Season 33 Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside from Al Jean (thanks again to Kelsey Sanders). Ruth Powers won't be voiced by Pamela Reed again (they probably refuse it). Maybe it's for better, considering it would be just forgettable cameo :oops:

1634017844332.png

UPD Sneak peek from TWWW (luckily, FOX YouTube channel is available for all, unlike Anidom)

Last edited:
Inside from Al Jean (thanks again to Kelsey Sanders). Ruth Powers won't be voiced by Pamela Reed again (they probably refuse it). Maybe it's for better, considering it would be just forgettable cameo :oops:

View attachment 1508

UPD Sneak peek from TWWW (luckily, FOX YouTube channel is available for all, unlike Anidom)
Maybe he just doesn't consider Pamela Reed a guest star. Also Al Jean did say she was coming back, so either he's a liar or there's another reason.
Also new Promo that Bohdan posted seems to showcase Ruth Powers brief cameo:

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but another clip has been released.
You're not the only one who could double post in one of the threads, but it happens to anyone else sometimes, myself included. Also, I could see Ruth Powers in this video as well as the first one from this morning

Sorry for the double post, but another clip has been released.
It's available for non US viewerrs too:confused:
Also, as I thought: there is definitely A-plot eith Simpsons family and traffic (Michael Price did say it's more about them) and subplot about Moe and Maya.

Well I'll have to say, FOX must've been very nice to show the non US viewers and everybody the sneak peak video for The Wayz We Were yesterday, huh?

Ironically, it actually makes more sense NOW - during Season 33 - to block/restrict access to Animation Domination previews and recaps on YouTube now as we're in an era where literally no other region outside of the United States is legitimately able to view new content the week it airs.

In previous years, it made no sense to gate off promotional material from Canadians that were also receiving new episodes weekly. But now that they're not due to no Canadian broadcaster airing the show concurrently with the United States, a regional restriction actually makes sense.

So, of course, now their inconsistent enforcement in relaxing their geofencing has no logical basis to stand on.

Not that I'm complaining. More exposure to content versus less will always be AOK in my books.

Genuinely surprised it is not region blocked (and the joke did make me chuckle to be honest), but I welcome it as it is like it was some years ago whene they didn't geoblock the videos. Blocking videos by restricting them to the US only, even though the content isn't available internationally the same week it airs, is unnecessary (I mean, it is just short preview clips, not entire episodes).

Here's a yet another sneak peak for The Wayz We Were down below for only the US folks (except for the Canadian, Australian, Ukrainian and Indian folks) to see:

UPDATE: I just uploaded that sneak peak video into Streamable for the folks from Canadian, Australian, Ukrainian, Indian and etc to see, it took about 2 minutes or so for the sneak peak video from YouTube to be uploaded into Streamable, which is very frustrating for me, honestly. So yeah, here's an another link for the sneak peak video that I uploaded into Streamable from YouTube down below:

https://streamable.com/ou1q9o

Last edited:
Moreover - it's opening
Canadian, Australian, Ukrainian and Indian folks
Stop quote me! It was a joke, and you needn't to list all the no-US countries.:mad:

By the way, here is a Streamable link I made
UPDATE: I just uploaded that sneak peak video into Streamable
D'oh VPN speed! 😅 Anyway TAKE! I really tried

Last edited:
So now the simpsons is being used to promote hulu shows (crossing swords) instead of just disney+ shows :shake:

Here's hoping this is a send-up of Stephen King's It.
Because that would be an inventive name for a title.

Unfortunately, knowing my luck, it's more likely to wind up as a parody of 2018's Tag.
Perhaps that could be the subplot so Homer and Marge have something to do.

In all actuality, it will probably be neither of these things.

On an unrelated matter, the UABF production cycle's episode titling has been atypically on point. A clear step up from QABF especially, where they seemed to phone it in moreso than usual.

Last edited:
I'd imagine that if it was an IT sendup, it'd be a table read for a THOH... and given the originality problems...
Like okay I know the show's been harped on for that forever for lack of ideas but last one was REALLY egregious for unoriginality even in its own context. Same for flashforwards, awith Mother and Child Renuion directly repeating bits and jokes wholesale from Future-Drama (though it wasn't the only one to do that) and Bart to the Future... Speaking of, I think they mentioned having two looks into characters' "unexpected" futures and prepared to laugh at that later.

But um, yeah, not it probably isn't it. Unless it's like, a Krusty episode and not a horror. Like another Krusty-flashback episode. Or nothing to do with It at all.

But um, yeah, not it probably isn't it. Unless it's like, a Krusty episode and not a horror. Like another Krusty-flashback episode. Or nothing to do with It at all.
I kinda agree with you that it could be a Krusty the Clown episode, but we can't really say for sure yet

In case anyone reads a report that WWE Tribute to the Troops will air on Fox on Sunday 11/14, don't panic; apparently, it will air in the afternoon. 11/14 is not a Fox NFL doubleheader day, so cities that have a 1:00 Eastern game will get it after their game ends (and it's a pre-taped and edited show, so it won't "run long"), and cities that have a 4:05 Eastern game will get it starting (presumably) at 2:00 Eastern.

--"THE SIMPSONS" - (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

A RUTHLESS DEBT COLLECTOR TARGETS FLANDERS ON AN ALL-NEW "THE SIMPSONS" SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 7, ON FOX

Chris O'Dowd ("The Starling"), Brian Cox ("Succession"), Cristin Milioti ("Palm Springs"), Joe Mantegna ("Criminal Minds"), Jessica Pare ("SEAL Team") and Timothy Olyphant ("Fargo") Make Guest Voice Appearances

When a ruthless debt collector comes to Springfield, Homer and Ned's lives are sucked into the artfully violent world of prestige TV in part one of the all-new "A Serious Flanders" episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Nov. 7 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3221) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Voice Cast: Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson; Julie Kavner as Marge Simpson; Nancy Cartwright as Bart Simpson and Nelson; Yeardley Smith as Lisa Simpson; Hank Azaria as Moe; Harry Shearer as Skinner; Tress MacNeille as Dolph; Pamela Hayden as Milhouse; Harry Shearer as Flanders

Guest Voice Cast: Chris O'Dowd as Seamus, Brian Cox as Kostas Becker, Cristin Milioti as Barb, Joe Mantegna as Fat Tony, Jessica Pare as Collette, Timothy Olyphant as Sheriff Flanders

We get sheriff Flanders but no lord thistlewick Flanders? I am disappointed... a googily.

I'm quite interested by the prospect of seeing a new Homer/Flanders episode, I don't know when was the last time it happened but it usually works in my opinion, even in modern Simpson (I love their dynamic in Sex, Pies and Idiot Scrapes).

Hopefully this two-parter ends up feeling it deserves to be one unlike the last two attempts (if you count The Great Phatsby as two episodes).

In terms of episodes centered around Homer & Fanders' stormy friendship, 'A Serious Flanders' do seem to be an interesting one and has a premise that sounds like a good and fun one for a two parter (and I see some good and surprisingly choices of guest stars), but please, make it feel like a epic plot that is worthy of being a two part story (like 'Who Shot Mr. Burns?' was back in the day, even though this one could only dream of reaching those heights) rather than a shoddy, dragged out 22 minute episode.

With Selman being co-showrunner, it might have a bit of a bigger chance of being successful in the area of making itself worthy of the 44 minutes (and since I enjoyed Cesar Mazariego's last episode 'I Carumbus' I feel the possibility is stronger), but with how lackluster the previous two HD era attempts at a two-part story has been to me, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back