Survivor (Suggestion)

Interested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you give an example of a "challenge"?

Not that I have this idea in mind, but something like a drawing contest on paint or whatever. Quizzes, etc.

But I'll come up with them during the week! it's doable. Hard, but doable. I've seen an amazing Survvior game once!

Just figured out how to seperate the tribes: Make a group! In fact, someone could make a team logo (that would be the image on the group photo) and the team itself can come up with a name as well if they wish to be creative...

Yeah, I think I'll sit this one out. However, I think some sort of zombie variant of mafia would be fun to try out.

All right, I guess I'll give things a shot. But I'll have you know I a refuse to eat any testicles of any kind!

Welcome aboard [MENTION=36001]iambobdole1[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23929]vriskatime[/MENTION]!

The member list right now is quite interesting I must say.

Last edited:
Nice. Welcome aboard! Potentially 15 players now. [MENTION=42330]Blobulle[/MENTION], [MENTION=46338]Knifey_Spoony[/MENTION], [MENTION=43352]Bert[/MENTION]homolew and [MENTION=36511]Riviera[/MENTION] will need to confirm their participation or not during the week.

I'll say yes. I didn't know what number to check in the poll, though, so i picked 8 vs. 8.

Welcome along Zombies!

Going with 16 players (8v8). So one place left, although if any of the 'maybe's' drop out there could be up to 4 places left.

tumblr_m1z4fvbSrJ1rsjyv2o1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back