiting this thread, and also I thank God for being able to celebrate this nonsensical date!🥲

Thanks for searching, but no. That's some European movie with a little of characters. I remember the filming "was easy due to Cov-19 shutdown" in cafes.
Will still search.

Hot Dawn
Written by
Jessica Conrad
Directed by Michael Polcino
EP: Matt Selman

BART CAUSED WAR OF THE WORDS IN ALL-NEW "Hot Dawn"

Bart communicates with a foreign girl Carla (Mexican) using Google Translate® However, somehow the translator made a mistake and translated the phrase incorrectly. As a result, Mexico went with war toward Springfield…
Guest star: Isabela Moner (actress, played Dora the Explorer in 2019 movie that's the first Mexican reference I came to) as Carla

Comments
The episode is pun on… all THIS. I mean NHC (and Internet in general) includes much international communication using Google Translate® But your own mind often is more reliable 😅 Miss happen and can be lethal critical, in very short)

Almost forgot - translate the title in Spanish to get reference (hint - S25E6)

Boy the Girl
Written by
Jeff Martin (that means a song)
Directed by Steven Dean Moore

BART ACTS LIKE MOMMY… GIRL ON MOTHER'S DAY IN ALL-NEW "Boy the Girl"

Bart accidentally takes Marge's "women's health medicine" with hormones and acts like an obedient girl (without a dress, though:cricket:). Marge… likes it (but not Lisa). Meanwhile, Homer pits Santa's Little Helper against a formidable bulldog, whose owner (very brutal, guest voiced by respective actor) Homer didn't like.

Comments
I warned: the [main] story is good, but weird. Well, it would show the tender side of Bart again in my ideas. Some smells like Family Guy, honestly. The B-plot is simple and never before done in the show (I know what you thought about, but no - that's another;))

Back