The B's episodes ideas

You Will Not Pass ("you shall not pass!" quote pun) or The Broken Return Button
Written by
Brian Kelly and Julia Presskot
Directed by Matthew Schofield
EP: Bill O. and Josh W.

HOMER CAN'T GET TO THE WORK IN ALL-NEW "The Broken Return Button"

Burns (again) fires Homer. But, the latter doesn't care. He uses a proven scheme (unknown before to us, viewers): the next day Carol from the HR department renews Homer again (as it was after every accident and firing). But Carol (in the age of 67) at last has retired, and the new staffer Ian (guest voice by Justin Roland) doesn't like Homer and refuses him for all the tryings. Homer even tries to find another job, but to no avail. While for a long time the family has no incomes, Marge and Lisa decide to earn extra money as postwomen.

Hello again @Bohdan
So, here my opinions.

The Higher Faster Wilder episode is great, i think it could have been a great real episode.
Miss With Everybody Happens can be cool IF Homer's stupidity is not too exagerated.
I liked Geographical Naturalistic, cause i would be curious to see what Marge has hidden in the past.
Did not like Something Big, Something Small and Something Made by Ownself, cause ... I don't know, i really did not like it.
IRobot was cool, but never saw the movie and did not understand all the plot. But still was interesting.
You Will Not Pass is the best. It reminds me about Bookner's retirement in 26.11, i would be curious to see it expanded :)

IF Homer's stupidity is not too exagerated.
Not too exaggerated
Something Made by Ownself, cause ... I don't know, i really did not like it.
Many people, different opinions, bla-bla-bla
IRobot was cool, but never saw the movie and did not understand all the plot. But still was interesting.
It has no common with movie. Just title pun
You Will Not Pass is the best. It reminds me about Bookner's retirement in 26.11, i would be curious to see it expanded
If I'll have time, I'll expand the story

Thank you for feedback!

Somehow this season seems too "quick"😕

Marge vs. Lawyers, Economists, Monarchs, and Deputies and the President ("Marge vs… everyone" season 15 episode reference) (now this one is the longest my title - 70 characters) - See below

Lisa's Diary - See below

The Last Clown on Earth ("The last man on Earth" reference) - See below

Celsium 451 ("Fahrenheit 451" title pun) - See below

Windowless (Screen, Duff, puff etc. less titles reference) - scheduled to air around Mother's Day - See below

Independence Day of Horror - See below

Last edited:
Marge vs. Lawyers, Economists, Monarchs, and Deputies and the President ("Marge vs… everyone" season 15 episode reference)
Written by Joel Cohen
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: AJ

MARGE STARTS THE REVOLUTION IN ALL-NEW "Marge vs. Lawyers, Economists, Monarchs, and Deputies and the President"
A format-bender with reverse story-telling. In prison, Marge tells to cellmates, why she got there… One apon a time, while riding the bus, she heard the dialogue, how well rich lawyers and economists live. Marge arranges a large protest against the all-level authorities for the normal work of ordinary workers.

Marge vs. Lawyers, Economists, Monarchs, and Deputies and the President ("Marge vs… everyone" season 15 episode reference)
Written by Joel Cohen
Directed by Bob Anderson

MARGE STARTS THE REVOLUTION IN ALL-NEW "Marge vs. Lawyers, Economists, Monarchs, and Deputies and the President"
A format-bender with reverse story-telling. In prison, Marge tells to cellmates, why she got there… One apon a time, while riding the bus, she heard the dialogue, how well rich lawyers and economists live. Marge arranges a large protest against the all-level authorities for the normal work of ordinary workers.
Wow, That sounds literally amazing, Mind if I try?

Mind if I try?
Always welcome. NHC members always inspire each other:grouphug:
Forgot to note: as you saw the first words of story "in prison" you might guess, tgat Marge's revolution was falled🙃

You should create your own thread. It will be better)

Lisa's Diary
Written by
Al Jean
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: AJ and Matt Selman

LISA THINKS ABOUT HER DEATH DAY IN ALL-NEW "Lisa's Diary"
Marge accidentally finds Lisa's diary with a farewell note "for a very rainy day", with secret thoughts and dreams. After reveling of secrets, the life in Simpsons house won't be as it used to be…

Comments
It's a very tough story. Understand: we really don't know, when and what the death come to us. Sadly, but it's common thing, especially since COVID starting. The story was inspired by own experience of suddenly losts of much familiar people a while ago. And every time I just had no time to "say goodbye" (Oh, my God I'm crying just typing this)😢. So, back to the plot: it's full of emotions, tough to accept, a little dark story.
Backstory: initially it came to mind last winter (!), and was about Marge found Homer's old diary with "unrealized dreams" (sounded like rehash of YOLO) and was just as some subplot. But after much sad events, I decided to rethink it, and make a Lisa-centric.

The Last Clown on Earth ("The last man on Earth" reference)
Written by Someone inactive writer. Let it be... Bill Odenkirk
Directed by Lance Kramer
EP: AJ (season 21)

KRUSTY IS THE LAST CLOWN STANDING IN ALL-NEW "The Last Clown on Earth"
On another pompous party Krusty is hailed as the last traditional clown (because kids from all over the world are tired of it). Hearing this, he is overwhelmed with pride, so he decides to set the good example for kids. However, before the filming of the first World Krusty the Clown Show, he went all out again, what is filmed and translated around the world. Now, with the maximum possible popularity and attention, the people come to conclusion, the clown job is dead completely...

Comments
Fun fact: I came to the plot just recently. When writing another ideas titles, I found just "The Last Clown on Earth" title and... that's all.😂Initially, I forgot to note the really plot I thought about. So, eventually I improvised and the biggest honest - it's the story after just a title. So, it does sound like a rehash of many episodes :)

Celsium 451 ("Fahrenheit 451" title pun)
Written by Ryan Coh
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: AJ and Mike Reiss

THE COUNTRY SUFFERS FROM HOT OVERSEA MEANNESS IN MAY ON ALL-NEW "Celsium 451"
There is abnormal heat (not literally celsium 451 degrees🙃) in Springfield, and everyone feels it. One European corporation uses it to sell expensive air conditioning systems (with expensive support service). The people have no choice. Only old people Only old people (who are always cool and sweaty) can stop this.

Last edited:
Celsium 451 ("Fahrenheit 451" title pun)
Written by Ryan Coh
Directed by Matthew Faughnan

THE COUTRY SUFFERS FROM HOT OVERSEA MEANNESS IN MAY IN ALL-NEW "Celsium 451"
There is abnormal heat (not literally celsium 451 degrees🙃) in Springfield, and everyone feels it. One European corporation uses it to sell expensive air conditioning systems (with expensive support service). The people have no choice. Only old people Only old people (who are always cool and sweaty) can stop this.
Arctan's Note: I love that book

Windowless (Screen, Duff, puff etc. less titles reference)
Written by Jessica Conrad
Directed by Timothy Bailey

THE SIMPSONS LOST WINDOWS IN MAY IN ALL-NEW "Windowless"
When after accident in the Simpsons house get broken windows, Homer and Marge must some time to be on duty in the house all nights to protect their kids (who sleep in the attic, where it isn't cold). Soon (because of sleeplessness) Marge gets crazy…

Comments
This time the inspiration is… @HomerFan1998 's old post about stupid speculation for Screenless episode.🤣It took some effort to turn THIS into some "normal" episode

Justin Boy aka TeletubbyMan1998 said:
I'm just gonna guess that 'Screenless' might be where The Simpsons' window is broken without a screen, what else do you guys think 'Screenless' could be about?

@Bohdan :
- I think you should write carefully :) Cause you wrote "Coutry" instead on Country and also put the same words in a row.
Oh, tho3e t6pos) Despite the autocorrection is on in browser, but it doesn't work for CAPS words. Thank you

Independence Day of Horror
Written by
Dan Greaney, Christine Nangle and Rob Lazebnik
Directed by David Silverman
EP: AJ and Selman

THE SCARIEST TRILOGY ABOUT THE AMERICAN HISTORY HOLIDAY IN MAY ON ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE "Independence Day of Horror"

3 stories about dark sides of US national symbols:
1) how the US flag was really created, and by whom;
2) when Bart and Lisa hurts bald eagle, terrible political things happen to the country...
3) the history of real Uncle Sam, who wasn't so honest (Grampa, yes I know his name would fit better for Uncle Abe, but whatever)

So, here's season 9 episodes ideas
  1. Middle Ages Crisis (TBI901)
  2. Duper Man (TBI902)
  3. Nephews and Nieces (TBI903)
  4. Treehouse of Horror [season 9] (TBI905) - Halloween
  5. I Will Not Waste Chalk (TBI906)
  6. From the Eyes of Babes (TBI904)
  7. Cash of Clowns (TBI907)
  8. A Summer Quarry Dream (TBI908)
  9. The Lemonade (TBI909)
  10. Higher, Faster, Wider (TBI910) - Winter special *200TH IDEA*
  11. Geographical Naturalistic (TBI912)
  12. Something Big, Something Small, and Something Made by Ownself (TBI913) - Valentine's day
  13. Miss with Anybody Happens (TBI911)
  14. The Broken Return Button (TBI915)
  15. iRobot (TBI914)
  16. Marge vs. Lawyers, Economists, Monarchs, and Deputies and the President (TBI916)
  17. Lisa's Diary (TBI917)
  18. The Last Clown on Earth (TBI918)
  19. Celsium 451 (TBI919)
  20. Windowless (TBI920)
  21. Independence Day of Horror (TBI921)

Last edited:
@Bohdan, hello again :)
Regarding your sixth last episodes, i appreciated Independence Day Of Horror. I also liked The Last Clown On Earth, thought i did not understood all.
Windowless and Celsium 451 had good titles, but i did not liked it :)

Another midseason post. Actually initially it was really hard and unhappy to come up with every new "midseason" post, but then I realized: it's fantastic feelings, when you write whatever, what I felt/feel.:)

In short, I pay much time to my ideas, and that's actually good (though sometimes I need this 15-20 minutes more of break to do some other hobby things 😅 what I will probably do, but in some future)

Last season I really cared about Lisa's Diary episode - it's something too personal

Season 10! WOW, millenniums😃 Besides next season episodes there will be also *taking breath after counting* 107 ideas. It's guaranty seasons 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 minimum.

As for season 10, it's really special. Consequently, it's full of format-benders, Homer stories, Bart stories (I will show some way the another side of it - you'll understand), 2-parter (you'll opened the story just reading the title) etc.etc.

Guest stars: choosing them is like I imagine the specific person in it, or its Ukraine equivalent, or generic words - now you know ALL:lol:

Wain for ALL the titles soon

P.S. Thanks, editing. The typos are problem 🤪

Something Went Wrong - See bellow

Bart 6 ("Big Hero 6" reference) - See bellow

The Joking Is Bad - See bellow

Call Me Dad ("Call me Kat" title pun) - See next page

The Convinces - See next page

Horror of Horror (I really thought it'll be the last "horror" one) - Halloween special - See next page

Treehouse of Horror [season 10] - Halloween special - See next page

Go President or Go Homer - 2 parter ("Go Big or Go Homer" episode title pun) - See next page

And There Were Not More ("And then there were none" parody) - See next page

Ned the Turkey - Thanksgiving special - See next page

Bart the Loser - See next page

Ralph Against the Internet ("Ralph Breaks the Internet" title pun) - See next page

The Things Can Talk - See next page

Listen to the Lisa - See next page

Cootie Hero ("local hero" phrase pun) - See next page

Simptasia ("Fantasia" musical parody) - See next page

The Canon of Non-Canon - See next page

Where Is the Rope? - See next page

The Distant Barking of Dogs and Cats ("The Distant Barking Of Dogs" Ukrainian film title pun) - See next page

Giving Free ("Giving tree" title reference) - See next page

There Is not any… err… Words - See next page

Lisa the Rapper - See next page

That's Old Show ("That's 70s show" title pun) - See next page

Last edited:
Something Went Wrong
Story by
Bill Oakley Teleplay by Tim Long and Ian Maxtone-Graham
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean, Bill O. and Mike Scully
so random crew

WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE SHOW IN ALL NEW SEASON PREMIERE "Something Went Wrong"?
When Marge and kids come home (to do a coach gag) they find Homer is in futuristic basement of Simpsons house (the look is similar to minimalistic "Marge" interface in Thanksgiving of Horror). He rewatches all The Simpsons episodes to define, where was the moment, where "The Simpsons stopped to be they used to be"… (yes, clip-show)

Topics seen: Simpsons absurd (from seasons 8-13), awful guest stars (Gaga, Musk, and others), all-time phrases-memes, Homer's degradation (like in 138th episode), Lisa's degradation (angry Homer decided to show it), OOC moments, controversy accidents (bad racist/sex/predicts jokes), [bad] love stories, tearing moments, Homer's all-time phrases, Marge's "Mrr" cutaway

Comments
Initially, I didn't plan this episode (and further format-benders of season) to put in one, "millenniums" season. Moreover: I didn't plan to do this one as "millenniums" season premiere episode.

Bart 6 ("Big Hero 6" reference)
Written by Someone random freelancer. Let it be... Eric Kaplan
Directed by Matthew Nastuk

BART BECOMES YOUNGER IN ALL-NEW "Bart 6"
After starting his studies in grade 5 (throw me a stone, anti-float-timings, THAT'S JUST FOR ONE EPISODE, AND JUST IN ACT 1), Bart pathologically does not want to grow up and put into his head that he is a 6-year-old boy. (some visual twist: from times to times Bart would be shown to viewers as little, shorter boy with more kid-ish voice, but for all others he's the same... visually). Meanwhile Homer is fond of playing computer games.

Comments
Just after revealing the plot of Bob's Burgers episode, where Gene thought he's younger, I lift this idea as high in queue as possible - that wasn't inspired by BB. It was inspired by unrestrained behavior of my 6-year-old newbie (this time, it's really my newbie:lol:). Yes, I know about Bart's New Friend - just reminded. The subplot has more interesting story: a while ago, sitting in café I was random witness, how on some man's 40th birthday celebration, he was presented the gamer joystick, and the man was SO happy, like he's not 40, but 10. :DThat seems weird. It's common adult men playing online computer games, actually, I'm not against, but in fact, it seems funny (especially with Homer).

Last edited:
The Joking Is Bad
Written by
Ryan Koh
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Bill O. & Josh W

KARL IS OFFENDED IN ALL-NEW "The Joking Is Bad"
Homer tells a bit racist joke about Karl (just kidding), but the last felt offended. Karl rushes to his colleague and goes to the police, but Wiggum tells "Don't care. There is much hidden and not racisms in the world. Actually, it's still common. Khe-Khe". However, Karl didn't calm down and rises another in the Springfield protest (like BLM).

Call Me Dad ("Call me Kat" title pun)
Written by Dan Greaney
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: Selman

HOMER AGAIN ADMIRES HIS DAD IN ALL-NEW "Call Me Dad"
Homer begins to respect his father again, because he discovers, that Abe once saved Homer's life (in early Homer's childhood times)

Hello, there @Bohdan
Here is my reviews about your first episodes.

Something Went Wrong is surprising, but can be good, especially if the fourth wall is broken.
Bart 6 can be good. Do you mean that for all of us, Bart is seen as a 6th, but is normal for every characters ? Can be a sort of adaptation of Recess Bonkie Fever or American Dad Haley Six, but still good.
The Joke is Bad can be good, but i think it would be funnier if an other character (like Lenny) was in place of Homer. Or Homer could tell a joke to an important afro american man, cause i don't see Carl and him fight even with words.
Call me Dad was good. We already saw Homer's life being saved by Abe, but still, i like those plots.

BTW, it's Carl, not Karl. Karl was Homer's gay assistant in 2.02

Back