The B's episodes ideas

Was right to tell it would be a good premice. Maybe you could expand. Is it because Homer hated Ned, ir a imminent death experience ? For example

Is it because Homer hated Ned, or a imminent death experience ?
No, no🤗

Ok, expansion (note: I wasn't ready for that):
During the church ceremony Reverend Lovejoy decides to skip/make shorter some elements. However, Ned Flanders starts to argue, because "it's wrong, especially, in the God's home (church)". But it annoyed others who just wanna go earlier home. Homer (yes, him) eventually stands up and yells at Ned, saying, the latter is really crazy about the God more than all parsons together, and he shows himself as "saint". Being afraid he caused mass hate because of his religious way, Ned and sons decide to: less pray (once a day), don't disturb the people (particularly Lovejoy) with suddenly religious issues or point "how to do or don't act", and so on. If Rod and Todd change their behavior calmly (because they're kids), Ned can't calm down inside (secretly).

Eventually, Ned's nerves outside showing him really misery (it's Al Jean, so "suddenly mood changes" are normal😅). Seeing that Marge decides, Ned needs "good word" from Homer (as the closest person to be Ned's friend). But Homer first just happy, Flanders now is "normal" (without any yeild-ly or which they are words). After some thoughts, Homer himself explain to Ned the importanse of "moderately religion", but Ned isn't fir for that, and it would be better (just for Flanders) to become back.

Ned is again Ned.

The end tag, Flanders' kids don't want to be non-normal, so Ned decides to force them (in the way of some western😄)

The end.

So, here's season 13 episodes ideas
  1. The Simpsons in Hollywood (TBID01)
  2. Facebook v Twitter (TBID02)
  3. Maggie's First Word, Grampa's Last Friend (TBID06)
  4. Homer Refused (TBID04)
  5. The Dangerous Family (TBID05) - Halloween special
  6. They Came from Marriage Trench (TBID03)
  7. I, You, He, She (TBID08)
  8. The Supermarketing (TBID07)
  9. Smarch Madness (TBID09)
  10. When the Cat Had Been Trapped into Mousetrap (TBID10)
  11. There Is Ned Place like Home (TBID11)
  12. The Amazing Tour (TBID13)
  13. Everything Was Mixed up in the House of the Lovejoys (TBID12) - Valentine's Day
  14. Bigger Brother (TBID15)
  15. I Just Called to Say I Owe You (TBID14)
  16. A Normal Flanders (TBID18)
  17. Krusty Gets Banned (TBID16)
  18. Sportsmen No (TBID17)
  19. Fear of Lying (TBID19) - Mother's Day
  20. Modern-Time Talking (TBID20)
  21. The Testament Test (TBID21)

In this midseason post I will write about…

About my readerS
To be honest, sometime it seems as Mario is the "target, only, reader", cause he's the most active (after me myself) user in this thread. But that's nonsense!:mad: Coming with ideas I don't think about one person only and his/her interests. I don't care.:cool: I mean, every time when I write the stories, I do know the people will read it (even not reply here at all) just after or in some near and far future. My ideas for me and ALL the readers are on the first place, even if someone doesn't like it. However, I'd lie saying I don't get mad sad with responds from that one person only😕. So, pray for various comments from as many readers as it possible.

About double/triple titles😂
Last season for the first time the idea had 3 titles: Everything Was Mixed up in the House of the Lovejoys or The Hateful Nine-year-olds OR Helen Disconnected. Explaining: I indicate several titles in the case, when I really couldn't choose the one. Then, writing the HIGHLIGHTS or that last post as season summary I eventually write one title only. In the case some title was rejected/working, I write about it in the Comments.

About українську мову🇺🇦
There Is Ned Place like Home
was written (and still is) in Ukrainian language only. I explained, why in then signature. It was cool and beautiful for me. I'd like to repeat it in the time.

About "specific way of posting…" (updating)
It was interesting, but I don't want to repeat it.

About past ideas
I even don't try to remember all them (for example) season 3, 6, 10, or 1

About season 14
At least the most important. The season premiere will be… format bender (and again! it's going to be tradition, though every time (not) it' coincidence). Moreover, it will be a clip-show. MOREOVER, it will be... my 300TH idea. And by today I have *calculating, being really shocked and taking breath* 166 ideas ahead. That means there will be also seasons 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 at minimum.🤯:):):) I'd lie saying I don't see 500 number…🤫 Anyway, now I'm VERY VERY thankful to all.
Back to 14:
2) there will be a non-THOH anthology (with ironic title) and again THOH anthology
3) there will be 2-in-a-row ideas with similarly sounded titles;
4) if you missed episodes where "a character appears in alternative universe", you're luck;:D
5) some continuity from the very firsts ideas seasons
6) an episode without the Simpsons (I guess there was something in the early seasons)
7) format-bender
8) stories about Krusty (again), Maggie (again), Chief and Ralph Wiggum, Lenny (2 ideas), Frink, and others

P.S. About possible lost
Recently, changing my device (hope it's safety now to talk about that), I had problems with data synchronizing. When later I opened my "ideas file", it was empty.😨 Thanks to God, I had thought about make non-synchronizing copy of files, and could restore it. It was a really big relief 🤗

Last edited:
In this midseason post I will write about…

About my readerS
To be honest, sometime it seems as Mario is the "target, only, reader", cause he's the most active (after me myself) user in this thread. But that's nonsense!:mad: Coming with ideas I don't think about one person only and his/her interests. I don't care.:cool: I mean, every time when I write the stories, I do know the people will read it (even not reply here at all) just after or in some near and far future. My ideas for me and ALL the readers are on the first place, even if someone doesn't like it. However, I'd lie saying I don't get mad sad with responds from that one person only😕. So, pray for various comments from as many readers as it possible.

About double/triple titles😂
Last season for the first time the idea had 3 titles: Everything Was Mixed up in the House of the Lovejoys or The Hateful Nine-year-olds OR Helen Disconnected. Explaining: I indicate several titles in the case, when I really couldn't choose the one. Then, writing the HIGHLIGHTS or that last post as season summary I eventually write one title only. In the case some title was rejected/working, I write about it in the Comments.

About українську мову🇺🇦
There Is Ned Place like Home
was written (and still is) in Ukrainian language only. I explained, why in then signature. It was cool and beautiful for me. I'd like to repeat it in the time.

About "specific way of posting…" (updating)
It was interesting, but I don't want to repeat it.

About past ideas
I even don't try to remember all them (for example) season 3, 6, 10, or 1

About season 14
At least the most important. The season premiere will be… format bender (and again! it's going to be tradition, though every time (not) it' coincidence). Moreover, it will be a clip-show. MOREOVER, it will be... my 300TH idea. And by today I have *calculating, being really shocked and taking breath* 166 ideas ahead. That means there will be also seasons 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 at minimum.🤯:):):) I'd lie saying I don't see 500 number…🤫 Anyway, now I'm VERY VERY thankful to all.
Back to 14:
2) there will be a non-THOH anthology (with ironic title) and again THOH anthology
3) there will be 2-in-a-row ideas with similarly sounded titles;
4) if you missed episodes where "a character appears in alternative universe", you're luck;:D
5) some continuity from the very firsts ideas seasons
6) an episode without the Simpsons (I guess there was something in the early seasons)
7) format-bender
8) stories about Krusty (again), Maggie (again), Chief and Ralph Wiggum, Lenny (2 ideas), Frink, and others

P.S. About possible lost
Recently, changing my device (hope it's safety now to talk about that), I had problems with data synchronizing. When later I opened my "ideas file", it was empty.😨 Thanks to God, I had thought about make non-synchronizing copy of files, and could restore it. It was a really big relief 🤗
Hello, @Bohdan
First, congrats for your 300th idea and sad i'm your only reader active.
I felt the same with my topic, though i had a few readers reactive at the beginning, but then it was just both of us.
Regarding your season 13 ideas, I was absolutely pleased with the Testament Test but surprised with Modern Time Talking because i believed it was an other plot.

About your season 14, what's Format Bender ? I can't translate it (no problem for writing episodes in Ukrainian, i can translate it, however).
Alternative universe is interesting (if the universe contains minor differences like for example Burns working as Smithers's sidekick, but its your choice).
No Simpsons Episode is surprising though 32.08 almost made it. I know comics made it for a few pages, but a whole plot without them could be surprising.
That's a problem i can understand. Personnally, i made a copy on my own episodes on my website. :)

About your season 14, what's Format Bender ? I can't translate it (no problem for writing episodes in Ukrainian, i can translate it, however).
Err… tge problem is not in Ukrainian language (to said, there isn't it at all). It's common state within Simpsons fans, I thought everyone knows it.😐 In short, that're episodes with some different ("bend") structure/view. Look for it more on NHC, or wherever

Alternative universe is interesting (if the universe contains minor differences like for example Burns working as Smithers's sidekick, but its your choice).
Ha. Yes, that what you think. I said in fun way, though. Remember several ideas, where Lisa through looking glass world, or Homer in other universe (I don't remember exactly story). So, "if you missed such stories, there will be one in season 14":D

No Simpsons Episode is surprising though 32.08 almost made it. I know comics made it for a few pages, but a whole plot without them could be surprising.
If I remind correctly, in my ideas there was something similar… or not?🙃 Anyway, the mentioned one will be great story (centered on a secondary character🤐).

P.S.
Burns working as Smithers's sidekick
Wait… for far future…

I will look on NHC for Bender definition. But i looked and liked That's an other story and the one which Mona is still alive.

Season 14!

Marge Had a Job ("Marge Gets a Job" episode title reference) - 300TH IDEA!!! - See below

Lisa TV - See below

3 Stories Just to Fill Time - See below

Treehouse of Horror [season 14] - See below

The Simpsons and Money - See below

Lisa Gets an 'F' ("Bart Gets an 'F'" episode title reference) - See below

Fall Has Arrived - See below

P.S. really little title references - even strangely

Last edited:
Marge Had a Job ("Marge Gets a Job" episode title reference)
Written by Rob Lazebnik, Al Jean and Mike Reiss
Directed by Matthew Faughnan and David Silverman
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

MARGE AND HOMER REMIND OWN JOBS IN MILESTONE SEASON PREMIERE "Marge Had a Job"

For a school essay on the modern woman, non-housewife (a little nod to Bart's on the Road), Marge recalls all the jobs, she worked on. (with this Homer also reminds)

Comments
So, this is a story for 300th idea - a clipshow.🙃 A long ago, just a premise "Marge gets a job" could grow into entire story with the sane name. However then… this theme became too reused sometimes, so we'd easily can get a whole clipshow on it.😅 (and I'm silent about Homer's string). Hope, the idea is understandable. Sorta of.

Lisa TV
Written by
Al Jean
Directed by Michael Polchino
EP: Al Jean

TURN ON THE NEW IMAGINARY TV-CHANNEL IN ALL-NEW "Lisa TV"

Lisa begins to break the fourth wall, as if she has her own "network", but watching from the side, her parents are worried. Meanwhile, Bart joins the Krusty's bot farm of fans.

Comments
The main plot came from childhood… uhh. I don't know, how it is actual for modern kids, but I reminded, how in child years playing with the friends, we imagined as we are characters from TV-series. And, what about there wouldn't be friends (in case of Lisa) + comedy features of breaking the 4th wall (to the us, real viewers), but being seen outside😁? Hope, you understood. This story would be really funny and nice.
As for sub plot - well, you know, nowadays every "big celebrity" hires whole bot farm to promote ownself. And Krusty wouldn't be an exception.

Update Oops, forgot to note: the rejected title was Diatribe of a Little Girl, but then I realized, how this pun is stupid.:P

Last edited:
3 Stories Just to Fill Time
Written by
Elizabeth Kiernan Averik, Brian Kelly and John Frink
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.

THE EPISODE WITH THREE DIFFERENT STORIES IS ALL-NEW "3 Stories Just to Fill Time"

3 different ganres: horror (classic for Simpsons anthology), comedy and historical drama (all with comedy elements, of course)

Be Afraid of Your Desires
Bart makes a new different wish, which come true every day (just for a day). But often, it's compltely different, what the boy meant…
I know, this story is a reharsh of several existing (even within my ideas). But… you read the title and I didn't come yo something better 🤗😬

Non-Divine Comedy ("Divine Comedy" book by Dante Alighieri title pun)
Krusty discovered problem of inability to make new audiences laugh. He tries everything (but this is "reharshes", "it was already", "unfunny", "stupid", "The Simpsons already did it" etc.).
Really funny and ironic with meta-references story. Imagine Krusty and co get out of skin (figuratively - phrasel verb) in tring to Impress, but the audience gets still bored😂

Romeo and Juliet or A Repeated Story, which Is for Hundreds Years
Romeo and Juliet's story, but with surprising characters…

Comments
One note more: the root cause of creating this whole episode is I just had seen, there weren't for a while non-TH anthology ideas (and the title consideres it)😅🤷

Last edited:
Treehouse of Horror [season 14]
Written by Jeff Westbrook and Ryan Koh
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

THE REALLY SCARY QUADROLOGY IS ALL-NEW "Treehouse of Horror"

Simpsons Will Go on Forever (yes, it's shared with @SimpsonsWillGoOnForever user's name)
After the apocalypse, the Earth is deep into new Ice Age. From a special cryogenic capcule (nothing common with Futurama and doesn't connected at all with its renewal on the days😅) a man (unknown to us) wakes up. He's the only human living… except the Simpsons family (why? Some magic or so on…)  the Simpsons aren't so friendly to him like it can be 
Ok its a satire on the title phrase - like even after apocalypse the Simpsons will survive 😂

With My Own Eyes (the English title for Russian 2012 thriller horror series)
The story from the first person, tells how Bart runs away / escapes from mystical smoke…
The story sounds really cold, and is actually inspired by aforementioned series (though I didn't see it in full - was too scary for me🙈👶), which was progressive in the times - just first person view and really scary atmosphere. Brr… Anyway, it would be a cool THOH segment😀

This Big Wiggy ("This Little Wiggy" episode title pun)
When Ralph goes to bed with his dad (because he the former has nightmares), they both shared the same dream (this is a real thing within patents and children, in cases, ehen there are strong psychological connection). In a dream Clancy sees what a dark soul his son really has. In the same time, now Ralph's "particle" is in Clancy and he cannot control his behavior…
Funny and scary and funny because that's Ralph☺️

Scary Old Symbols ("Fairy Oddparents" show name pun)
Outdated (=old and uninteresting) symbols of horror (Chuckie the Doll, Frankenstein, etc.) find that no one is afraid of them anymore, so they decide to unite.
Guest actors/actresses as respective symbols they play, needed

So, phew! 2 anthologies for 2 days-in a row was exhausted a bit😅

The Simpsons and Money
Written by
Brian Kelly
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Matt Selman

THE SIMPSONS WIN THE LOTTERY IN ALL-NEW "The Simpsons and Money"

The Simpsons family wins the old lottery. After they returned home from Capitol City, where the lottery takes place with a win, they realize that even with millions of dollars, their lives are unhappy. They decide to give money for the development of Springfield.

Comments
Guest star: the host (or hosts) of US really-life old television lottery. Couldn't google it. I was inspired by local Ukrainian TV lottery, what takes place for more than 20 years.
The story is nice with a touch of family devotion and love to the native town. I know it has similarity with: *cough, cough* "Million Dollars, Maybe" episode and my "100 Billions Dollars" idea

Lisa Gets an 'F' ("Bart Gets an 'F'" episode title reference)
Written by Tim Long
Directed by Matthew Scofield
EP: Matt G and James Brooks

LISA STOPPED BEING EXCELLENT STUDENT IN ALL-NEW "Lisa Gets an 'F'"

Lisa gets an 'F' mark 😱. It seems to be just a coincidence or some error, but it happens repeatedly. The girl questions her "long-standing" interest in studying…

Comments
The simple, not too original plot… Could work

Fall Has Arrived
Written by
Someone random inactive writer. Let it be George Meyer
Directed by Timothy Bailey

AUTUMN DEPRESSION IS COMING IN ALL-NEW "Fall Has Arrived"

[EDITOR'S NOTE: Episode without the Simpsons family]

Lenny (who is always positive) gets depressed because of the beginning of autumn (aka autumn depression or autumn blues), so Carl tries to cheer him up in any ways (from jokes to musical number).

Hi @Bohdan,
Regarding this season 14, i appreciated Marge Had A Job , Lisa TV (A Plot) and the last three stories.
Interesting, this is my 692th post (which is the 32.08 real episode with almost no appearance of Simpsons) and your idea posted today do not feature them at all. Think it could be nice as a subplot in real life, but in your continuity sounds good :)

Regarding this season 14, i appreciated Marge Had A Job , Lisa TV (A Plot) and the last three stories
The last of "3 stories to fill time" or the last 3 ideas?

Think it could be nice as a subplot in real life, but in your continuity sounds good :)
There wasn't any continity here:lol:… so far

Oh, forgot to thank you!

So, new ideas

5 o'clock Teak-Tok ("Teak-Tok о 5 годині") (відсилання до фрази "5 o'clock tea") - Дивись нижче

Tic-Tac-Foe (parody on Tic-Tac-Toe game) - See below

Steteotype-a? Who's a Stereotype-a? (Luigi's quite from episode "Much Apu about Something") - See next page

Baby, It's Hot Outside (title reference to "Baby, it's cold outside" song) - Valentine's Day - See next page

One Role Clown - See next page

Last edited:
5 o'clock Teak-Tok ("Teak-Tok о 5 годині") (reference to phrase "5 o'clock tea")
Written by J. Stuart Burns
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: Al Jean (season 26)

BURNES JOINS SOCIAL NETWORKS IN ALL-NEW "5 o'clock Teak-Tok"

Burns forbids SNPP employees from using social networks (TicTok TeakTok is the most common), but they do not pay much attention to the ban. So Monty decides to register his evil subordinates "to arouse interest", but instead becomes addicted himself… Meanwhile, Gramdpa Simpson is babysitting… his great-grandson.

Comments
Main plot
: a little remark that mr. Burns' "social network addict" would look like Quagmire from Family Guy in the episode about Tinder (although I don't watch FG, but briefly remember this).
Sub-plot: I know, how it sounds :lol:This time I have no idea how to get there. It is, so to speak, "quoted from the synopsis" 😅(it often describes such "turns"). Think for yourselves, decide for yourselves…

Last edited:
Tic-Tac-Foe (parody on Tic-Tac-Toe game)
Written by Rob Lazebnik
Directed by Steven Dean Moore

BART TAKES PART IN TIC-TAC-TOE COMPETITION IN ALL-NEW "Tic-Tac-Foe"

Bart plays tic-tac-toe (Bart: "it's very easy and even boring") and he is sent to the "national championship" (the boy doesn't have any enthusiasm, just "why not? I'm a master, anyway"). There he meets and confronts Dylan (guest voiced by Tobey Maguire again, why not?), a 12-year-old arrogant long-time winner.

Steteotype-a? Who's a Stereotype-a? (Luigi's quite from episode "Much Apu about Something")
Written by Dan Vebber
Directed by Mark Kirkland
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

HOMER GETS TO STRANGE ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE IN ALL-NEW "Steteotype-a? Who's a Stereotype-a?"

Homer enters a world full of outdated stereotypes and clichés. He must escapes there…

Comments
So, what is in that world: predictable stories about love (unreal, like taken from soap love series), crazy marriage scenes, drinking, daddy jokes, woman driving, (not)hidden racism, lust, blondes, etc.:P

Back