The B's episodes ideas

Moonshine Driver ("Moonshine river" song and episode reference)
Written by Ryan Kohn
Directed by Debbie Mahan
EP: David Mirkin

CELEBRITIES HAVE NEW DRIVER IN ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIER "Moonshine Driver"

To create better living conditions ("because Spuklers deserve more" quoting Brandine), Brandine gets a job as a taxi driver. Soon, she is promoted to "elite level" to drive the celebrities. (Guest stars can be here). Meanwhile Bart discoveres, Skinner has entomophobia (fear of insects) and use it to make a prank of him. However, thus Skinner wants to exclude both Bart and Lisa Simpsons (she just stayed nearby, in "wrong time") from the school.

Comments
For that reason, I had asked about Brandine as a driver a long ago

Once upon a Time…
Written by
John Frink and J. Stuart Burns
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Matt G. and James Brooks

MARGE READS FAIRY TALES TO LISA IN ALL-NEW "Once upon a Time…"

To be a worthy mother for Lisa, Marge begins to read books together with her daughter in the free time. Lisa is fascinated by fairy tales and, reading them, imagines that the main character is her (and also others Springfield characters). Marge is embarrassed because she thinks her daughter has become a little selfish (behaving too "princess-ed")

Comments
It's a bit of format bender. These "tales scenes" would take much of episode time, but it isn't anthology (this time). The actual problem is described above. And there can be a fun of "little girls who wish to be princesses"😁

What People Think About ("What Men Talk About" film title pun, but the parody on film "What Men Think About")
Written by Bob Odenkirk
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Matt Selman

MARGE HAS HACK TRAUMA CONSEQUENCE IN ALL-NEW "What People Think About"

Marge has an injury, and as trauma results she can read other people's thoughts, and finds that people often speak insincerely. She avoids Homer because she is afraid that his thoughts may ruin the marriage…

Comments
The plot sounds simple and a bit unoriginally. Marge heard the people often talk in dishonest way to not tell the truth. But I want to underline Marge and Homer's story. Marge affraid the unpleasant truth - even if she knows Homer would think only good about the family, the marriage, but after surprising about some people she just wish to ignore him, don't hang up the call - Homer is also worries and want to find her anyway.
Not sure if you understood the idea and its emotional part😅, but in reality it would be, kinda of A Serious Flanders quality

The Fatlight of Program ("highlight of program" phrase reference)
Written by Jessica Conrad
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: Mike Scully

HOMER WORKS AS WEDDING HOST IN ALL-NEW "The Fatlight of Program"

Homer becomes a wedding toastmaster, but he is popular just because guests can laugh out of him. (the rejected title was "They are laughing at me, not because of me")

Last edited:
Treehouse of Horror [season 12] - Halloween special
Written by Ryan Koh and someone random inactive writer. Let it be… Brian Scully
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

UNRELIGIOUS, UNEARTHLY AND UNLIVABLE STORIES ARE WAITING FOR YOU IN ALL-NEW HALLOWEEN SPECIAL "Treehouse of Horror"

Chilling Adventures of Helen ("Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" title pun)
After Tim Lovejoy fell over the roof and died during a church renovation, Helen desperately (because "God didn't save her husband") turns the church into a successful (in the way of popularity) Satanist temple (and lead it). (As always Marge against it)
I'd want to mention @SimpsonsWillGoOnForever user, whose favorite character is apparently Helen Lovejoy. Really interested in your honest opinion: what do you think about SUCH review for Helen character. Hope, you like it… or not (and I said not about just "like" button)

The Chosen
Random Springfield residents become sleepless novices, preparing to be "taken away" (by kinda of UFO - in my view: scene in blue lights).
To be honest, I believe the story was done somewhere but couldn't and can't say where.

G-G-Ghost M-M-Mom ("G-G-Ghost D-D-Dad" segment title reference)
Homer discovers that Abe has secretly dating with Mona's half-ghost (and he still loves her). The relationship goes out, but such unusual couple love changes the DNA of their heirs (Homer and children's)
If you want (me not) it can be considered as continuity to other looooong ago TH segment from my season 5 (really thought it's more recent), correctly its ending I wrote. Obviously, Glen Close would be guest star

Last edited:
After Tim Lovejoy fell over the roof and died during a church renovation, Helen desperately (because "God didn't save her husband") turns the church into a successful (in the way of popularity) Satanist temple (and lead it). (As always Marge against it)
I'd want to mention @SimpsonsWillGoOnForever user, whose favorite character is apparently Helen Lovejoy. Really interested in your honest opinion: what do you think about SUCH review for Helen character. Hope, you like it… or not (and I said not about just "like" button)
First off, thank you for remembering me and my love for Helen. Love that my girl Helen's getting used a lot in S33, and hope they keep it up. As for the episode, I love that Timothy isn't holding her back. Usually, it's Tim as the main and Helen as the supporting (Wedding For Disaster, Warrin' Priests, Bart's Girlfriend) so it's nice to see that dynamic shaken up by having Tim written out. Love the satanist idea. Helen seems like the type of person who would dramatically change her life ways very quickly, BUT my favorite part about this idea is the Marge vs. Helen dynamic. Usually, it's used as a gag, but when actually committed to as a main part of the story it works very well. Think The Twisted World of Marge Simpson. Thank you @Bohdan for writing this very interesting idea, and keep up your episode ideas they are very hilarious and interesting, and I love reading them. Now, to cap this off, Simpsons writers when are we getting our own solo Helen episode? Very long-deserved at this point.

@Bohdan for writing this very interesting idea, and keep up your episode ideas they are very hilarious and interesting, and I love reading them. Now, to cap this off, Simpsons writers when are we getting our own solo Helen episode? Very long-deserved at this point.
Thank you very much for kind words. I'm really happy you were happy of this idea (and other ideas). It got me more motivation 😃

There will be more… (can't say for sure, whether Helen again will be in focus, but other beautiful stories will come)

Naked Dancing ("Dirty Dancing" film title pun)
Written by Brian Kelly
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

LISA DANCES AND BART GETS TRAUMA IN ALL-NEW "Naked Dancing"

Lisa befriends with a girl (guest voiced), who teaches her a break dance, and later takes Lisa as her partner (at competition, or just). Meanwhile Bart is embarrassed when he accidentally sees Marge naked (he went to the bathroom in "wrong time"🤭). After a calm talk in two about such "trauma" (Bart really seemed nervous), Marge later start to think… Bart fell in love with her (because of accidents like involuntary accidental touch to Marge or Bart watched in Marge's eyes too long) though he got OK, actually.
Hard to understand subplot, it would probably be a mash in reality:drunk:

Last edited:
Go on!

Hey, Where's Garry? - See below

Religion and Medicine II - See below

Mimecraft ("Minecraft" pun) - See below

The Secret Life of Maggie Simpson ("The Secret War of Lisa Simpson" episode title pun) - See below

Moustache Is Everything ("money is everything phrase" reference) - See below

Eastern Fairytales or Wild Wild East ("Wild Wild West" film title pun) - See below

Last edited:
Hey, Where's Garry? (I'd lie if hide this is a reference to catchphrase "Hey, where's Perry?" from Phineas and Ferb series)
Story by Dan Vebber Teleplay by Jeff Westbrook and John Frink
Directed by Mark Kirkland

CHALMERS LIE UP FROM THE WORK IN ALL-NEW "Hey, Where's Garry?"

After Superintendent Chalmers [in Springfield Elementary] had heard he is despised and called a moron, he eventually doesn't give a damn about anything. Chaos reigns in schools (all schools under Chalmers) until Agnes comes to power. (there can be a revelation of their romance or kinda of)

Comments

1) this is "the freshest idea" I came;
2) initially, Marge (again :rolleyes:) should go to the power and point out it's The Simpsons series, but she's in several in a row ideas, so I thought what about… Agnes? She isn't just "old woman", she's manage to do something

Once upon a Time…
Written by
John Frink and J. Stuart Burns
EP: Matt G. and James Brooks

MARGE READS FAIRY TALES TO LISA IN ALL-NEW "Once upon a Time…"

To be a worthy mother for Lisa, Marge begins to read books together with her daughter in the free time. Lisa is fascinated by fairy tales and, reading them, imagines that the main character is her (and also others Springfield characters). Marge is embarrassed because she thinks her daughter has become a little selfish (behaving too "princess-ed")

Comments
It's a bit of format bender. These "tales scenes" would take much of episode time, but it isn't anthology (this time). The actual problem is described above. And there can be a fun of "little girls who wish to be princesses"😁
Treehouse of Horror [season 12] - Halloween special
Written by Ryan Koh and someone random inactive writer. Let it be… Brian Scully
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

UNRELIGIOUS, UNEARTHLY AND UNLIVABLE STORIES ARE WAITING FOR YOU IN ALL-NEW HALLOWEEN SPECIAL "Treehouse of Horror"

The Chosen
Random Springfield residents become sleepless novices, preparing to be "taken away" (by kinda of UFO - in my view: scene in blue lights).
To be honest, I believe the story was done somewhere but couldn't and can't say where.

G-G-Ghost M-M-Mom ("G-G-Ghost D-D-Dad" segment title reference)
Homer discovers that Abe has secretly dating with Mona's half-ghost (and he still loves her). The relationship goes out, but such unusual couple love changes the DNA of their heirs (Homer and children's)
If you want (me not) it can be considered as continuity to other looooong ago TH segment from my season 5 (really thought it's more recent), correctly its ending I wrote. Obviously, Glen Close would be guest star
Hey, Where's Garry? (I'd lie if hide this is a reference to catchphrase "Hey, where's Perry?" from Phineas and Ferb series)
Story by Dan Vebber Teleplay by Jeff Westbrook and John Frink
Directed by Mark Kirkland

CHALMERS LIE UP FROM THE WORK IN ALL-NEW "Hey, Where's Garry?"

After Superintendent Chalmers [in Springfield Elementary] had heard he is despised and called a moron, he eventually doesn't give a damn about anything. Chaos reigns in schools (all schools under Chalmers) until Agnes comes to power. (there can be a revelation of their romance or kinda of)

Comments

1) this is "the freshest idea" I came;
2) initially, Marge (again :rolleyes:) should go to the power and point out it's The Simpsons series, but she's in several in a row ideas, so I thought what about… Agnes? She isn't just "old woman", she's manage to do something

Hi @Bohdan,
I really liked those plots. But would be curious about the ghost :)
Also, the Hey Where's Garry made me think about Where is Waldo ?

Well: imagine, Homer cheats Abe and ghost Mona kissing (it's TH - everything possible). Like popular massage "we're from different words, but we love each other". On the one side, it would be really nice - Abe just pretended he didn't care about Mona, but he still loves her and always loved. On the other (fantastic) side, such interspecific relationships affect ob DNA level, and change visually Homer and kids.

Religion and Medicine II
Written by
Elizabeth Kiernan Averik
Directed by Michael Polchino again
EP: Bill O. and Josh W.

DR. HIBBERT IS GOING TO BE CHEATED IN ALL-NEW "Religion and Medicine II"

In order not to pay big bills for Bart's treatment, Homer and his son decide to discredit Hibbert by accusing him of… children abuse. Felling guilty about husband's abother scheme, Mage goes confess at Catholic church (again!), where she starts a war against a rude nun.

Comments
Huh, I've just noticed there are similarities with original season 2 (omg 10 seasons ago) 'Religion and Medicine' idea. Well, in order:
1) originally the idea was going to named "The Bad Doctor" (The Good Doctor title pun), but after I connect A-story and religious subplot, I reminded RaM title;
2) both Michael Polchino and "Marge goes to confess" stories are common are clear coincidence😅

Mimecraft ("Minecraft" pun)
Written by J. Stuart Burns
EP: AJ (season 18)

KRUSTY BECOMES A MIME IN ALL-NEW "Mimecraft"

Krusty decides to improve the art of pantomime for his show, but is fascinated and decides to become the first completely dumb comedian (guest stars needed) Meanwhile, after a prank with the collection of swimming trunks in the school pool, Springfield Elementary prohibits any jokes about "body parts".

Comments
If I remember correctly, it IS an "idea after the title pun"😅. But actually it could work

The Secret Life of Maggie Simpson ("The Secret War of Lisa Simpson" episode title pun)
Written by Joel Cohen
Directed by Jennifer Moeler
EP: Bill O. and Josh W.

HOMER FINDS MAGGIE IS NOT WHAT SHE SEEMS IN ALL-NEW "The Secret Life of Maggie Simpson"

Maggie has nightmares, so she goes to bed with Marge. Homer feels crowded, so he moves to Maggie's room. Homer is uncomfortable in there, so at instead of sleeping he explores her room and discovers many new things about the "most harmless" daughter… (it could be a satire on all those gags/jokes like Maggie is sniper to the mob or she acts like adult etc.😅)

Coincidence
, the idea outs just after A Made Maggie episode

Moustache Is Everything ("money is everything phrase" reference)
Story by Al Jean Teleplay by Dan Vebber and Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Al Jean

NED FLANDERS DID IMPULSIVE ACT IN ALL-NEW "Moustache Is Everything"

At the party, Ned gets drunk and shaves his mustache. Now he can't live normally anymore. (funny or not story, to be honest :oops: ). Meanwhile Marge is worried because Homer talks to himself more and more.

Moustache Is Everything ("money is everything phrase" reference)
Story by Al Jean Teleplay by Dan Vebber and Jeff Westbrook

NED FLANDERS DID IMPULSIVE ACT IN ALL-NEW "Moustache Is Everything"

At the party, Ned gets drunk and shaves his mustache. Now he can't live normally anymore. (funny or not story, to be honest :oops: ). Meanwhile Marge is worried because Homer talks to himself more and more.
Liked this story (would be curious to see both expanded :))

Eastern Fairytales or Wild Wild East ("Wild Wild West" film title pun)
Written by Carolyn Omine
Directed by Rob Oliver

THE TALES FROM THE EAST IN DECEMBER ON ALL-NEW "Eastern Fairytales"

Anthology episode with the stories from Japan, China and Korea (the South one)
Joke: for Americans that region is more west rather east🌐🌏

Szyslak 101 (inspired by @Szyslak100 username) - See below

There Will Be Drug ("There will be Blood" and "There will be buds" episode titles pun) - See below

The Poochie Show - See below

When the Businesses Collide ("When the worlds collide" title pun) - See below

My Misery Valentine (My funny Valentine song pun) - Valentine's Day special - See below

Live, Doggie, Live - See next page

Psycho-ist ("Psycho" film and psychologist references) - See next page

The Wish of People - See next page

Double Double Dogs in Trouble ("Double double Boys in trouble" episode reference) - See next page

Down-to-Earth-Shifting (downshifting reference) - See next page

Baby's Day Out (the same title as 1994 movie) - See next page

Last edited:
Szyslak 101 (inspired by @Szyslak100 username)
Written by Someone random inactive writers. Let it be… Ian Maxtone-Graham and Billy Kimball
Directed by Timothy Bailey

MOE BECOMES LECTURER IN ALL-NEW "Szyslak 101"

Getting tired a bit of his bartender job, Moe decides to become lecturer at university (normal university, not Beer University from Homer the Moe). Because every sucker with any diploma card can teach, so how is he worse?

Comments
As a former student, I can confirm there are some lecturers, who has no mind about the subject and disabled to teach the students, but "works" and earn salary for nothing. :mad:

About title pun. It didn't come now, just after Szyslak100 declared about his quit. Actually, the story had come first months ago (then I probably reminded my student times). Much later, spontaneously I thought about 100 and 101 (the latter means something educated) and decide to use it here. The idea waited in queue for its time. Actually, I thought I'd reveal the idea later and would say "Thanks Szyslak100 for "last minute" title pun"😅. But, understanding he may won't read it (after leaving) I rose it As High AP and post now.

Thank you, Szyslak, anyway!🥲 Gracias! Дякую!

There Will Be Drug ("There will be Blood" and "There will be buds" episode titles pun)
Written by Tim Long
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: Mike Scully

THE VAN HOUTENS ARE IN THE CENTER OF DRUG TRAFFICKING IN ALL-NEW "There Will Be Drug"

Drugs (=medicines, not what you thought😜) are getting more expensive in Springfield, but Van Houtens can help with it. Through their relative connections, they deliver medicinal marijuana from the Netherlands.

Comments
Their aim is nobel, seriously. In the same rime the episode would recall "Weekend at Burns" and "Midnight Rx".

The Poochie Show (you know what title reference)
Written by Tom Gammil and Max Procc
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

POOCHIE RETURNS IN ALL NEW "The Poochie Show"

In the times of various series reboots (the reality basement), it came also an order to spin-off/remake/return to old forgotten characters to "The Poochie Show", what is again performed by Homer (this time using slow-motion animation technique)

Just discovered, a while after there will be 25th anniversary of the first Poochie apearence in I&S&Poochie show. This idea almost just in time :D

When the Businesses Collide ("When the worlds collide" title pun)
Written by Someone random freelancer. Let it be… the late Dennis Snee ("Special Edna")
EP: Al Jean (season 13)

THERE ARE NEW BUSINESS PARTNERS IN SPRINGFIELD IN ALL-NEW "When the Businesses Collide"

Krusty (from food industry) decides to merge with Moe (boozing alcohol industry) into the concern "Krusty Tavern". Meanwhile looking through old files on his phone, Homer finds an old out of context photo, and he hesitates to ask Marge about it. (based on my own story, when I couldn't remind, what the photo was about😅; correctly photo of what it is - some document or else… again forget😛, but Homer's case would be more "crazy")

My Misery Valentine (My funny Valentine song pun) - Valentine's Day special
Written by Joel Cohen
Directed by Michael Polchino

HOMER HELPS TO THE MOLEMANS IN FEBRUARY ON ALL-NEW VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL "My Misery Valentine"

Homer helps to the misery Moleman couple return their spark of love.

Comments
We can see Hans' wife in A Test before Trying (according to Wikisimpsons) and let forget he had some relationship with Dora/Doris cooker. So, the misery of this couple is a) Hans with his bad fortune, because of what b) his wife (let named her Claudia, guest voiced?) and Hans very often have argued (for viewers it was off-screen all these times of Hans' accidents🤭). So, Homer decides to return the "love" to this couple, and make them look as "old dream loved marriage". The story sounds really cute, actually.🥰

When the Businesses Collide ("When the worlds collide" title pun)
Written by Someone random freelancer. Let it be… the late Dennis Snee ("Special Edna")
EP: Al Jean (season 13)

THERE ARE NEW BUSINESS PARTNERS IN SPRINGFIELD IN ALL-NEW "When the Businesses Collide"

Krusty (from food industry) decides to merge with Moe (boozing alcohol industry) into the concern "Krusty Tavern". Meanwhile looking through old files on his phone, Homer finds an old out of context photo, and he hesitates to ask Marge about it. (based on my own story, when I couldn't remind, what the photo was about😅; correctly photo of what it is - some document or else… again forget😛, but Homer's case would be more "crazy")
My Misery Valentine (My funny Valentine song pun) - Valentine's Day special
Written by Joel Cohen
Directed by Michael Polchino

HOMER HELPS TO THE MOLEMANS IN FEBRUARY ON ALL-NEW VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL "My Misery Valentine"

Homer helps to the misery Moleman couple return their spark of love.

Comments
We can see Hans' wife in A Test before Trying (according to Wikisimpsons) and let forget he had some relationship with Dora/Doris cooker. So, the misery of this couple is a) Hans with his bad fortune, because of what b) his wife (let named her Claudia, guest voiced?) and Hans very often have argued (for viewers it was off-screen all these times of Hans' accidents🤭). So, Homer decides to return the "love" to this couple, and make them look as "old dream loved marriage". The story sounds really cute, actually.🥰

Those two appeal to me as well as the Szyslak 101, among your new ideas :)

Back