2. Lisa TV (TBIE02)
  3. 3 Stories Just to Fill Time (TBIE03)
  4. Treehouse of Horror [season 14] (TBIE04) - Halloween special
  5. The Simpsons and Money (TBIE05)
  6. Fall Has Arrived (TBIE07)
  7. Lisa Gets an 'F' (TBIE06)
  8. Tic-Tac-Foe (TBIE09)
  9. 5 o'clock Teak-Tok (TBIE08)
  10. Steteotype-a? Who's a Stereotype-a? (TBIE10)
  11. One Role Clown (TBIE12)
  12. Pal of Lisa (TBIE13)
  13. Baby, It's Hot Outside (TBIE11) - Valentine's Day
  14. Photo Hero (TBIE14)
  15. D'ohfish (TBIE15)
  16. Hello, Everyone! With You Me, Bart (TBIE16)
  17. Lenny's Wedding (TBIE18)
  18. Say Something (TBIE19)
  19. Show Me Your Town (TBIE17)
  20. The Liquid Can't Be too Much (TBIE20)
  21. Mel-oween (TBIE21)
  22. Grampa Stark (TBIE22)
  23. Marge Passed (TBIE23) - Mother's Day
  24. A Long Ago (TBIE24)

Midseason post.

Last season was hard and long, not because it took place for almost 1.5 months, but because of WAR in Ukraine. I became less active (relatively), cause all the minds transfer to news feed and following the fast events. Don't want to make my thread into something political, or place to😢 *crying* support Ukrainian people (thanks to caring people, there is already one in General discussion), but say, if earlier I said about "living in safety region", now (after the first 2 weeks of people suffering) I can't say there aren't any safety regions in Ukraine, even if no armies is there. I still with the Simpsons, this forum, and this thread, which I use to distract from bad reality and pay some attend lije "Hey, I'm still alive. I'm here". Thanks for supporting. STAND WITH UKRAINE. Слава Україні!🇺🇦🥲

Ok, now back to "midseason post".😅 First, I say ahead after season 15 I'll take a little break. Not because of war - but it was previously planned after "the nice number 15")
Season 15 is going to be interesting:
1) the first ideas are "the freshest" some, including season premiere, that was inspired by current events in Ukraine (don't want to mention "war" word again);
2) in last season there was idea on Mother's Day, with Marge and Skinner, and in season 15 there will be, I hope, really Mother's Day idea, where Marge and Skinner will share storyline, again, but in other way;
3) 2-part idea;
4) there will be 2 emotional in different ways Homer and Lisa episodes;
5) for some reason there isn't THOH idea (what the hell?!), instead there is a creepy experimental idea;
6) a semi-religious episode;
7) be ready for THE SHORTEST IDEA/EPISODE TITLE EVER;
8) continity of some well-known and loved Simpsons episode (even 2…);
9) (really?) episodes about: Chief Wiggum Moe, Quimby, the van Hootens, miss Hoover, Flanders

Writting from Ukraine with the hopes to write as long as I can.

P S. If some ideas could repeat ("rehash") some plots… forgive and forget😅 - there is more than 300 just my stories, everything can happen 🤷

Last edited:
Season 15. Following ideas are the freshest came

Be Afraid Little Girl - See below

The Simpsons' Eight ("Ocean's Eleven" franchise reference) - 2-parter - See below

M 'N Dance ("M&M's" company name reference) - See below

Last edited:
666th post here! But… don't take it - go on

Be Afraid Little Girl
Written by
Someone random inactive writer. Let it be… Ken Keeler
Directed by Michael Polcino
EP: Al Jean (season 14)

LISA IS SCARED IN ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIERE "Be Afraid Little Girl"

When there is a training alarm and a rehearsal of police/army actions ("in case of an unlikely but still probable emergency") Lisa (though she does know that's all just setup and emergency actually isn't happening) is very scared and locks herself in the house.
Later she let the other members come in, but still too scared.

Comments
This story, as I said before, is inspired by feelings I had/have when on February 24, 2022 the full-scale WAR was started by Russia towards Ukraine. It's fear, nervousness and… and misunderstanding of what's going next.😰 Lisa would have such feelings. Despite, she knows there isn't any real emergency and calmly behaved within other family members when fist hearing the "alarm for preparing for rehearsal", but staying on her own for a while (other family goes… somewhere) she, as title says, is just a little afraid girl. Despite she sees Lenny and Carl in military outfit (who as usually fool around), but she imagined, if the war will here there wasn't such fun anymore…

Really hard and, sadly, real-life story about feelings mixed😔 In the next ideas of season there will be more positive;)

Upd. Forgot to mention, another possible title, rejected due to looking more complicated was If Anyone Needs Me, I'll Be in My House (reference to "If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room")

Last edited:
Midseason post.

Last season was hard and long, not because it took place for almost 1.5 months, but because of WAR in Ukraine. I became less active (relatively), cause all the minds transfer to news feed and following the fast events. Don't want to make my thread into something political, or place to😢 *crying* support Ukrainian people (thanks to caring people, there is already one in General discussion), but say, if earlier I said about "living in safety region", now (after the first 2 weeks of people suffering) I can't say there aren't any safety regions in Ukraine, even if no armies is there. I still with the Simpsons, this forum, and this thread, which I use to distract from bad reality and pay some attend lije "Hey, I'm still alive. I'm here". Thanks for supporting. STAND WITH UKRAINE. Слава Україні!🇺🇦🥲

Ok, now back to "midseason post".😅 First, I say ahead after season 15 I'll take a little break. Not because of war - but it was previously planned after "the nice number 15")
Season 15 is going to be interesting:
1) the first ideas are "the freshest" some, including season premiere, that was inspired by current events in Ukraine (don't want to mention "war" word again);
2) in last season there was idea on Mother's Day, with Marge and Skinner, and in season 15 there will be, I hope, really Mother's Day idea, where Marge and Skinner will share storyline, again, but in other way;
3) 2-part idea;
4) there will be 2 emotional in different ways Homer and Lisa episodes;
5) for some reason there isn't THOH idea (what the hell?!), instead there is a creepy experimental idea;
6) a semi-religious episode;
7) be ready for THE SHORTEST IDEA/EPISODE TITLE EVER;
8) continity of some well-known and loved Simpsons episode (even 2…);
9) (really?) episodes about: Chief Wiggum Moe, Quimby, the van Hootens, miss Hoover, Flanders

Writting from Ukraine with the hopes to write as long as I can.

P S. If some ideas could repeat ("rehash") some plots… forgive and forget😅 - there is more than 300 just my stories, everything can happen 🤷
@Bohdan,
Will read them with legitimate interest (and also will try to make a general opinion for this season). STAY STRONG.

The Simpsons' Eight ("Ocean's Eleven" franchise reference) - 2-parter
Written by Jessica Conrad
Directed by Rob Oliver (part 1) and Jennifer Moeler (part 2)
EP: Matt Selman and Al Jean

THERE WILL BE A NEW BOOK IN ALL-NEW 2-PART SPECIAL "The Simpsons' Eight"

Continuation of "The Book Job".

The publisher (Slick, guest voiced again by Andy García) asks to create another fantasy book, because the company is living throughout hard times - people either buy electronic books online, or don't read at all. But "The Troll Twins of Underbridge Academy" were hit at the time.
But this time, there are more actions (added some of A Serious Flanders style😅):

Slick plays a "double game". Actually he is himself the owner of those "online book stores" and he wants a) get another hit story from the team, and put his name only, and sell it online only in own stores; b) discredit the team, send them to jail (the revenge for unreleased "Vampires"), and make a "dirty glory" to increase the popularity of books more😈

Moe secretly still works for Neill Gaiman (guest voiced) and recieves the advices via phone.

Marge is involved in the case (being almost absent in TBJ), but… on which side? Did Slick enlist her? Or she really help the team?

Conflicts within the team (originally, for some reason, they were all together in TBJ).

Cliffhanger: Homer accidently hears, how Slick told to his "rat" in the team… Who's it?

And why 8? So: Homer, Patty, Frink, Skinner, Moe, Bart, Lisa and Marge

Sounds really cool!

M 'N Dance ("M&M's" company name reference)
Written by Ryan Koh
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Matt Selman

MARGE REINCARNATES INTO DEAD STAR IN ALL-NEW "M 'N Dance"

Marge bears a resemblance to the once "famous" star of 20 years ago (to be simplier to reffer, let she was named… Vanilla). Her agent's daughter, also the agent nowadays (guest voiced by Miley Cyrus) proposes to Marge to secretly play as "came back" Vanilla with hip-hop dance. However, Patty and Selma immediately recognize the forgery and blame her sister

Comments
Strangely, but I prepared the while story details for this one.
1) the Marge was met during outside houseworking (don't ask why)
2) if you noticed, Marge the Vanilla is reference to Hanna Montana's past of Miley Cyrus, who was chosen as the agent. Real Vanilla had died (so, there no "real came from dead" moments😅), but her death was full of speculations and theories, whether it's true. So Marge was asked to play aged Vanilla some time sorta "the last tour" (wearing a wig, tones of makeup, outfit etc).
3) Despite Marge isn't strong in hip-hop dance, but Vanilla danced also clumsily, in the style of "I'm not ashamed of who I am", providing "the love to ownself" (ironically, Marge isn't herself). This is also a satire on "always mastered" pop-stars
4) Back to Miley Cyrus character. She would play Marge's agent, whose father was also the Vanilla's agent. After V died he took too much pills and died too.
5) Patty and Selma were the biggest Vanilla's fans 20 years ago, and they knew for sure she dead. They would blame Marge in kidding over iconic's image

P.S. Yeah, for some reason I was really thinking about details. All the plot isn't reference to anything real-life (expect for Hanna Montana thing) - it came from my mind. And other, shocking note: the idea initially came after the title pun😱

Celebrate Equality (reference to "Celebrate Diversity", slogan of Eurovision Song contest 2017, which took place in Ukraine, by the way) - See below

Homer the Thief - See below

Eye Hooten - See below

Officer Homer - See below

Barttender - See below

Bart's Beautiful Eyes (reference to Lenny's catchphrase "My beautiful eyes") or Eye Caramba! - See below

Chief Wiggum and Mr. Quimby ("Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" reference) - See below

Plant, New Plant (Home sweet Home reference) - See below

Regarding Family ("Regarding Henry" reference) - See below

Last edited:
Celebrate Equality (reference to "Celebrate Diversity", slogan of Eurovision Song contest 2017, which took place in Ukraine, by the way)
Story by Al Jean Teleplay by Jeff Westbrook and Rob Lazebnik
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

SEE THE PLACE, WHERE ALL ARE EQUAL AND IN ALL-NEW "Celebrate Equality"

The Simpsons falls into a gorge, where all are equal.

Comments
Under equal I mean without any similarities as on social level, and even on physical: the men must wear artificial breasts, everybody has no hair or eyelashes (the feature often used in cartoons to differ men and women), too short people wears platforms, while too high are cut the legs, no it's too stupid just sit all the time as "embrion" in hope sometime it reduces their height, there is no brights, all are pale etc.

Gosh! It does sound crap. The highlight is mistaken: the place, where all are equal could sound great idea, but not here.
I named it experimental idea, because such sh*t isn't like anything I posted ago😅. Want to know reaction on this from my readers)

Oh, almost forgot: the Simpsons would be converted to live there, but they must escape

Homer the Thief
Written b
y Jeff Martin
Directed by Michael Polcino
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

HOMER FALLS TO STEALING IN ALL-NEW "Homer the Thief"

To pay for a brand new exclusive (and expensive) beer Homer "borrows" Lisa's money. Then, the girl stops trusting him and constantly drives him away.

Comments
The story based on real-life television story. And, coincidence, it sounds like another Homer lost Lisa's respect plot (Make Room for Lisa, The Dad, who Knew too Little, See Homer Run etc.)

Lisa would get a phycological trauma too - being stolen by own dad. And then she nervously awares of Homer and allthe time hide the rest of her savings. It is deep emotional, but with funny notes (I hope, not exceed) story.

Last edited:
Eye Hooten
Written by
Someone random freelancer. Let it be Megan Amram
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: Matt Selman

THE VAN HOOTENS CHANGE THEIR WAY OF VIEW IN ALL-NEW "Eye Hooten"

The Van Hooten family replaces glasses with contact lenses. (how they still haven't gotten to it?!😄). After that, Kirk is raised "for his appearance", which makes Homer jealous. Meanwhile Milhouse becomes a new person visually too and internally struggles with it (had a hallucinations of him "old" fighting against behaviour change)

Comments
There would be a little scenes, how van Hootens get used to lences, to wearing them (I myself use them, and remember, how it was difficult in the start).
Milhouse story sounds weird, but could work.
Another note: initially I had another title, rejected, something like "Don't Sault on Van Hooten" - some reference to put sault in the eyes phrase, but relized this pun would sound stupid, so refused it writing "titles post"☝️.

Officer Homer
Written by
Michael Price
Directed by Lance Kramer
EP: David Mirkin

HOMER BECOMES POLICEMAN, BUT KEEPS THE EMOTIONS IN ALL-NEW "Officer Homer"

Homer becomes policeman. But it is always hard to explain to children (particularly Lisa) that in life, in addition to laugh, there is a lot of pain and cruelty… (playing spending time with children, Homer now is hard to keel "calm behaviour")

Comments
Classic "gets a job" plot (even done before already), but with possible great note on hard "real world" and honest kids' emotions (even if this is off-characters for the Simpsons). I adore this story.🥰

Barttender
Written by
Someone random inactive writer. Let it be Ken Killer
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Al Jean

IT'S A PAYBACK DAY FOR BART IN ALL-NEW "Barttender"

Moe catches Bart red-handed (on his prank calls) and forces him to pay for all the "moral damage" by working as an assistant in taverna. Meanwhile Marge discovers, that Maggie speaks in a dream, but only she hears it.

Bart's Beautiful Eyes (reference to Lenny's catchphrase "My beautiful eyes") or Eye Caramba!
Written by
Christine Nangle
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Matt G. and James Brooks

BART LOST HIS VISION IN ALL-NEW "Bart's Beautiful Eyes"

Bart, to spite Marge (who awared, it badly cause on vision - classic for parents 😌), spends all his time in the phone. Eventually, he lost his sight for a while…

Comments
I said earlier I wears contact lenses, so I do know (and live with) vision problems. In Bart's case, it would be great and emotional story about he [temporary] blind - changes in behaviour, involuntary "pit" from others (even Bart doesn't want it at all) and self-perception and… living anyway as Bart wants.

P.S. If anything, thanks God, I haven't so serious problems with slight😅

P.P.S. It isn't that "big inclusiveness" idea I've been preparing for a while.

Chief Wiggum and Mr. Quimby ("Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" reference)
Written by Rob Lazebnik and J. Stuart Burns
Directed by Jennifer Moeler
EP: David Mirkin

NEW POLICEMAN AND MAYOR ARE IN SPRINGFIELD IN ALL-NEW "Chief Wiggum and Mr. Quimby"

After Chief and Quimby had a quarrel, they change their roles, and both… rich success. Meanwhile, Lisa buys funny doggy pillow (in the shape of a dog) - then another THE SAME one, then another… and another…

Comments
Remember those classic conflicts Wiggum and Quimby had in very early seasons🤗, their interaction inspired from there. Wiggum opens his manager and analytical skills as mayor, while Quimby, at last, got that adrenaline he wanted, working in police.
What about the subplot? Well, it's inspired by myself 😅 Last year I bought such funny dog pillow. I've never bought such things, just wanted for once for fun🐶. Later I accidentally found another pillow, THE SAME one (what a luck it was!)… and bought it too. After some time I saw the 3rd one, but didn't buy it, but came to such Lisa's story.:D
And continuation of the plot (just my conjecture): after Homer and Marge blamed to Lisa there are too many doggies (again, it's not such addiction, just funny buyings), the girl comes to the conclusion, that in this way, she wants to escape from reality, because "she is a kid"

Plant, New Plant (Home sweet Home reference)
Written by Tim Long
EP: Al Jean (season 26 style)

ACCORDING TO THE NEW PLANT POLITICS BURNS LOST HIS JOB IN ALL-NEW "Plant, New Plant"

Springfield NPP (Burns in person) hires new employees, experts, to absolutely update Plant rules and politics (they spread "modern" words and terms, and new work positions). However, when Burns himself gives up with this intend, he gets fired by "labor collective council". Meanwhile, after watching television (!), Bart more often uses inappropriate comparisons, related to religion or politics (guest stars as TV-comedians needed)

Comments
Very often, if you're a newcomer new, you just can't get used to new work terms (I lnow myself 😅). The subplot has also a real life basis.

Regarding Family ("Regarding Henry" reference)
Written by Al Jean and Mike Reiss
Directed by Timothy Bailey

MARGE GOES TO PSYCHOLOGIST IN ALL-NEW "Regarding Family"

(for some reason, psychology is common theme in my ideas, I really don't know why?🤷😅)
Marge turns to a psychologist because she can't stand her family. The psychologist (guest voiced by Melissa McCarthy) decides to observe the family and finds out, that everyone has mental problems (what eventually irritates the family, but they can't get over "the power of psychology analysis"😄).

Comments
The story is a rip-of the previous psychologist-related stories in the show ("Fear of Flying" and "Specs and the City", in particular). Initially, there was just "Marge applies to psychological plot".
It would be a rehash, no doubts, but it sounds funny)

Last edited:
Six Days You Shall Labor, but the Seventh Day You Shall Labor for God ("Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God" Commandent reference)
Story by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be… John Swartzwelder. Teleplay by Carolyn Omine and Dan Vebber
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Matt G. and James Brooks

HOMER BECOMES LOVEJOY'S ASSISTANT IN ALL-NEW "Six Days You Shall Labor, but the Seventh Day You Shall Labor for God"

Homer accidently destroys a new church plaque (gotten from the Pope, long-awaited). So Lovejoy appoints him a ceremony assistant / curator to compensate for all material and moral damages.

Comments
If my readers are religious people, they will understand, who Homer becomes. During Sunday ceremony, Homer helps with various physical activities to Parson (take the money from people, hold some ceremony candles etc). Based on my own experience (of course, without compensation part) 😁

Lisa the Lover ("Bart the lover" episode reference)
Written by John Frink
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean

LISA DECIDES TO HELP HER TEACHER WITH LOVE IN FEBRUARY ON ALL-NEW VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL "Lisa the Lover"

With the help of Bart (who already has experience dealing with the oate mrs. Krabappel; it's directly reffered in the episode), Lisa wants to find Miss Hoover a couple, but they don't know that she already has a soulmate (Duffman, or someone new and it causes another love crisis 😓)

Comments
In short: it's almost Bart the Lover, but with Lisa and miss Hoover… and other consequences

S
Written by
Someone random freelancer. Let it be… David Cryan
EP: Mike Scully

TURN ON THE NEW NETWORK IN ALL-NEW ENTITLED "S" EPISODE

Based on one university experience, the Springfield Elementary launches its own local TV-channel (named "S', a short from Springfield or School), where students and teachers work/host. Meanwhile Homer is forced to stop drinking because of heart liver problems.

Comments
"One university experience" is real. Yeah, a far long ago (even before Covid times), there was (maybe still is, I don't know) a local network of one of Ukrainian universities. So, this basis came a long time sgo, theb just was forgotten then just waited its time.
It would be a modern and crazier version of Girly Edition

The Flashmobs of Wrath ("The crepes of Wrath" title pun)
Written by Nick Dahan
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Al Jean (season 29 style)

MARGE HAS BEEN ACCIDENTLY GUILTED IN INSENSIBILITY IN ALL-NEW "The Flashmobs of Wrath"

Marge at the last moment cannot find balloons (something sold everywhere, but not when you really NEED it😅) to show solidarity with sick children in a town flashmob. When she is convicted, she begins to recover, and even creates a charitable foundation. However, the happiness of others (particular people really needed help) doesn't make her happier herself.

Comments
The idea was born after real-life such flashmob had occurred.

Another note: up to writing this post I couldn't come to "what sold anywhre" thing 🤷 I even eas going to put it in the title (came just recently) instead of "flashmob" word.

Hello @Bohdan,

Officer Homer, Barttender (a plot), Chief Wiggum and Mr Quimby and Plant, New Plant (A plot) are the best for this season, or so i think but i really appreciate also the episode where Homer helps Lovejoy (and maybe gets Flanders jealous ^^) and S.

I did not really understand the link between spending too much time on phone and being Blind, though the story was pleasant. Regarding the flashmobs of wrath, if i understood, it means that Marge is sentenced to jail because she does not find balloons ? Strange. And why the happiness of others does not her make happier herself ? I'm curious :)

I did not really understand the link between spending too much time on phone and being Blind
Seriously? I thought every kid/teen parents told "Don't catch in the phone all the time - you'll set your vision"😄 It's from real life

Regarding the flashmobs of wrath, if i understood, it means that Marge is sentenced to jail because she does not find balloons ? Strange
😂No. Just convicted by people, in very simple words she was told "bad words", because everyone showed the support for those sicks, but you didn't!
And why the happiness of others does not her make happier herself ?
Even if you're doing something good to others, but inside you can not feel that "reverse happiness" yourself

Who Laughs First Laughs (reference to phrase "who laughs last laughs")
Written by Joel Cohen
Directed by Timothy Bailey

THERE ISN'T ANY LAUGH IN SPRINGFIELD ELEMENTARY IN ALL-NEW "Who Laughs First Laughs"

After students caused PTSR in him, Principal Skinner bans any laughs or mockeries during education process and on breaks (namely, during whole school time)

Back