Season 33 Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Images for Bart's in Jail. Generic and disappointing, to said, but they reveal 2 story aspects:
1) those "mystic" guest star characters come just from themed-restaurant, from where the episode starts, I guess;
2) as I said - Bart isn't the scam - he's bait, convinced by Abe (at what Marge is angry). I'd like more to see what's next? Where's jail?😅
Bart%27s_in_Jail_promo_10.png

Bart%27s_in_Jail_promo_9.png

Bart%27s_in_Jail_promo_8.png

Bart%27s_in_Jail_promo_6.png

Bart%27s_in_Jail_promo_3.png

Bart%27s_in_Jail_promo_2.png

Bart%27s_in_Jail_promo_1.png

Bart%27s_in_Jail_promo_5.png

Bart%27s_in_Jail_promo_7.png

Bart%27s_in_Jail_promo_4.png

P.S. fyi, Foxflash refused of pointing at guest star, when his/her character is shown at picture. The same is as for TSotB as for this one :oops:

Last edited:
what's going on with the cuts in the middle of the images? lol
The question is actually to YOU, Wikisimpsons:D This version you got officially from Fox had these lines on some images initially, I understood right? Yeah:ashamed: Fox promo department is going bad so more and more every new season 🙄

So, I guess, somewhere in season 40 (if God will allow it) the episode promotion from Fox will be just a brief "coming next: The Simpsons" before episode will air (if then Fox TV-channel still will exist) 🤣🤣🤣

It's an episode about scamming, it would be a nice touch if the title is just purposely misleading and there is not a jail at all.
In such way in "A Made Maggie" Maggie shouldn't appear at all😁
I even fear to imagine the plot for "Bart the cool kid". Episode about Milhouse?😅

Well, ok) Let's stop the jokes off-topic and be serious again:joke:

Upd. Just realized, Bart is actually the cool kid in the front of Milhouse himself, so that was a bad example😐

Last edited:
Who knows what Bart's in Jail is gonna be about? I mean, I guess you could be right Weasel. But right now there's currently no sign of the synopsis for one of the next upcoming Season 33 episodes of The Simpsons for October 10th in The Futon Critic website yet, this week better NOT be like two weeks ago

Last edited:
I would be fine if the title of 'Bart's In Jail' really is a lie as part of a scam, though mostly if it turns out to be an actual good episode (as I do like the premise of Grampa being subjected to telephone scam, which do feel like an actual modern day story with all the news of elders being tricked by crooks with various scams. I hope they'll pull it off well).

Last edited:
--"THE SIMPSONS" - (8:00-8:31 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

IT'S THE ANNUAL HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR "TREEHOUSE OF HORROR XXXII" ON AN ALL-NEW "THE SIMPSONS" SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10, ON FOX

Tree Rollins Makes a Guest Voice Appearance

The First of Four All-New Halloween-Themed Episodes Airing Tonight on FOX!

Bong Joon-ho's "Parasite," Bambi's revenge and much, much more are featured in the all-new "Treehouse of Horror XXXII" episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Oct. 10 (8:00-8:31 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3216) (TV-TBD)

Voice Cast: Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson; Julie Kavner as Marge Simpson; Nancy Cartwright as Bart Simpson and Nelson; Yeardley Smith as Lisa Simpson; Hank Azaria as Moe; Harry Shearer as Skinner; Tress MacNeille as Dolph; Pamela Hayden as Milhouse; Harry Shearer as Flanders

Guest Cast: Tree Rollins as Himself

Bambi's revenge
Ok, this one made me laugh :lol: In the same time, if you saw the original Bambie till the end it sounds just "child-ish". Actually, can't imagine this segment as "very horror" story.

It's a pity, Fox didn't reveal all the 5 stories in two words, at least:oops:

THE SIMPSONS" - (8:00-8:31 PM
Whoever knows, what the additional minute is? Another show sneak peek?

Considering that the last THoH I somewhat enjoyed was 2017's (last year's looking back was pretty weak as well outside of Into the Homerverse), I'm not expecting much out of this year's either especially with there being at least four full segments will likely make the stories feel even more half-baked than they do already.

Considering that the last THoH I somewhat enjoyed was 2017's (last year's looking back was pretty weak as well outside of Into the Homerverse), I'm not expecting much out of this year's either especially with there being at least four full segments will likely make the stories feel even more half-baked than they do already.
So, I can give you some hope. The 2021's has the same writer as 2017's😁

@Bohdan, Except that one was three segments as per usual, I simply can't see this being close to that one with four segments likely resulting in shorter runtimes for each.

Since the new 'Treehouse' is written by John Frink just like XXVIII (the 2017 one) was I am not too worried about this episode, but since it will be having 5 segments instead of 3 (according to Wikisimpsons) is a little concerning. It will be curious to see how they'll handle it.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the Parasite part might be for either the intro, or one of the three main segments

It feels like the Parasite' parody could be a full segment (the Bambi's revenge part definitely sounds like it could be the intro).

Speaking of the lengthy TOH intros of the HD era, are they considered a segment or not? Was thinking on what is and what is not a segment and these kind of fall into a grey zone for me, with them usually being fairly lengthy yet much shorter than a normal segment and often a build-up to the title being displayed in some manner.

Last edited:
Speaking of the lengthy TOH intros of the HD era, are they considered a segment or not?
No, not. Yes, some specials such as Homer votes 2008/20 or The Sweets Hereafter or others feel like entire stories, but they aren't segments. They came BEFORE the title card and credits* in most cases but they aren't officially as segments. Otherwise, a long ago there would be already a obvious hype around 100th segment (if alight, it'll come next year)

Speaking of the lengthy TOH intros of the HD era, are they considered a segment or not? Was thinking on what is and what is not a segment and these kind of fall into a grey zone for me, with them usually being fairly lengthy yet much shorter than a normal segment and often a build-up to the title being displayed in some manner.
The intros from 2018 and especially 2019 felt like mini-segments to me due to their lengths (the latter's is more than 3 minutes long, and is given it's own column on the Wikipedia page listing the THoH episodes and their segments) and at the expense of the rest of the episodes' runtimes.

You know, I might be all right if Treehouse of Horror XXXII airs on October 10th later this year, it's not really a big deal though. 🙄 But sometime next week however, we should be expecting promo pictures for Treehouse of Horror XXXII on FOXFLASH, and maybe we might also expect the new poster for Treehouse of Horror XXXII sometime before it airs on October 10th

I believe the intro is gonna be the extract with a Maurice Lamarche voiced character telling stories to Maggie that was shown during last Comic Con.

I don't care about the Bambi's revenge thing if he's not voiced by Dwayne Johnson.

I believe the intro is gonna be the extract with a Maurice Lamarche voiced character telling stories to Maggie that was shown during last Comic Con.
You could be possibly right, because I did say in the Preview / speculation about the upcoming episodes of The Simpsons thread back on Monday that The Telltale Bart part could be for the opening segment for this year's Treehouse of Horror. But we will have to wait a few more weeks until we find out what else is gonna happen for Treehouse of Horror XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back