The B's episodes ideas

The two lasts seem great, @Bohdan. If i can make a suggestion, i don't know about future plots but for your final ideas (i mean, the last title you wrote in your previous post), the first title is the one i like the most among your three titles ideas.
Thought the same. All will be implemented;)

I, You, He, She (the English title of Ukrainian 2018 comedy)
Written by Ryan Koh
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean (season 13 style)

THE SWAPING IS COMING IN ALL-NEW "I, You, He, She"

Homer and Marge go to an adult party - swingers party (unlike they could imagine - officialdom, all in smockings etc.😅😶). During the "fun process" they curl up (=locked) in a room with another marriage couple (guest stars). To avoid swingers' intimacy, conversations are struck, and two couples become friends. Meanwhile at home, Grampa should look after the children, but he doesn't really care, because he set on streaming for pensioners "80+" (or "Senior+")

Comments
The main story partly took from original I, You, he, she movie, and other TV-series - partners swapping (however then all ended with complete family switching). Honestly, I'm really not sure, how it sounds: good or bad?😐 Help, readers!

Smarch Madness ("March madness" phrase reference) - Winter special
Written by Brian Kelly
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Al Jean

"LISA FROM THE FUTURE" TERRIFIES SPRINGFIELD IN DECEMBER ON ALL-NEW WINTER-THEMED "Smarch Madness"

Because of worldwide climate "natural cycle shifting" (real-life thing, to said) it's snowtime in March. However Springfield kids' happiness is interrupted by an old crazy lady (guest star), who says, that she is "Lisa from the future" (and actually predict the future events). However, she can't be caught (by police and others) because she's master at skating

Comments
The story is crazy a bit 😜(like really Brian Kelly episodes coincidence 😅), but would be interesting because of that new character.

When the Cat Had Been Trapped into Mousetrap
Written by
Jeff and Jenna Martin
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Al Jean (season 28 style)

LISA PLANS TO REVENGE BART FOR THE KIDS IN ALL-NEW "When the Cat Had Been Trapped into Mousetrap"

Lisa discovers that Bart collects someway compromising pictures/posts of students (a folder on computer with past bad moments/mem jokes etc) in a folder on the computer). She wants to revenge and teach a brother a lesson… Meanwhile, after holidays season (just like nowadays😀), Homer goes on a diet with a special app, and listens to its voice (woman's voice) more than Marge.

Comments
The main plot is based… on myself. I have own archive with funny gags jokes regarding school or university live. It was called a "compromising material" as a jokingly, when once I immediately threw a fit non-offencive at all image from the past for the joke situation. Strange? I don't think so.😄 The thing is (also related to Bart in episode): sometimes the good and hilarious moments from studying and other life need to be caught forever (even just for once fun). And the plot aim is: is it really worth for Lisa to revenge to Bart for this folder?..

P.S. Oh, as you understood the title is really last-moment)

The Supermarketing (The Supermarket… 2009 series title pun)
Written by Jessica Conrad
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: Matt Selman

SUPERMARKET SUPPLIES PRODUCTS TO THE SIMPSONS IN ALL-NEW "The Supermarketing"

Marge (and all the "typical" Simpsons family) is offered to become a focus family to test new products / goods to determine their popularity (in the same time The Simpsons pay the cost of themselves, but the store returns all the money as "cash-back"). However, Bart intends to use this and collapse the world economy…

Comments
I don't know for sure, but I had thought, there should be some people like focus group for supermarkets (especially, for local stores network, rather big mass well-known brand). It would be clever and efficient enough to reduce exceed loses).
And Bart is Bart, with his ideas😅

Guest star: America Ferrera as sales assistant (from Superstore series)
I, You, He, She (the English title of Ukrainian 2018 comedy)
Written by Ryan Koh
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean (season 13 style)

THE SWAPING IS COMING IN ALL-NEW "I, You, He, She"

Homer and Marge go to an adult party - swingers party (unlike they could imagine - officialdom, all in smockings etc.😅😶). During the "fun process" they curl up (=locked) in a room with another marriage couple (guest stars). To avoid swingers' intimacy, conversations are struck, and two couples become friends. Meanwhile at home, Grampa should look after the children, but he doesn't really care, because he set on streaming for pensioners "80+" (or "Senior+")

Comments
The main story partly took from original I, You, he, she movie, and other TV-series - partners swapping (however then all ended with complete family switching). Honestly, I'm really not sure, how it sounds: good or bad?😐 Help, readers!
Smarch Madness ("March madness" phrase reference) - Winter special
Written by Brian Kelly

"LISA FROM THE FUTURE" TERRIFIES SPRINGFIELD IN DECEMBER ON ALL-NEW WINTER-THEMED "Smarch Madness"

Because of worldwide climate "natural cycle shifting" (real-life thing, to said) it's snowtime in March. However Springfield kids' happiness is interrupted by an old crazy lady (guest star), who says, that she is "Lisa from the future" (and actually predict the future events). However, she can't be caught (by police and others) because she's master at skating

Comments
The story is crazy a bit 😜(like really Brian Kelly episodes coincidence 😅), but would be interesting because of that new character.
When the Cat Had Been Trapped into Mousetrap
Written by
Jeff and Jenna Martin
EP: Al Jean (season 28 style)

LISA PLANS TO REVENGE BART FOR THE KIDS IN ALL-NEW "When the Cat Had Been Trapped into Mousetrap"

Lisa discovers that Bart collects someway compromising pictures/posts of students (a folder on computer with past bad moments/mem jokes etc) in a folder on the computer). She wants to revenge and teach a brother a lesson… Meanwhile, after holidays season (just like nowadays😀), Homer goes on a diet with a special app, and listens to its voice (woman's voice) more than Marge.

Comments
The main plot is based… on myself. I have own archive with funny gags jokes regarding school or university live. It was called a "compromising material" as a jokingly, when once I immediately threw a fit non-offencive at all image from the past for the joke situation. Strange? I don't think so.😄 The thing is (also related to Bart in episode): sometimes the good and hilarious moments from studying and other life need to be caught forever (even just for once fun). And the plot aim is: is it really worth for Lisa to revenge to Bart for this folder?..

P.S. Oh, as you understood the title is really last-moment)

Hi @Bohdan, :)

Regarding those ones :

The Supermarketing is great, especially with a role for Bart .
I, You, She, He, is interesting for a plot but the B plot is bizarre :)

Smarch Madness could have a potential, but only if it's not a thing like "an old woman has be paid for portray Lisa from the future" :-D

The Cat Had Been Trapped into Mousetrap : Homer's plot is ok, but Bart and Lisa should have swapped roles in it.

Btw, i have a goal for 2022 : I memorize your titles in order to facilitate your task.

Also, can't wait for There is No place like Ned Home and The Lovejoy's plot.

Last edited:
Hello, Mario

I, You, She, He, is interesting for a plot but the B plot is bizarre :)
Well, the concept of "streaming for seniors" just sounded funny. Maybe just for me😕

Smarch Madness could have a potential, but only if it's not a thing like "an old woman has be paid for portray Lisa from the future" :-D
No… no. It was just a crazy woman. I even had no mind about it :lol:
Bart and Lisa should have swapped roles in it.
Understood.

Btw, i have a goal for 2022 : I memorize your titles in order to facilitate your task.
You shouldn't to memories all 😅 Even I don't remember myself, which idea was there once in the 65th or the premiere of season 3🙃
Also, can't wait for There is No place like Ned Home and The Lovejoy's plot.
Thanks. I'll prepare "There is Ned place like Home" a bit later (українською, клас!). Sure, the story will be surprising:D

Last edited:
I used a translator in order to understand 🙃
Actually, i'm not fond of plots which happen in retirement home or involve pensioners, but respect your choice.
BTW, you taught me a thing about your Country Celebration :)

Last edited:
There Is Ned Place like Home ("Місце Неда - таке, як дім") (відсилання до фрази "There Is no place like home")
Сценарист Майкл Прайс
Режисер Майк Андерсон
Шоураннер: Ел Джін

НЕД КОНТРОЛЮЄ БУДИНОК СІМПСОНІВ У НОВОМУ ЕПІЗОДІ "There Is Ned Place like Home"

Гомер і Мардж вирішують відвідувати "культурні заходи", як "цивілізовані люди" (там, екскурсії, музеї, галереї та інше, що не дуже подобається Гомерові). У цей час (це не лише на один вечір) за дітьми згоджується доглядати Фландерс. Однак, коли він ламає ногу, то підключає будинок Сімпсонів до спеціальної програми віддаленого доступу (типу система "розумний будинок", у моїй уяві із проєкцією Фландерса через екрани у домі Сімпсонів) і дистанційно керує за діями дітей Сімпсонів (+Нед також може відправити своїх дітей як "справжню" охорону)

Коментарі
1) вперше ідея українською. Справді клас! (це те, що зараз я, принаймні, відчуваю);
2) щодо сюжету: я попереджав, що це буде неочікувано:corny::eek:
3) знову щодо сюжету: я знаю, що у зовсім нещодавній ідеї "I, You, She, He" така ж передумова: Гомер і Мардж ідуть "на дорослі справи", а за дітьми доглядає [вставте ім'я персонажа]. Відмінність від "I, You, She, He" - H&M тут ідуть неодноразово, а кілька вечорів (щоразу інше заняття). Хоча, справді цікаво, враховуючи, що обидві ідеї є "найсвіжішими"

UPD. I decided not to translate this post 🙃

Last edited:
Really liked this one, if i managed to translate, it means that Ned is supposed to watch after the kids, but breaks his leg, and activates some kind of GPS ? (Like Bart in Macchu Picchu in 20.02 , Know you did'nt like me to cite reharsh, but i just wanted to know if it was the same system or not).
I liked the concept (maybe the broken leg was not necessary, he could just have been busy with some other projects, but that was great).

Really liked this one, if i managed to translate, it means that Ned is supposed to watch after the kids, but breaks his leg, and activates some kind of GPS ? (Like Bart in Macchu Picchu in 20.02 , Know you did'nt like me to cite reharsh, but i just wanted to know if it was the same system or not).
I liked the concept (maybe the broken leg was not necessary, he could just have been busy with some other projects, but that was great).
Yes. However, not quite GPS - if saying about rehash, it would be closer to AI "Marge" from Thanksgiving of Horror

Last edited:
Everything Was Mixed up in the House of the Lovejoys ("everything was mixed up in the house of the Oblonskys" quote from Anna Karenina pun) or The Hateful Nine-year-olds ("The hateful eight-year-olds" episode and "the hateful nine" movie references) OR Helen Disconnected ("Girl, Interrupted" book title pun)
Written by Rob Lazebnik and J. Stuart Burns

THE LOVEJOYS HAVE A MARRIAGE CRISIS IN FEBRUARY ON ALL-NEW "Everything Was Mixed up in the House of the Lovejoys"

Tim Lovejoy meets an old best friend-girl Laura from childhood years (when they were 9, if more specifically). The kids used to play together all the time, plus "play in wedding" (you know, kids sometimes plays, pretending to be a "marriage couple"☺️). Now Tim and Laura again spend time together (as friends and activities for adults nothing obscene, what you could think and no "play in wedding":D). Naturally, Helen is jealous. And when everything (the Lovejoy's relationships) is on the verge (nearly divorce 😦), Marge may (or may not) save the situation…

Comments
I really wanted to show some dynamic (the rise and fall) of "usually ideal" the Lovejoys. Their relationship after Laura coming would be really go to divorce.
And again, I'd want to mention @SimpsonsWillGoOnForever and know your honest opinion about this one.
Oh, forgot to mention, Laura would be voiced by guest actress.

Last edited:
The rest of season 13 ideas with some specific way of posting…

The Amazing Tour ("The Amazing Race" tv-show title pun) - See below

I Just Called to Say I Owe You ("I Just Called to Say I Love You" song reference) - See below

Bigger Brother ("Big Brother" tv-show title pun) - See below

Krusty Gets Banned (…Busted, …Cancelled titles reference) - See below

Sportsmen No - See below

A Normal Ned or A Normal Flanders ("A Serious Flanders" episode reference), I didn't choose - See next page

Fear of Lying ("Fear of Flying" episode title pun) - See below

Modern-Time Talking (a reference to a German 1980s music duo Modern Talking) - See below

The Testament Test - See below

IMPORTANT: the aforementioned specific is I will do posts for each idea at once, but with writing "the part until CAPS HIGHLIGHTS (which I really love to make)"😊.
So, if you're a geek my-ideas-depended reader (just in case no offense, just joke🙂), look carefully: I will UPDATE the next posts.
Something new😀

Last edited:
The Amazing Tour ("The Amazing Race" tv-show title pun)
Written by Tim Long and Miranda Thompson
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.

THE TOUR OF EUROPE IS BAD IN ALL-NEW "The Amazing Tour"

The Simpsons go (correctly, fly, drive and go😅) on a tourist tour of Europe countries (they shown briefly: Italy, Germany, Polish, Czech Republic - would be the last point for some reason). However, the tour is quite bad, and, in addition, Homer is boring, because everything is expensive there, and the children are lost.

Last edited:
I Just Called to Say I Owe You ("I Just Called to Say I Love You" song reference)
Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be Julie Thacker
Directed by Debbie Mahan
EP: Mike Scully

HOMER HAS FORGOTTEN DEBT IN ALL-NEW "I Just Called to Say I Owe You"

At the taverna, Moe is injured while serving Homer and discussing the debt Homer had owe. As a result, Moe totally forgot about the debt (how originally 😒) and the latter is faced with the dilemma of whether to talk about debt… Meanwhile Lisa has her first blue hair (gotten by genes from Marge).

Last edited:
Bigger Brother ("Big Brother" tv-show title pun)
Written by Caroline Omine
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

BART TAKES CARE OVER HIS SISTER IN ALL-NEW "Bigger Brother"

At the request of his mother, Bart begins to really take care of his sister (but for some reason Lisa doesn't like much this care)

Comments
It would be great, funny and family episode🥰, in my mind (I don't say behalf of you)

Last edited:
Krusty Gets Banned (…Busted, …Cancelled titles reference)
Written by Dan Vebber
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean (season 25 style)

KRUSTY BONDS NONAMES FOR THE NEW SHOW IN ALL-NEW "Krusty Gets Banned"

Due to non-compliance with the new diversity quotas in the team consist (like the Oscars known diversity standards), "Krusty the Clown's Show" is closed (for indefinite term). In desperation Krusty recruits (=takes) "typical characters" from the street (literally), and later together they create a masterpiece.

Last edited:
Sportsmen No
Story by
Michael Price Teleplay by Elizabeth Kiernan Averik and Ryan Coh
Directed by Matthew Nastuk

THE BIG MAN TO FIND COMMON WITH OTHER MEN IN ALL-NEW "Sportsmen No"

Homer helps Comic Book Guy to find a common language with other, "ordinary" men in the way of something non-sports related, because he is not interested in it.

Comments
1) In reality most of men are keen (if not crazy) about the sports WORLDWIDE (particulary, football). Though there are men, who aren't interested in it
2) in highlight I could easily write "COMIC BOOK GUY TO FIND…" instead of "THE BIG MAN", but wanted to keep some intrigue 😋

Last edited:
Fear of Lying ("Fear of Flying" episode title pun)
Written by Cesar Mezariegos
EP: David Mirkin

MARGE THE TRUETELLER ON MOTHER'S DAY IN ALL-NEW "Fear of Lying"

Marge decides to tell only the truth, whatever it may be: pleasant or not ("because of false, much accidents are happen"). Meanwhile Homer helps the mafia (physically - something carry out, drive someone somewhere etc. - eady jobs, bad story) and Marge has a dilemma, whether to tell all the police (who are round around the mob abd Homer).

Comments
The subplot came recently, just to add the main story, I personally like.

Last edited:
Modern-Time Talking (a reference to a German 1980s music duo Modern Talking)
Written by Nick Dahan and John Frink

DISCOVER, WHAT MODERN KIDS WANT IN ALL-NEW "Modern-Time Talking"

The toy company sends an undercover little agent (little man, look like a boy, guest voiced) to determine what trends modern children really like. However, he is in danger of disclosure because of Lisa Simpson, who doesn't very follow the trends.

Comments
I know, the story includes rehashes from some past episodes and I prepared to hear, which ones. :PAs for the idea, if done clever, the episode would be nice.

Last edited:
The Testament Test
Written by
Someone random inactive writer. Let it be Jay Kogen
Directed by Bob Anderson

HOMER THINKS ABOUT HIS LEGASY IN ALL-NEW SEASON-FINALE "The Testament Test"

To avoid quarrels, when the time to "listen to the will and distribute the inheritance" (inspired by some Internet-video), Homer decides to learn his children in detail and note rational ablities of everyone, arranging tests for them (for the rational divide, instead of the principle of "the one gets all")

Comments

As I said above… no, wait bellow 😅, the story is rather silly and funny, than sad. It is really inspired by some film with legacy quarrels.

Last edited:
A Normal Ned or A Normal Flanders ("A Serious Flanders" episode reference), I didn't choose - See below
You forgot this one. :)
I must say i like this way of posting, and all seem attractive, except the last because i'm not comfortable either with sad plots.

Last edited:
You forgot this one. :)
I must say i like this way of posting, and all seem attractive, except the last because i'm not comfortable either with sad plots.
1) Gosh! Yesterday I remembered, that I had forgot about this one, but later I again forgot😅 So, I'll post it in order
2) this way of posting is going to be once, but thanks
3) don't worry, "the testament test" won't be too sad🙂

@Bohdan : Always wondered how you "find" the appropriated writers or directors for each of your ideas.
In most cases just randomly or sorta like "this story sounds like Jeff Westbrook (for example) could write it".
In the same time, if you look close, there is some "connection" to seasons 31-33 staff in a couple of recent ideas seasons🤫 (good, at least, somebody pointed it out:lol:)

Thanks for your answer. I actually have to admit i never saw differences between plots, regarding writers (speaking of real ideas, not yours ^^)

Sportsmen No
Story by
Michael Price Teleplay by Elizabeth Kiernan Averik and Ryan Coh
Directed by Matthew Nastuk

THE BIG MAN TO FIND COMMON WITH OTHER MEN IN ALL-NEW "Sportsmen No"
I have a good feeling for this one and the Normal Flanders episode.

(the forgotten one)

A Normal Ned or A Normal Flanders ("A Serious Flanders" episode reference), I didn't choose
Written by Someone random freelancer writer. Let it be… Peter Gaffney
Directed by Someone random inactive director. Let it be… Chuck Sheetz
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

THE FLANDERS REFUSE OF TOO MUCH RELIGION IN LIFE IN ALL-NEW "A Normal Flanders"

Ned with the family becomes moderately religious (not faith off completely, as well as in "Alone Again…") and normal* (to Lovejoy's joy:rimshot:). However, Ned isn't very happy inside.

Comments
*"normal" means they refused of too... how to said?... Flanders-ish in the way of religion - and live like any "really-live" religious family. I have no point nor wish to say "normal"="less religion in life" (considering I'm religious person myself) - no. Rather "normal"="less Flanders-ish religion in Flanders' life". Sorta of.

Back