The B's episodes ideas

Midseason (or more correctly just afterseason post…) But let's follow in order.

Last time I said that would indicate the reason, why Bart not Lisa is the centric character in much stories of season 10. I missed that in most😅, but write here.
So: Bart 6 (Bart pathologically does not want to grow up and put into his head that he is a 6-year-old boy) - why not Lisa - she's a little kid yet (it would rather sound as like in The Hateful 8-year-olds: "I would look like I'm 6"
Delmosquito segment from TH (Bart transforms into half-human-half-mosquito) - why not Lisa? - it indeed should be a reference to THOH8
Bart the Loser - flashforward - why not Lisa? - it was based on my experience, so boys are boys:lawl:
Where Is the Rope? subplot - after eye drops people around think, that Bart is a drug addict. - why not Lisa? - 1) own experience; 2) if it was Lisa, it would be a straight rehash of The Good, the Bad, and the Drugly
Lisa the Rapper reason I explained

Also, in last mid season post I mentioned possible break. YES! THERE WILL BE A PAUSE! :oops: Even beside of much tasks I got, found a time to still post the ideas. But, anyway, to protect lose of interest, I NEED a vacation... again. But this time the reason is not about "I won't have access to Internet" as it was in summer, or NHCdown, or as last year: vacation, but just a few fdays. NO - I still enjoy the writing of all it, but by now, the ideas come slow, and I feel *gosh* just a duty to write just because. Also, I really need some more time (even if it 5-20 minutes - yes this is the time I need to write one idea post depending of size of comments and plot) so I really have a wish to relax and don't mind on this thread for some time and finish my other things - maybe a week, two, month(s), year(s).

However, I don't forget about the next season 11 (and further up to 15). What it will include:
1) Anime-action parody;
2) Really pop-star, about what the women are going MAD;
3) sorta of my continuation...
4) anthology (maybe)
5) episodes about Krusty, CBG, Moe, Lisa, Dr. Hibbert, Burns etc.

Also the biggest surprise! Even before my decision of vacation, I planned the season 11 will be realesed... surprisingly. I won't write the list of "the next titles" AND will post a several ideas in a row JUST once or twice A WEEK (freeing even more time to "other things"). So, my return also will be a surprise😁

See ya. There will be more.

P.S. You can asked me about EVERYTHING you want regarding all ten seasons (wow, how it sounded pompously), except you're a Mario, who always does ask without reminding😜- I'll happily respond to everyone.

In short: I'm back, I'm excited of this.😃For much-much reasons I just needed that break to have a rest, to rethink something etc. Anyway go back! (remember the format for season 11☝️)

Lisa the Buddhist
Written by
Jessica Conrad
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Mike Scully

LISA STOPS THINK ABOUT MATERIAL IN ALL NEW "Lisa the Buddhist"
Lisa gets angry over a failed test (she accidentally had chosen wrong option of variant). She turns to Buddhism, which advises not to take close material (I want to "point" about "hey, Lisa is the Buddhist, if you forgot"). Meanwhile Bart in a prank breaks a new school window (for a long time I thought, what it could be, but decided not to go far, and choose a window), and to avoid a lawsuit, the boy becomes Skinner's assistant/servant. (it sounds funny😁)

The Last Day of Summer
Written by
Jeff Westbrook and Jeff Martin
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Bill O. And Josh W.

BART AND LISA GET DISURBANIZE IN ALL-NEW "The Last Day of Summer"
The Simpsons kids really liked a rest in village, in relatives (Homer's far relatives), and when Homer and Marge come to pick them up home, in the city, for the new school year, Bart and Lisa refuse to go back to Springfield, declaring they would prefer to stay here forever… (First, vacation at village sounded for them as punishment, but after some time adapting to countryside life, the kids are really happy there)

Lisa's Girlfriend ("Bart's Girlfriend" title pun)
Written by Ryan Kohn
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: AJ (season 20)

LISA IS CONFUSED BECAUSE OF NEW FRIEND IN ALL-NEW "Lisa's Girlfriend"
Lisa's new friend-firl once kisses her (and Lisa is confused, what to do next: either rufuse any connection, or not?… that girl would be voiced by guest star, related to LGBT). Meanwhile, because of the sticking label on the new shirt Homer laughs all the time (tickling his neck), what causes a mixed negative reaction from others (he seems like ped*hile, mad etc.)

Moe Goes From Rags to Rats ("Moe Goes from Rags to Riches" episode title pun)
Written by Michael Price
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Matt Selman

MOE MUST SNITCHING IN ALL-NEW "Moe Goes From Rags to Rats"
Moe is forced to become an FBI informant (to snitch on people, even own friends) to avoid tax problems, or brrr… sell soft drinks only.

Treehouse of Horror [season 11]
Written by Tom Gammil and Max Pross
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

WOULD YOU SURRIVE THE NEW TERRIFIC "Treehouse of Horror [season 11]"?

There Is no Place for This on the Internet
AI now is completely run the Internet (base on uploaded himan databases etc.). Of course something went wrong, and now the people get been deleted by AI from the real word, in order to live virtually only (and that actually is ATNI-UTOPIA twist)…

Kitty Kitty You're a Cat ("Kitty Kitty I'm a Cat" song title pun)
Homer becomes Snowball's slave through pet's hypnosis eyes. Now the man must protect the cat, and do for it various dark things.
I was inspired by this old strange advertisement of cat food. 😂Homer also start to speak slowly, move accurately.

Where the Sun Never Rises
What I had said☝️: it's mix of anime, action film, and 1950s films in one story. I have no mind at it myself.🤣 But the title is epic!

@Bohdan
So guess, i can say welcome back !

As for your ideas

Lisa the Buddhist is cool and i don't remember Lisa being really Buddhist, except in 13.06 and a bit 20.10 . Bart's story is also good.

The Last Day of Summer appeals to me because of the vacation village. I think it could have been better with all Simpsons family being here instead of Homer and Marge searching the kids, but still.

The Lisa's girlfriend appeals to me because i can't remember saying a lesbian character recurring besides Patty. I don't like the B plot.
The Moe's goes from rags to rats, is too close of 9.20, (i think)
For The Horror Show, the last story could be nice. What's Al ? The first story also was great. I did not like the second, (it's too close for Powerpuff girls episode in which a cat enslaves the humans)

See you later :) :cookie:

The Storm Years ("The Golden years" reference)
Story by Rob Lazebnik Teleplay by Dan Greaney and Tim Long
Directed by Mark Kirkland

OTTO HIDES FROM HIS PAST IN ALL-NEW "The Storm Years"

Otto learns that the men from his gang of motobikers ("brutal", "stereotypical" "riot" bikers, you can see "Take my Wife, Sleaze" to understand, what I mean), he used to be a member of when he was 15, now are coming to Springfield Elementary. However, now they are quite adequate over-30-men (someone even with gray), and use bikes simply as a vehicle. Otto is worried that they won't tell Skinner about his antics of youth, because he will be eliminated from work as kids bus driver, while Lisa suspects something is wrong with their calm behavior…
Guest stars as bikers needed

The Fat Woman always Eats Twice ("The postman always rings twice" and FG episode "The Fatman…" which by coincidence just aired in US titles pun)
Written by Christine Nangle
EP: AJ

MARGE SEIZE UP THE STRESS IN ALL-NEW "The Fat Woman always Eats Twice"

After random meeting a former classmate (who invites Marge to prompt meeting), Marge realizes, that she (Marge) has no authority in society. She begins to seize up the gotten stress (seize up=eat much after some problem, similar in "Fatzcarraldo") (it pictured like alcoholism). Later, at prompt meeting, all around are horrified by Marge (despite for some reason she felt good of herself). Marge has a desire to lose weight, but no diet can return her old.

Comments
It is controversial, FG-ish, with reharsh details story, BUT the main aim is in the end words: "no diet can help". Despite there are MUCH diets in the world, but much of them just have no sence - and it would be a funny act 3, in my view:P

Followed Boy ("Fallout Boy" band name pun)
Written by Someone random freelancer. Let it be… Daniel Waisberg

BART CAUGHT BY TRENDS IN ALL-NEW "Followed Boy"

Bart blindly follows all the "trends" (challenges, if you want) launched by the Internet influencer named Q (for purpose, for a long time I looked for such letter, which could not be part of any acronyms :D why? :facepalm: )

Comments
I remember, I there was already idea with Bart and 24 hours challenge. But this one is more generic, about family relation to such Bart's attraction.

The Actor and the Pauper ("The Prince and the Pauper" title pun)
Written by Carolyn Omine
Directed by Lance Kramer
EP: Bill O. & Josh W

SIDESHOW BOB TEACHES BART THE ACTING SKILLS IN ALL-NEW "The Actor and the Pauper"

Sideshow Bob (again "good", recovered, guest voice by Kelsey Grammer) starts to play in theatre. However, on the play Bart behaves rude. After play Bob, good, asks Bart why he did so. Bart replies "you're as creepy as all artists" (Bart just doesn't like theatre). Bob wants to convince Bar that the theater is fantastic, by involving in performances (musicals, operettas). However, it can become a carefully planned last attempt to take revenge on Bart (actually it's dilemma for Bob, angel and devil on Bob's shoulders are shown, classic), which no one (even Bart himself) even guesses, and no one will suspect him… (all depends on Bob's real wish of revenge)

The lengths of story is like from Fox press realises 10 years ago😁

Ice Ice Homer (Ice Ice Baby song title pun) - Winter-themed episode
Written by J. Stuart Burns
Directed by Michael Polchino

HOMER IN ICE ON DECEMBER IN ALL-NEW "Ice Ice Homer"

Homer makes a skating rink, but falls there, and gets found only in 24 hours. He's alive, but now he can't physically live in the heat and goes to the once Springfield glacier (now it's just much of ice area) to live like an Eskimo. (Despite, the story sounds silly, but it's connected by real fact about polar explorers: when they get home grom expedition, for some time they can't live in normal climate, because feel "too hot everywhere")

Forgot to mention: all todats ideas (except of IIH) belong to such "freshest" - I had come to them just recently and decided to put them early

American Soccer (reference to frase "American football" and different definitions to it)
Written by Dan Vebber
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Al Jean (season 18)

BART STOPPED PLAY FOOTBALL, AND STARTED PLAY FOOTBALL IN JANUARY ON ALL-NEW "American Soccer"

On the football* penalty zone, Bart tells the penalty taker, how he was excommunicated from soccer (let's said - that game with round black and white ball⚽) to American football* (that football in NFL)… Meanwhile in the past after Homer had lost his 3rd hair, he tried to wear a wig in the start.

Comments
The episode is kinda format-bender. That penalty kid was removed from the football* game. In the penalty box, he starts complaining about he had loved the soccer, and didn't want to go into "big football". There Bart appears from the shadow and starts to tell his flashbach story, how he was transferred (the time is just 0.5 years earlier, don't worry about countinity), he also told Homer's story.
The main plot is base on intetested facts I discovered: the soccer section "is used by parents just to occupy their children in sports", and when children get some age they are "transfered" to American football*, in my view, without their wish. Also, in US all the media and other powers populate American football MUCH MORE than soccer, what considering again as kids' or some "European game". (I had heard all it on the Internet, so can't be sure it's true 😛)

P.S. This story had to be posted with last "portion" as "the freshest", but due to technical problems it (yes, sometimes even gadgets depend on devices)

A Burns' Star ("A Star ia Burns" episode title pun)
Written by Someone random freelancer. Let it be… Juliet Kaufman
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

FLOWER RETURNS IN ALL-NEW "A Burns' Star"

Burns becomes new music manager of the equally evil Sylvia Flower (countinity of "Sharkdance Kid" idea, in the end of that one, Flower lost her popularity and power). Meanwhile Lisa is unable to communicate (say right words) with a newcomer boy with a disability, while Bart can. The boy is on the wheels, and Lisa every time really thinks, how to talk with him, without accidentally offence or overpity, while Bart just doesn't care, and refferes to him as he's indifferent what is right. This story was held for a long time, and is really touch, and the problem is actual.🧑‍🦽

Big inclusiveness idea is coming in future

That which We Call a Rose (quote from "Romeo and Juliet")
Written by Elizabeth Kearnan Averik and Ian-Maxtone Graham
Directed by Timothy Bailey

KRUSTY RENAMES HIS STUDIO IN ALL-NEW "That which We Call a Rose"

Krusty repeatedly renames his "Krustylu Studio" (because of "lu"). In the same time, Bart and the boys for a decent fee are filmed in a children's show (with older actors, except of Milhouse and Martin, they are not interested, why I said this?🤷), which changes its format every time the studio is renamed. That show is inspired by real such shows for kuds with adults starring and seem do this so forsed.

How I Spent My Summer Vacation with the Best Friend
Written by
Tom Gammil and Max Pross
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: David Mirkin

BARNEY RETURNS TO NEW YORK IN ALL-NEW "How I Spent My Summer Vacation with the Best Friend"

Homer accompanies Barney, who has business in New York (it's revealed, what really happened during his drunken absence in the S9E1). Meanwhile, On summer vacation, Skinner paints the house… of the Simpsons. (always wanted to point his "house painting" joke)

Muffin, She Baked ("Murder, she baked" title pun)
Written by Cesar Mazariegos
EP: Al Jean (season 23)

MARGE BAKES HIT-OR-MISS MUFFINS IN ALL-NEW "Muffin, She Baked"

At the school fair, everyone loved Marge's muffins. She decides to industrially produce them in home. However, before manufacturing she discovers that exactly every second batch comes out baf, while the other is "gold". Children see a pattern, but she refuses, relying on that "unlucky or forgot something" (the story taken from real life). Meanwhile Homer cleans up the mess after space debris that fell into the yard (why not? type)

O.K. - O.V (reference to OK - OB advertisement)
Story by Joel Cohen Teleplay by J. Stuart Burns and John Frink
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Matt Selman and Al Jean

SPRINGFIELD WOMEN FALL IN LOVE WITH THE GREATEST SINGER EVER CAME IN ALL-NEW MILLESTONE 250TH* IDEA EPISODE "O.K. - O.V"
*in broadcast order

The mega-popular singer Oscar Venus (OV) comes to Springfield and all the local women go mad about him of him. (No sexism, but really funny satire on middle-aged women's idol and romance songs, and "Oscarpocalypsis" popularity. Oh forgot to note: I on purpose looked for such real aged US singer, who "would be guest voice" ad OV here - Michael Bolton). Meanwhile during the state undercover inspection, mr. Burns caught on a bribe. (I know there were stories about it, but let be another one rehash :lol: )

@Bohdan,
Hello and firstly, congrats on your 250th (i'm almost 350 btw).

As your ideas,

The American Soccer appeals to me especially on story A, and format bender, B plot was less interesting to me. Same for Muffin she Baked.
The reverse for Burns star, and i really liked the fact Bart did not consider the paraplegy like an obstacle (i did the same with Milo Tistic)
That Which We Call A Rose , i liked it but could not understand all.
I liked How i Spent Vacation with My best Friend, because of Barney. Was Skinner plot, a reference to real serie ? If not, original. If yes, good.
The OV is very original, but i think an other character instead of Burns could have been better, because we know Burns is dishonest.

:cookie:

Bart did not consider the paraplegy like an obstacle (i did the same with Milo Tistic)
Thanks, butI I skip your countinity)

Was Skinner plot, a reference to real serie ? If not, original. If yes, good
Well, in the series there were jokes about "teachers and directors in summer, when they have nothing to work, have extra job as house painters", and I just decided to implement the full story from it, at last.

The OV is very original, but i think an other character instead of Burns could have been better, because we know Burns is dishonest.
Err Maybe. I came to that plot a long ago, so there isn't ideal😅🤷

That Which We Call A Rose , i liked it but could not understand all.
Oh. The basement: some time in the past I saw some forigin (German, Polish - don't remember) TV-show for kids. The cadt are just young actors - 20-30s years. And that was ordinary educated program for kids. The cast behaved so played, cause they "explained all for kids to understand", but sometimes it seemed too dishonest. So it's the base for Bart (and bullies with hom) roles - they work just fir money, pretending they're "funny guys, children would love" (don't go too far - Krusty's show itself)
Ad for the "lu" and Krusty here we got another real-life but less interesting story: some company changed its name, and responsibilities, alao copyright law problems. Let's said, there was some China company "K Rusty Lu", which suied Krusty for reputation pollution, because of the name.

Kinda so😄

Nedivided
Written by
Elizabeth Kiernan Averik

RODD AND TODD FLANDERS BECOME SEPARATE PEOPLE IN ALL-NEW "Nedivided"

At PTA meeting the parents reproach Ned, that his children don't go to ordinary school and stay at home all the time, always together. Ned listens to them, and now Todd and Rod live a separate life (go to Springfield Elementary, are less depend of each other, get influenced by classmates, discover they have different opinions, tastes etc). Ned gasps, "who did they become" (nothing "criminal" in real world, but it make "Ned Flanders harmony" worry).

CBG.com
Written by
Someone random freelancer. Let it be… David H. Steinberg ("Pay Pal")
Directed by Jennifer Moller
EP: Bill O. and Josh W.

THE ANDROID'S DUNGEON GOES MODERN IN ALL-NEW "CBG.com"

Comic Book Guy decides to sell comics online to have more space in his dungeon (the problem is his and Kumiko's family has not enough place in Jeff's flat and basement behind the store. Hope, you understood 😅) and less time for work manually in the store (there could be some caricature on remote job). Meanwhile Lisa is dissatisfied with the mentality of Americans and wants to change it.

The Simpsons around the World (2-parter)
Written by Al Jean, Matt Selman and Rob Lazebnik
Directed by David Silverman and Lance Kramer

THE SIMPSONS at least TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD IN MAY ON 2-PART SPECIAL SEASON FINALE "The Simpsons around the World"

Mr. Burns gives the Simpsons $ 100,000 on condition that they travel around the world in 3 months (sending photos-evidence), otherwise they will must pay twice as much…

Comments
I wrote "at last", cause I'd really want to see this tour. It's obviously a parody on Around the World in eighty Days novel (3 months ≈ a bit more than 80 days). The story must be a 2-parter to avoid really "plot convergence" and have enough time to show much places. During the travel the simpsons face with ordinary family conflicts, marriage crisis and (said pathetic) rethink of life value.
It can be easily 250-51 idea, but thought it would be just perfect for season finale.

Hello @Bohdan
Nedivided
Written by
Elizabeth Kiernan Averik

RODD AND TODD FLANDERS BECOME SEPARATE PEOPLE IN ALL-NEW "Nedivided"

At PTA meeting the parents reproach Ned, that his children don't go to ordinary school and stay at home all the time, always together. Ned listens to them, and now Todd and Rod live a separate life (go to Springfield Elementary, are less depend of each other, get influenced by classmates, discover they have different opinions, tastes etc). Ned gasps, "who did they become" (nothing "criminal" in real world, but it make "Ned Flanders harmony" worry).

I really liked this one, and wondered about their school lives. It is interesting because i'm personnally in favor of HomeSchooling. Notice i don't act rude at all, but this idea is interesting because schooling system is not always the best.
The Simpsons around the World (2-parter)
Written by Al Jean, Matt Selman and Rob Lazebnik
Directed by David Silverman and Lance Kramer

THE SIMPSONS at least TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD IN MAY ON 2-PART SPECIAL SEASON FINALE "The Simpsons around the World"

Mr. Burns gives the Simpsons $ 100,000 on condition that they travel around the world in 3 months (sending photos-evidence), otherwise they will must pay twice as much…

Comments
I wrote "at last", cause I'd really want to see this tour. It's obviously a parody on Around the World in eighty Days novel (3 months ≈ a bit more than 80 days). The story must be a 2-parter to avoid really "plot convergence" and have enough time to show much places. During the travel the simpsons face with ordinary family conflicts, marriage crisis and (said pathetic) rethink of life value.
It can be easily 250-51 idea, but thought it would be just perfect for season finale.

This one could have real potential too :)

So, here's season 11 episodes ideas
  1. The Last Day of Summer (TBIB02)
  2. Lisa's Girlfriend (TBIB03)
  3. Lisa the Buddhist (TBIB01)
  4. Treehouse of Horror [season 11] (TBIB05) - Halloween special
  5. Moe Goes From Rags to Rats (TBIB04)
  6. The Storm Years (TBIB06)
  7. The Fat Woman always Eats Twice (TBIB07) - can air around Thanksgiving
  8. Followed Boy (TBIB08)
  9. Ice Ice Homer (TBIB10) - Winter-themed
  10. The Actor and the Pauper (TBIB09)
  11. American Soccer (TBIB11)
  12. A Burns' Star (TBIB12)
  13. That which We Call a Rose (TBIB13)
  14. How I Spent My Summer Vacation with the Best Friend (TBIB14)
  15. O.K. - O.V (TBIB16) - *250TH IDEA*
  16. Nedivided (TBIB17)
  17. Muffin, She Baked (TBIB15) - Mother's Day
  18. CBG.com (TBIB18)
  19. The Simpsons around the World (2-parter)
  20. (TBIB19-20)

Last edited:
Midseason post.

About previous season: that model of presenting was something… *cough-cough*😂 Yeah, again: I did need some more break (after a month), and decide to put several ideas in a row. Backstage (not sure, if this is interesting, though): I wrote all the code for "ideas of the day" in one post. Then just repeatedly cut the further after first idea, which I posted. Sometimes it took just a summary of ordinary time: 30-40 minutes, but in most cases it took throughout all the work day.🙃 Ok it was funny, I made some conclusions to the future (i.e., need to throw "days off" more often). Let's never repeat this!😋 Let's return t old good way of posting, which I ignored for 3 2 my seasons.

Besides, I came to 250th idea. A quarter of thousand!😃 I really thought after adding all "the freshest" ideas*, the "around the world" idea should be the "millenniums" one, but no then no :oops:

About upcoming SEASON 12. I'm seeing on my list now and come to thought, I can name it will be a women season♀️🙋‍♀️ - incidentally there will be much stories with female characters.
Also, my readers will read ideas about the follow:
1) a title-based continuity (or not just title) of one of my ideas;
2) there won't be Christmas/winter idea😣, BUT there will be a Valentine-themed episode about "the most misery pair in Springfield";
3) Ned Flanders will change his look;
4) there will be MANY or just several FAIRY TALES;
5) there will be a story, which at least, one person (apart of Mario) should like… or not;
6) traditionally, a list of characters (in random order), who will get own stories. So, those are: Dr. Hibbert, Krusty (2 episodes), Brandine, Moe, and Maggie (2 episodes)

* - about the "the freshest" ideas - I think to put them more often (almost in every season)

So, stay tuned for the more…

Season 12!

Moonshine Driver ("Moonshine river" song and episode reference) - See below

Once upon a Time… - See below

What People Think About ("What Men Talk About" film title pun, but the parody on other film) - See below

The Fatlight of Program (""highlight of program" phrase reference) - See below

Treehouse of Horror [season 12] - Halloween special - See below

Naked Dancing ("Dirty Dancing" film title pun) - See below

Last edited:
Back