The B's episodes ideas

Kids No Kidding
Written by
Joel Cohen
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: AJ

KIDS ARE NOT IN FRONT IN ALL-NEW "Kids No Kidding"

During family vacation the family stops at a children's café, where they discover its terrible secret (not safe for kids)…
Probably the best season 8 episode, for me :)

Lisa Stops for Summering Underpants (a bad last-minute "Bart Stops to Smell the Rosewells" title pun)
Written by John Frink
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: AJ (season 22)

LISA FEELS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE IN ALL-NEW "Lisa Stops for Summering Underpants"
During beach vacation (again) Lisa manifests a fear of public wearing only the truth and underwear (snickophobia - on purpose I googled it:D). Meanwhile, Bart realizes that waiting for something good is faster than doing things you don't like.

Comments
1) both plots are based on my live experience during recent vacation.
2) The main plot: when I had a rest at some water resort, many people (especially, men) wore just swimming clothes (trunks). I didn't fear of it, but thought some sensible kid like Lisa would afraid of it.
3) The subplot sounds less cool, but it based also on that resort experience, and a FACT: when you do something you didn't like the time goes slower and as a result you do the job faster (in less time). In case of Bart, for example, he wanted to swim, but must play family board games, or so on.
4) the title is really last-minute created.😁

Lisa Stops for Summering Underpants (a bad last-minute "Bart Stops to Smell the Rosewells" title pun)
Written by John Frink
EP: AJ (season 22)

LISA FEELS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE IN ALL-NEW "Lisa Stops for Summering Underpants"
During beach vacation (again) Lisa manifests a fear of public wearing only the truth and underwear (snickophobia - on purpose I googled it:D). Meanwhile, Bart realizes that waiting for something good is faster than doing things you don't like.

Comments
1) both plots are based on my live experience during recent vacation.
2) The main plot: when I had a rest at some water resort, many people (especially, men) wore just swimming clothes (trunks). I didn't fear of it, but thought some sensible kid like Lisa would afraid of it.
3) The subplot sounds less cool, but it based also on that resort experience, and a FACT: when you do something you didn't like the time goes slower and as a result you do the job faster (in less time). In case of Bart, for example, he wanted to swim, but must play family board games, or so on.
4) the title is really last-minute created.😁
Really liked Bart's plot. It was touching

Valentine's Today - Valentine's Day special
Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be Bill O. and Josh W.
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Bill O. and Josh W.

DISCOVER THE HISTORY OF VALENTINE'S DAY IN FEBRUARY IN ALL-NEW "Valentine's Today"
Anthology episode with 3 stories:
  • about the first Valentine's day (told by Homer)
  • about the invention of Valentine cards (told by Marge)
  • Lisa's controversy ambiguous story about role of "greetings toward women from men" sexist tradition and when it ended… or not

Valentine's Today - Valentine's Day special
Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be Bill O. and Josh W.
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Bill O. and Josh W.

DISCOVER THE HISTORY OF VALENTINE'S DAY IN FEBRUARY IN ALL-NEW "Valentine's Today"
Anthology episode with 3 stories:
  • about the first Valentine's day (told by Homer)
  • about the invention of Valentine cards (told by Marge)
  • Lisa's controversy ambiguous story about role of "greetings toward women from men" sexist tradition and when it ended… or not
The third is interesting because i discussed about theme. I prone sex equality but still thinks it's men who have to propose to women

Johnny the Clown (Krusty and Homie the Clown reference)
Written by Someone inactive writer. Let it be... Julie Thacker
EP: Mike Scully and AJ (I decide to use eps' combination sometimes)

BART FACES TO HIS RIVAL IN ALL-NEW "Johnny the Clown"

A new student, Johnny (guest voiced), becomes the new full-fledged class clown, which Bart envies (sorry, if I mislead it's a Krusty episode :D ). Meanwhile Homer feels unusual euphoria (coolness) when he wears new shoes, which makes him look even more taller.

Comments
Also Michael Strahan guest voiced by himself for some reason. Subplot is based on what: when you get a new footwear, especially hard winter shoes with high rise on its base, you like really have a longer height… What I'm talking about?😅In short, ehh… it's common action, maybe. Anyway, TAKE!
BTW, starting with this idea I return to "queue", not the freshest.

Country in Smartphone - See bellow

Sweet and Loud Marge ("Sweet and Sour Marge" episode title pun) - See bellow

Saint Patrick's Day of Horror (MANIAC LAUGH) - See bellow

I Can See You on the Voice ("I Can See your Voice" pun) - See bellow

Crying Lisa ("Moaning Lisa" episode title pun) - See bellow

The Producer - See bellow

Like a Nasty Cold Moe ("like a nasty cold sore" phrase pun) - See bellow

The Simpsons 2nd Live-Action Special Episode - See bellow

Father Likes, Daughter Likes (reverse of "like father, like son" phrase) - See bellow

Femme Fatale on Fire ("femme fatale" reference) - Mothers Day special - See bellow

Russian Idol ("Russian doll" title pun) - See next page

Hate and Review (rate and review reference) - See next page

Last edited:
Country in Smartphone
Written by
Tom Gammil and Max Pross
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: Bill O. and Matt Selman

A UNIQUE APP REPLACES ALL IN ALL-NEW "Country in Smartphone"

To stop any bureaucracy, a mobile application is released "Country in Smartphone" with all included public social services (from ordering the food to providing a passport) online. Homer is happy of it, especially since Patty and Selma lost jobs at Springfield DMA. They are trying to find something else

Comments
"Country in Smartphone" is people calling of Ukraine government mass digital transformation. Not being too political, I'm shared a link to info about it, if you're interested. Note, thus it's really good and maybe late-time act from the government, but people behave skeptical to it not being ready to give all personal data to some app (the app is named "Action" - "Дія", btw), government though. In idea, Homer would face with its disadvantages, and satirize it.

Sweet and Loud Marge ("Sweet and Sour Marge" episode title pun)
Written by Jessica Conrad
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: AJ (season 28)

MARGE HAS HIDDEN VOICE TALENT IN ALL-NEW "Sweet and Loud Marge"

When Marge's vocal cords got corrected, she becomes a successful cabaret singer.

Comments
1) No. It came BEFORE we discover the plot of upcoming season 33 premiere😄;
2) it's actually inspired by Just Marge (and Friends) scene from "Behind the Laughter" episode and a fact of Julie Kavner singing… efforts. I thought it would be interesting to explore this story, in "canon" timeline.

Saint Patrick's Day of Horror
Written by
Rob Lazebnik
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Matt Selman and AJ

PREPARE TO LISTEN TO THE HORRIFYING DRUNKEN STORIES IN MARCH IN ALL-NEW "Saint Patrick's Day of Horror"
Dublin, Ireland, rainy late evening. In the local pub with just few people inside, Barney (obviously, why him) tells 3 scary stories related to alcohol:
  • how drinking caused in Homer multy-feeling (like "Split" movie);
  • how the ancient Egyptians drank the blood of cursed animals;
  • the "really" story, how Barnie once had met aliens, which force him to… DRING EVERY TIME, EVERY MINUTE (=never be sober; classic, and scary "drunken tale").

I Can See You on the Voice ("I Can See your Voice" pun)
Written by Tim Long and Miranda Thompson
Directed by Chuk Sheetz
EP: Matt Selman

LISA TAKES PART IN POPULAR CONTEST SHOW IN ALL-NEW "I Can See You on the Voice"
Lisa takes part in "The Voice", where "just the voice plays all". When she enters the battle stage, Homer discovers that's all fake: her daughter with "bad singing voice" just plays as scapegoat to easy casting out her from the battle. Now Homer is really hard to say this to his daughter…

Comments
1) The plot based on the facts (including Ukrainian version), that the show now is really setup - and the main factor is "judge knows that guy/gal", and talent is nothing. Remember me: did I write something similar in ideas?😅
2) to the last, I couldn't chose the centric character: Homer or Lisa😓
3) Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Adam Levine (the couches in different time in American version), and the host Carson Daly guest stars.

Regarding all those episodes,

8.14 Country in Smartphone seems to be good, and could be a great episode which talks about dangers of government :)
8.15 Sweet and Loud Marge seems to appeal to me, because i admit Marge's voice sometimes got in my nerves (not Julie Kavner herself but the way she used to make Marge talk).
8.16 Saint Patrick's Day Of Horror (also, wonder if you will make horror for each celebration) ;). It was decent, and i liked both first and last segment, but not the middle segment.
8.17 I can See You On The Voice was good, but only because according to me, you chose to make Homer the one who has to say to Lisa that she is fooled. Otherwise, it would have been too cliché, or so i think.

Crying Lisa ("Moaning Lisa" episode title pun)
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Lance Jramer
EP: AJ and Mike Reiss

LISA CAN'T CRY IN ALL-NEW "Crying Lisa"

While the Simpsons are watching the emotional animal documentary, the whole family cries… except for Lisa. The girl discovers, that she isn't so sensitive anymore and show more feelings in the form of tears.

Comments
The plot inspired by… me. I used to very cry in my childhood, and eventually I became less sensitive 😑

The Producer
Written by
Someone random freelancer. Let it be... Piter Tilden ("My Way or the Highway to Heaven)
Directed by Mark Kirkland
EP: AJ (season 26)

KRUSTY IS STINGY IN ALL-NEW "The Producer"
When Krusty's show didn't get renewed by network producers, he spends his own money (he's rich anyway) on production being stingy. Meanwhile, after a cold, Milhouse gets a super sense of smell, which makes him cool at school and makes Bart upset.

@Bohdan : It seems your season 8 will be centered about Lisa :)
Regarding those episodes, i liked the Producer because it's been for the A plot so Krusty, but i was not fan of Plot B. As for Lisa crying, it could be interesting.

It seems your season 8 will be centered about Lisa
I didn't notice. Actually, it matters from... nothing - it's random😅. For example, there could be (came to mind) several in a row eps about Homer, or format-benders, or centered on family only. I tries just to make at least 1 episode gap between, for example, 2 Bart-centric episodes.

Like a Nasty Cold Moe ("like a nasty cold sore" phrase pun)
Written by Michal Price
EP: Selman

LISTEN THE STORY OF COLD MOE PAST IN ALL-NEW "Like a Nasty Cold Moe"
In a rainy again late evening the ordinary track driver (unfamiliar, possibly guest voiced) becomes the listener to the Moe (who, misery, felt from mountain hill on the road, and stop the truck for hitchhiking). Moe talks (flashback story), that someone (guest voiced) persuaded him, that to improve his business he must betray his friends (what he actually did)… now Moe is misery after realizing his awful act

The Simpsons 2nd Live-Action Special Episode
Written by
John Frink and Brian Kelly
Directed by **************
EP: AJ and Matt Selman

THE MAN BECOMING HOMER SIMPSON IN ALL-NEW LIVE-ACTION SPECIAL "The Simpsons 2nd Live-Action Special Episode"

The marriage couple. The wife pointed out, her husband has became similar to Homer (similar look, bolding, Homer's catchphrases etc.). This makes him to panic…

Comments
Simple story. Based on… let's say, everybody knows a person, who's really similar to Homer Simpson, by behavior or in another way:P:homer:

P.S. The 3rd live action also will come in future

Father Likes, Daughter Likes (reverse of "like father, like son" phrase)
Written by Ryan Koh
EP: Selman

LISA HAS ANOTHER SUBSTITUTE IN ALL-NEW "Father Likes, Daughter Likes"
The new Lisa's substitute teacher, mr. Kelmon, turns out to be a former member of Homer's favorite boysband a long ago. For Homer, he's still his idol ( :homer: to :lisa:: "he's a way better than your mr. Bergstrom"). Despite, mr. Kelmon now is really nice man and good teacher, but Lisa doesn't feel the same, special feelings as Homer. The girl pretends in "huge love" to not upsetting her father.

Comments
Guest star: someone middle-aged really popular actor as mr. Kelmon

Femme Fatale on Fire ("femme fatale" reference) - Mothers Day special
Story by Jessica Conrad Teleplay by Dan Greaney and Cesar Mazariegos
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: AJ and Mike Reiss

SPRINGFIELD HAS NEW RESCUE TEAM ON MOTHER'S DAY IN ALL-NEW "Femme Fatale on Fire"
Marge and a group of women form a fire brigade (because the men do nothing). Meanwhile Bart and Lisa take care of a timid stray cat.

Comments
First, I know it sounds like a rehash if Crook and Ladder.😅The subplot based on own experience: a few months ago one cat lived under my house, and sometimes I feed it. I dee these two stories connect

Hello @Bohdan
Here is my comments

8.18 Crying Lisa is good, wonder how it'll be finished.
8.19 The producer is nice too.
8.20 Nasty Cold Moe is not bad, especially knowing Moe's personnality.
8.21 The Simpsons 2nd Live episode is excellent.
8.22 Father Likes Daughter Likes, is nice, same remark on 8.18
8.23 Femme Fatale on Fire appeals to me because i like sex equality. B plot was tender.

Hello @Bohdan
Here is my comments

8.18 Crying Lisa is good, wonder how it'll be finished.
8.19 The producer is nice too.
8.20 Nasty Cold Moe is not bad, especially knowing Moe's personnality.
8.21 The Simpsons 2nd Live episode is excellent.
8.22 Father Likes Daughter Likes, is nice, same remark on 8.18
8.23 Femme Fatale on Fire appeals to me because i like sex equality. B plot was tender.
the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif

If I'll have a time, I'll add something to Crying Lisa and Father Likes, Daughter Likes

P.S. As you may found I don't refer to ideas by "positions after start of season". Writing the final season list I've always change ep. order. You indicated the "code" numbers though - aka TBI823

Thanks for this information, you taught me a thing about this. Personnally, it's easier for me to refer as their numbers.

So, let's go)
Crying Lisa

While the Simpsons are watching the emotional animal documentary, the whole family cries… except for Lisa. The girl discovers, that she isn't so sensitive anymore and show more feelings in the form of tears.
Later, well, the scene of really emotional factors, which appear on the girl's road (such as love confession, poor people, misery animal etc.). But anyway, Lisa doesn't manage to cry. Then, Lisa has.. an... accident, where she meet other people under the ground (guest stars), who had just to laugh there. They all starts trying to quit. In the same time, the Simpsons look for the girl everywhere, but nothing. (DON'T remind me Gone Boy) Afterall, when Lisa comes home she do CRY of happiness (with all family).

(being honest, it sounds weird and weak - I really wasn't too inspired:coffee:)
Father Likes, Daughter Likes

The new Lisa's substitute teacher, mr. Kelmon, turns out to be a former member of Homer's favorite boysband a long ago. For Homer, he's still his idol ( :homer: to :lisa:: "he's a way better than your mr. Bergstrom"). Despite, mr. Kelmon now is really nice man and good teacher, but Lisa doesn't feel the same, special feelings as Homer. The girl pretends in "huge love" to not upsetting her father.
Well, the most of story already is.:D Once, Homer heard about Lisa's really feelings. (DON'T remind me... actually much episodes) And shows an old record ok, no VHS-tape with mr. Kelmon's band performance (then he called just K). The songs were too childish (even for Lisa), but Homer really loved and loveS it. Then a Lisa's line like "ugh, what the sh*t it is?" (well, not literally) . In the final scene, in her clsasroom Lisa bonds Homer with his idol, mr. Kelmon. Homer is honored and says he will be thankfull Liisa for it along his life. The two are hugging.

Ok, this one sounds much better.🙂

Back