The B's episodes ideas

Dial «K» for Kids ("Dial M for Murders" title pun)
Written by Megan Amram
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Bill O. and Josh W.

MS. HOOVER IS DEMOTED IN GRADES IN ALL-NEW "Dial «K» for Kids"

Because of the incident, Miss Hoover is transferred to K-grade class, where after the initial anger, she reveals an inner love for children. Meanwhile miss Myles (also voiced by some guest star, not the late Valerie Harper, though) comes to Lisa, angried at the Simpsons, because at one time, because of Bart, she was transferred to 1st grade.

Comments
Now a bit of calculating🤓: Myles would teach Bart 2 years ago, when he was in 2nd grade, then she was demoted to 1st grade, ms. Hoover replaced Myles there, and continue to teach Bart for a while (what we knew for sure in My Octopus and a Teacher), and the next year Lisa was taught in 1st grade by Myles
I tried to write all right, according to the US education system.

As for the main plot - I think it would be interesting, if Hoover would reveal hideen love to kids, to teach them. What do you think?
Oh, I again reminded about fan of miss Hoover character (and all characters, voiced by Maggie Roswell) - @SimpsonsWillGoOnForever user. What's your opinion? Would it be better than Sorry Not Sorry "ms. Hoover's backstory"?😅

Oh, I again reminded about fan of miss Hoover character (and all characters, voiced by Maggie Roswell) - @SimpsonsWillGoOnForever user. What's your opinion? Would it be better than Sorry Not Sorry "ms. Hoover's backstory"?😅
Fan of All Characters voiced by Maggie Roswell, I like the title I've gotten around here lol. Even though barely appearing this season, I've already gotten tired of Hoover berating Lisa constantly so a good character twist like this, even if one-time, could maybe spark some energy and maybe even love for the character. Also honestly anything would be better than Sorry Not Sorry, I'm soggy but that episode gets worse on rewatch lol.

@Bohdan,
So if i understood, Hoover and Myles switch classes ? I checked the link, but it's very hard to understand american system.
Chronology🤓:
1) Bart was in 2nd grade, and she was taught by Myles. Then because of his (his prank) Myles was demoted to 1st grade. She was replaced by ms. Hoover, who taught Bart for a while yet. (again, My Octopus and a Teacher told us it)
2) the next study year Lisa was in class 1 (Bart went to 3rd grade with McConnell, perhaps). And Lisa was taught by Myles (Mr. Lisa's Opus)
3) my idea, and ms Hoover went to class K (Dial «K» for Kids). Myles returned to her old place of work - class 2, angered by the Simpsons because of Bart. The teacher, who was in K class before Hoover? - God knows where:lol: 😅 Oh, wait: class 1 vacancy is free now.:P
So, a bit wrong to say Hoover and Myles would switch classes.

Whew! I've never spent so time to explain secondary characters' [imagined] fate in my ideas:corny:

Time X
Written by
Someone random inactive writer. Let it be Tom Martin
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Al Jean (season 15 style)

THE PRESIDENT IS GOING TO SPRINGFIELD IN ALL-NEW "Time X"

Suddenly the President (Swartznegger, or whoelse, but not real *insert name of current the US President*) arrives to Springfield, what creates a commotion in the city, because not knowing what to expect from him (who's, by the way, not in the mood)

Comments
So, "time X" (in different languages, I think, it's different letter) is a term for "🔥🔥🔥LEAVE EVERYTHING AND DO WHATEVER!!!"😅, very big commotion people because vof some expected or unexpected big event or action going to be, because nobody prepared for this. If you understood, what I meant, you know this state, to put it mildly, doesn't deliver happiness to involved people. Though, in idea it would satirize.
Addition forvtge story: Homer (and someone else?) would nullify all the people's efforts and ruin President mood completely😂🙃

Mom, You Hardly Knew Her ("Homer, I Hardly Knew Me" book title pun)
Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be… David M. Stern
Directed by David Silverman
EP: David Mirkin

YOU DIDN'T KNEW THE REAL MONA SIMPSON IN ALL-NEW MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL "Mom, You Hardly Knew Her"

Homer laments that after Mona's death he couldn't properly perpetuate the memory of her (her dust was scattered "Mona Leaves-a", and there is no real grave). Homer finds out, that nowhere in any documentation is stated, what good and nice she really was, but only she described as a fraud (for her past speculation things and chasing from the law). He wants to fix it…
Guest star: Glen Close as Mona (in flashbacks)

Comments
In my view it should be a very nice episode🥲. Besides what we know about Mona, there is a generic theme: even a fraud/villain person can/could be the best parent for his/her child.🥰

NHC: No-Homers Chat
Written by
Broti Gupta
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Matt Selman and Al Jean

HOMER GOT OUT OF COMMUNITY IN MAY IN ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE "NHC: No-Homers Chat"

Homer discovers that there is a secret messanger chat with discussion of him. He is offended and realizes that he can no longer trust anyone (in sad way).

Comments
Without saying much: the story is based on my sad experience. It was years ago, and I accidentally heard my university fellows had created entire other messanger chat without my involvement. For some event, or so - I don't clearly remember. Though I'm not sure they used it to discuss me, as in idea.😅 However, I was sorta injured - people who show kindness to me, threw me background.

But I learnt the lesson: don't mind) Seriously, if they felt I'd be exceed, let it be. Don't care and take it too close to heart.;)

This idea is more special, because I'd want to dedicate it to one former NHC user, who left community because of similar situation - @The Abominable Dr. Lenny . Last year (during NHC down) I opened for myself his history. I had nothing against him, in person, though. Interesting also, he wrote the very first reply to this my thread.
Anyway, if you whenever will return or just saw this post as "guest" user, accept my "hello friend" to you.

So, here's season 16 episodes ideas
  1. The Bart Knows What He Knows (TBIG01)
  2. A Drop in the Sea (TBIG02)
  3. My Dear Fiend (TBIG04)
  4. Marge the Murderer (TBIG03)
  5. Late Late Late Night Show (TBIG05) - 350TH IDEA
  6. Treehouse of Horror [season 16] (TBIG06) - Halloween
  7. Willie's Quit (TBIG08)
  8. D, D, D, My DOS (TBIG07)
  9. My Toilet Is My Castle (TBIG10)
  10. Happy Birthday of Horror (TBIG11)
  11. Hot Age: The Freezing (TBIG12) - Winter-themed
  12. Kentertainment Danger (TBIG09)
  13. Gabbo Returns (TBIG14)
  14. A Clever Tongue Will Take You to New York (TBIG13)
  15. Moe Money, Moe Problems (TBIG15)
  16. Who Said You Can't Teach a Very Old Dog New Tricks? (TBIG16)
  17. Working Home (TBIG18)
  18. Pandamia Came from China (TBIG17)
  19. Dial «K» for Kids (TBIG20)
  20. The Incredible Lightness of Debting (TBIG19)
  21. Mom, You Hardly Knew Her (TBIG22) - Mother's Day
  22. Time X (TBIG21)
  23. NHC: No-Homers Chat (TBIG23)

Last edited:
Midseason post.

Last season I accidentally was sexist a bit, being honest…😬 There were a few ideas with women and most of men characters-centered stories. If anything, I'm sorry🙋‍♀️. I had said before, ideas came so random and such convergences are possible. Try to avoid it in future.

Am I burnt out of ideas?
Well, as I said, it's harder to come with new ideas, which wouldn't repeat past. But I can't said "I'm tired of all this". Maybe I went too far (talking, like on seance of phycologist 😅😂😂)? Well, we'll see after next 210 future ideas I calculated.😀

OMG! I really thought there will be less, but no. I produce new stories more than maternity hospital produces newborns (just a joke, apologize if offencive). 9 more seasons - I'm shocked myself.😱

And (to make these posts shorter) say about season 17. Never before I was SO EXCITED about upcoming ideas😃. It will be awesome, I promise, with awesome stories about information security, inclusiveness, religion, birthdays, disease, sorta flashback, a bit selfish idea (like all the rest are not selfish😏), travel story, very dark experimental idea, live action, musical, more personal closures and MORE. The stories about Skinner, Luan van Hooten, Martin, Flanders, Abe and others (of course, with main family).

Almost forgot a random title: Skinner the Stinker

Last edited:
And the first titles of season 17 ahead

Just Another Day in Year (the title reffers to "Just Another Day in the Life" song) - See below

Religion and Medicine III - See below

Guest who Came to Dinner ("Guess, who came to dinner" movie title pun) - See below

Abe to the Future ("Bart to the future" episode title pun) - See below

Homr Get Marg - See below

Treehouse of Horror [season 17] - See below

You Are Lisa Simpson! - See below

Last edited:
Just Another Day in Year (the title reffers to "Just Another Day in the Life" song)
Written by Cesar Mazariegos
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE BIRTHDAYS IN ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIERE "Just Another Day in Year"

Visiting Abe's in retirement castle, the Simpsons children meet Warren Scott (guest voiced by Rodger Bumpass, yes I did think about Squidward-type character), who is tired of birthdays ("every year the same, and the older you become, the more boring and monotone that day is"). The kids (and other Simpsons family) try to convinced Scott in different (even with some song)

Comments
Ironically, but I came to this idea on my birthday (8 months ago - now you know how LONG my ideas stand in queue 🙃)

Last edited:
Religion and Medicine III
Story by
Ryan Coh Teleplay by Jessica Conrad
Directed by Mark Kirkland
EP: Mike Scully

MARGE JOINS THE TV RELIGION CULT IN ALL-NEW "Religion and Medicine III"

Marge broke her leg (again) and is in the hospital for a time. For entertainment, only the TV (old TV-set with lack of choice), what is turned on for an hour. She gets hooked and becomes a fanatic of religious "show".
Guest star: Ye, also known as Kanye West as leader of cult

Comments
1) why Ye? Because, as I know, he has own home church, literally - with choir and other
2) I know, the story sounds like a rehash of The Joy of Sect:P
3) I was inspired by some famous religious faud "leader", who worked in 1980s. I really tried to find his name again now, after ladt year I had discovered this story in some TV show (why to hide? The '80s: The Decade That Made Us, from NatGeo)

Guest who Came to Dinner ("Guess, who came to dinner" movie title pun)
Written by Carolyn Omine
Directed by Swinton Scott III
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

BART CHANGES HIS PREFERENCES IN FOOD TASTES IN ALL-NEW "Guest who Came to Dinner"

After Bart visits overnight stay with breakfast at Milhouse, he tastes bad to Marge-cooked meal (as Luan's meal is more tasky - classical "neighbor's grass story😌)

Just Another Day in Year (the title reffers to "Just Another Day in the Life" song)
Written by Cesar Mazariegos

SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE BIRTHDAYS IN ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIERE "Just Another Day in Year"

Vusiting Abe's in retirement castle, the Simpsons children meet Warren Scott (guest voiced by Rodger Bumpass, yes I did think about Squidward-type character), who is tired of birthdays ("every tear the same, and rhe older you become, the more boring and monotone that day is"). The kids (and other Simpsons family) try to convinced Scott in different (even with some song)

Comments
Ironically, but I came to this idea on my birthday (8 months ago - now you know how LONG my ideas stand in queue 🙃)
Sorry about double post, but maybe visiting

There are also other typos😅 (and my mobile device for some reason has glitches in autocorrection). I'm just don't pay attention to them… so far😉😉
Fix them, anyway. Thanks

Seriously? I mean, I'm glad you loved this down-to-earth story
If you talk about Guest Who's Coming to Dinner, i really like it. I know that it has some similarities with Ned The Turkey, but actually, both were interesting, and it can be nice to see the same idea (or almost) from different perspectives.

Btw,i did not know you used your mobile.

Homr Get Marg
Written by
Matt Selman and Al Jean
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Matt Selman and Al Jean

HOONKA MOONKA BANKA LANKA IN ALL-NEW "Homr Get Marg"

The stone age. A tale about the life of cavemen & cavewomen cavepeople (who would talk in gibberish or very unintelligible words)

Comments
Really wondered, why the show, which DOES NEED new ideas, still, in 35 years hasn't done a stone age episode?🤔 I think even lazy animated shows did it already.

Oh, and in case you're wondered what the highlight meant, here's an answer::homer::marge::bart::lisa:

Oops, I involuntary skipped this one.:oops:

Abe to the Future ("Bart to the future" episode title pun)
Written by Jessica Conrad
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: David Mirkin

GRAMPA IS GOING TO BE BART'S FUTURE IN ALL-NEW "Abe to the Future"

Abe is visited by a childhood friend Milton (guest star), and seeing Bart, Milton says that Abe was the same tomboy. Now Bart is worried that Grampa is his [far] future… Meanwhile Homer breaks the 4th wall and tells to the viewers 5 facts or fabrications about Springfield.

Comments
Yeah, Bart's similarity with his father is already bored theme, BUT what about Grampa? in his unseen childhood? Hah? Hah? Moreover, Milton name I has just come to, is same-sounded as Milhouse, underlining this connection more.
The subplot is based on one Ukrainian travel show (the name can be translated as Believe Me or Not), where the host presented 5 facts or fabrications about some country (and one of them was a fabrication)

Treehouse of Horror [season 17]
Written by Dan Greaney and Allen Glazier
Directed by Chris Clements

IT'S ANOTHER HORRIBLE "HORROR" QUADROLOGY WITH OBLIGATE UNORIGINAL, RETCON, MEH AND FORGOTTEN STORIES, BUT NO HORROR ACTUALLY, I'M TIRED OF IN ALL-NEW "Treehouse of Horror"

Poor Marge (reference to old Russian TV-series "Poor Nastya", though I'm lazy even for reading the synopsis, moreover watching it)

Marge is cursed by a fortune-teller that her husband and children will leave her, and her whole life will fall…
Yup! Partly that was done already - Hex and the City. I didn't want it.🤗

The Room for Two (the title inspired from animated series "The Kids from Room 402")

Homer and Ned are stuck in a room, where they can control anyone's life. And then everything goes far (the have conflict)
In the end of segment they [quitting that room] accidently completely switch families' mood. Imagine: Ned like Homer sits on his couch and drink beer, watching lazy TV and don't pay attention to kids; while The Simpsons are singing all the time, praising the God as choir (like the Flanders).🤣

Fire and Water (reference to 2010ths online games series with the same name)

Parody on post apocalyptical movie "The 5th Wave". The world (and Springfield) suffers from the switching catastrophes (they suddenly mass switch each other): global fire🔥🔥🔥 and global flood🌊🌊🌊.

Just Another Groundhog Day (there was a similar reference to it above - look up, if you're interested. I'm not Siri)

On the groundhog day Homer falls asleep, and when he wakes up, he lives constantly the same day, but in new circumstances (the animation and setting are changed).

Comments
These unoriginal, self-ironical notes were very funny to write:lol:. If anything,:joke: All involuntary started with highlight and then couldn't be stopped:corny:

You Are Lisa Simpson!
Written by
Someone random inactive writer. Let it be Jon Vitty
Directed by Mark Kirkland
EP: Matt Selman

THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE LISA IN ALL-NEW "You Are Lisa Simpson!"

Lisa discovers that there are several tge same "Lisa Simpsons" across the country with the same interests and personal data. The Simpsons are going into journey to put all the points over each of "Lisas" (and one of "them" has been especially rude)

Comments
You can immediately quote Moe's phrase: So, Lisa Simpson name is now free? I take it to myself. Hello, Lisa's taverna. Lisa's talking😅

But seriously the episode is about information security. I studied it at university, by the way. And, you might not know, but all your published data can be used by everyone: from internet advertising companies and banks to governments and Russian spies abd hackers. It's not not hyperbole - THAT'S A TODAY TRUTH.
Remember, the golden Internet rule: everything in Internet (even this post:suspicious:) leaves in Internet FOREVER (even if deleted).:tired:

Again to fun. In the plot Lisa would be surprised, because she just: registered on a jazz fan site, took part in an online vote/petition, wrote too much detailed comments, when posting photos, had a conversation allegedly with "Mery" from Virginia (who's actually 40+ man, who… well you got the point😶).

There were 2nd title, but posting in midseason post "about information security", I thought I could reveal too much with this simple title - With the Same Names
And weired rejected title was You Are Lisa Simpson… and You… and You!

Last edited:
The Artist's Inspiration - See below

Happy Ned Year ("Happy New Year" phrase reference) - New Year special - See below

Invalid Inclusiveness - See next page

Skinner the Stinker - See next page

The Fight of the Backstage ("The Star of the Backstage" episode title pun) - See next page

Today We're Going to Discover, whether the Education Can Be Really Interesting (now it's the longest my title - 78 characters) - See next page

Lovers, I Hate You ("Haters I love you" rubric from Ellen show name reference) - Valentine's Day - See next page

Thread, Old Thread ("Home sweet home" reference) - See next page

Last edited:
The three latters episodes you described were good, especially a plot for Abe to the future, and the 2nd and final segment of Treehouse.
I also enjoyed the last, because it reminded me the book Will and will.

Happy Ned Year ("Happy New Year" phrase reference) - New Year special

Invalid Inclusiveness (i'm sure this one will talk about handicaps)

Skinner the Stinker

Today We're Going to Discover, whether the Education Can Be Really Interesting
(now it's the longest my title - 78 characters)

Thread, Old Thread ("Home sweet home" reference)

Lovers, I Hate You ("Haters I love you" rubric from Ellen show name reference) - Valentine's Day
Those one appeal to me.

Invalid Inclusiveness (i'm sure this one will talk about handicaps)
@Marioburgercream Isn't it obvious?:lol:

And handicaps (or invalids, what is worse) is a bit wrong word for people with disabilities.

@Bohdan, My bad.
I should have written "i'm sure this one will talk about disabilities at work", but in french, we don't have a great equivalence

The Artist's Inspiration
Written by
Dan Vebber
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Mike Scully

SPRINGFIELD CHURCH BECOMES A MUSA IN ALL-NEW "The Artist's Inspiration"

The artist asks Reverend Lovejoy to be on the ceremony and draw a painting in background, because he gets inspired ("visited by musa") just during ceremony. However, it turns out that his paintings are abstract and contradict the Church… (it dissatisfied Lovejoy, who hoped the musa in church would cause create of religion staff and consequently convert more people to attend church and give more money). Meanwhile Homer arranges a tour of the nuclear power plant for young children (a bit younger than B&L) secretly from Burns.

Comments
Sure, there many "whims of artists". And this one applies also to myself.👨‍🎨 Let's said, you don't know, when the inspiration will come. It can be in whatever place: in the road home on bus, before going asleep, even being in closet😅. Well, I'm not sure where I came to THIS idea😂

Last edited:
Happy Ned Year ("Happy New Year" phrase reference) - New Year special
Written by Someone random freelance writer. Let it be Patric Verrone
EP: Al Jean

NED BECOMES THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE PARTY IN DECEMBER ON ALL-NEW NEW YEAR SPECIAL "Happy Ned Year"

Ned Flanders celebrates another the New Year just with his sons, home. Homer decides to invite him to the Simpsons house party. Ned comes there, but becomes uncomfortable with excessive looseness of guests (also, he hadn't attend parties in years, especially "adult" parties). Like Kirk in 10-percent Solution, Ned goes to the attic to the children (who also have own kids' mini-party), and from grief drinks champagne (NOTE: the champange bottle is from Simpsons stocks on attic for the party, no to child alcoholism!✊important, but unnecessary story detail😑). Then, what happens at the [adult] party does NOT stay there…

Back