• Riviera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lionel Hutz

• Uh, god did it. (hosts/nons/deads)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh and incidentally in case it wasn't mentioned here(I told jims already via pm) my motivation for killing off Jesse Pinkman was because he wasn't participating much because of his limited time. He had a reason, but I figured I should just kill him off and save the time.

Fools. What 'plan' did you think I have?!

I saw the blunder that Zombies did. That's why I never accused [MENTION=36001]iambobdole1[/MENTION] or [MENTION=36511]Riviera[/MENTION] seriously. HOWEVER, I needed someone to accuse of, and I knew FP was innocent, and the deleted message conspiracy was the perfect time to strike. I KNEW [MENTION=43951]irvine_11[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21074]Financial Panther[/MENTION] we're on at that time, and obviously it wasn't [MENTION=27138]Jesse Pinkman[/MENTION] or [MENTION=46382]Lionel Hutz[/MENTION] that posted that message due to their posts following the hoax.

HOWEVER, I did not know WHO posted it exactly. All I knew that there was three suspects: Irvine, FP and Raspberry. Obviously if it was irvine and raspberry then nothing would have been said of any worth. But it was apparently very important, and I knew that FP would have been clever enough to notice Zombies' leak of information. So why did I target FP? Easy. He was a scapegoat: Riviera and iambobdole didn't say or do anything interesting, but Panther did. I used him as a shield per say, to hide my own personal agenda.

Then, after Pinkman was killed, I knew that it was three from four. But who could it have been? I was convinced it was irvine after Pinkman was dead. He speaks to him a lot, and he obviously knew he wasn't a townie and he (Jesse) did see the message. I knew FP, Jims, irvine and raspberry were on, so obviously it was one of them four that sent it. And since I knew FP was innocent, I instantly believed [MENTION=43951]irvine_11[/MENTION] was a Mafia member because of his friendship with Mr. Pinkman.

So I knew one of them was the Mafia, and then I saw [MENTION=13536]Jims[/MENTION] accusations of [MENTION=43656]Oh, that's raspberry![/MENTION]. That message, itself, was big (in terms of the words being used) and it would have been suicidal to post it. My instinct initially told me that he was lieing, but I PM'ed him to form an alliance, as I didn't want to get on his bad side. [MENTION=35069]oh[/MENTION], that's raspberry's blunder of saying 'I didn't see the deleted message' basicially confirmed that HE was in the Mafia. Panther posted something important that raspberry obviously tried to ignore the existence of. Not a good move...

Knowing Raspberry's side, the following question popped up: Is Jims bullshittin' me, or is [MENTION=46382]Lionel Hutz[/MENTION] part of the Mafia? I decide to form some sort of an 'alliance' with the latter, to know his vote. I used Panther as my shield, as I didn't want Irvine or Raspberry slaggin' me for being too nosy, which is why I said 'I fear you could be next', and 'I think you are innocent' to Hutz. I didn't want to get on either of their bad sides, so I sided with both of them.

My persistence with Financial Panther somewhat paid off. People thought I was oblivious to the scheme. I didn't see the message, but I saw the blunder from the moderator of this game. I knew two of the three Mafia members, and four townies. Then I saw Raspberry's blunder. The third Mafia member was thus either Jims or Hutz, and since I told them that I'll vote with them, mixed with the fact that I was accusing an innocent townie near the end of the round (but still accusing the two members I knew were the Mafia from time to time) guarenteed my safety from the murdering process the next day,a nd gave me time to discover who was the third member of the Mafia in due time.

4912672923_f703b486cc.jpg

By the way Dobbie I actually HADN'T seen the post.

Man, oh man, this round was interesting. I had no idea [MENTION=46605]Dobbie[/MENTION] was playing that deep of a game.

I assumed I was in the driver's seat after Pinkman went. After Dobbie offered to align with me, I just figured he'd vote however I wanted him to vote. I figured it was in his best interest too. I was actually kind of annoyed when he was getting cute and wanted irvine_11 out, when all I wanted was to expose raspy. So I was trying to keep Dobbie in the dark as much as possible. Y'know, to be sporting. ;)

I didn't think he suspected Lionel Hutz at all, which is part of the reason I offered Hutz the deal. Hutz could give up raspy and go dark and maybe save irvine_11 from Dobbie.

Crazy stuff.

Oh and incidentally in case it wasn't mentioned here(I told jims already via pm) my motivation for killing off Jesse Pinkman was because he wasn't participating much because of his limited time. He had a reason, but I figured I should just kill him off and save the time.

I had considered that too when I was figuring out why the hell I didn't get whacked.

Also...

Lionel Hutz said:
Godfather

Given Dobbie's suspicions, I'm going to hold off on voting as long as I can. If I can, I'll just throw it away to draw away suspicion

With the detective, the protector, and the Doctor all being swept, it looks like we're in good shape.

As for that message on page 2, I was so caught up in the moment that I only know 2 names that were on it for sure (It was the 4 townies).
One, as you can deduce from Pinkmans post was Dobbie, the other the original poster who I'll allow to remain anonymous for now.

Let's hope Jims will be sleeping with the fishes very soon.

Regards, Lionel Hutz

I knew it! I knew I was the next target!

I chose to come out into the open against raspy the way I did because I figured, the way the vote was heading, I might be a dead man. Or maybe Financial Panther. But I didn't want a FP/Jims decision, so I had to make a move.

I second-guessed whether or not I was just being paranoid, but I'm glad to see my instinct was right. :D

If [MENTION=13536]Jims[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21074]Financial Panther[/MENTION] held up their ends [MENTION=46605]Dobbie[/MENTION], you wouldn't have lasted another vote.

If [MENTION=13536]Jims[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21074]Financial Panther[/MENTION] held up their ends [MENTION=46605]Dobbie[/MENTION], you wouldn't have lasted another vote.

Yeah, it was going to be fun having to explain to Dobbie why I'm backstabbing him. I was hoping you'd go with my idea of getting Financial Panther out (who would've been really easy to get), because it would've been really easy for me to turn on him after he voted for me.

When Dobbie forgot to vote, I decided I was going to "go after him" for that reason. Pretend I'm mad about it or something.

Okay... What I saw is just bullshit sprinkled with a bit of luck.

First off, some responses...

You've read Jims' interpretation of how this game was ruined from just about the start so here's how I see it:

Finally, and worst of all, Zombies himself for allowing the information to leak AND doing nothing after it did leak.

I'm not at the thread 24 hours a day; I'm basically doing other stuff, on one such occasion I was editing an image. I was going to do the day ending post but then; this shit happens.

Secondly, I don't know what was leaked nor what I could of done to stopped it; this happens to me on occasion as well, whenever they talk about something I have no idea what happens because the information isn't there...

These four in-competencies ruined the game...basically. Now that that's out of the way I have some general thoughts on the game I'll post soon.[/QUOTE]

Anyway alright here are some related/lingering feelings I've had regarding this entire experience:

Second, I was actually really depressed when I learned I was the Godfather. I really didn't want anymore than to be a townie or maybe judge at most. Again, my enthusiasm was kinda low.

Uh... It was random; I wasn't manicially picking who was who just for the purpose of glee satisfaction, I was trying to make sure everybody had a role. Surely you don't think I'm Dr. Evil right?

If I think of anything else that stands out I'll let y'all know of course.[/QUOTE]

I don't mean to criticise, but Zombie's modding of this game was frankly incompetent.

Incompetent? What the fuck could I have done to "moderate"; well I did moderate by punishing Jesse Pinkman for non-voting but than they decided to kill him instead of going for a more obvious choice. After all Raspberry, why waste your kill on a non-voter? I can't punish everybody for drama since I don't have mod powers; I can punish for outing, I can punish for any illegal BTSC but only if I know what happened. Seriously what did Financial Panther leak?

Now for my response.

I have read this thread and I have seen no signs of any of the actions indicating a compromised game; sure there was some arguments but that's normal... At least it's not here where everybody thought it was real and didn't think of it as a game; everybody was debating, everybody was picking at each other, it was a real mafia game at least it was until some people decided to take the cheap way out and break the game; revealing the PMs and ending the game prematurely just afforded an easy way not to admit defeat, this game you win or lose on your own merits. I have lost many of times but I at least manage to make some attempts to withhold integrity, well except for the mistake which fucked me over and I still haven't gotten a reasonable explanation about that. This... This??? I got a PM that said Dobbie voted Oh, That's Raspberry! which means that effectively the baddies would of been severely shorthanded. What would of happened had this game continued? Who knows but we'll never know because you dipshits ruined it, congratulations. You guys couldn't wait until I was off the GIMP and writing the day post, you just couldn't find a way to make the came continue. I answered every question given, I looked at the thread, I tried to be the best host possible and apparently none of it works; there's a mistake, ohh a game's compromised, ohh I got a role by random, ohh. I don't know how everybody feels, I didn't know how Raspberry felt, I didn't know how Jims felt. How can you got to me with the assumption that I know how you think.

You know how at boards&rec I prevent myself from saying "fuck you" even though people say that back to me; I try to be polite but what I've seen here just makes me want to fuck everybody. Maybe I should say fuck you to pecken, maybe I should do that. It's the thing that's been holding me back right?

This place needs a lot of work before it's able to hold mafia; in fact you guys were lucky that you managed to kill the one mafia guy, otherwise we'd have this.

I am disappointed in all of you.

Zombies Jims sent you a pm identifying the post. You should have noticed and acted accordingly. The thing about me not wanting to be Godfather wasn't targeting you at all though, just how I felt.

You also should have been smart enough not to send the same message to the four innocent townies.

I think saying Zombies handled this thing incompetently is too extreme. He basically made one mistake that I could see a lot of people making. It was a little careless, sure, but it could have been a lot worse.

I am disappointed in all of you.

Hey, I tried to keep the game together the best I could. I tried really, really, really, really hard with the hand I was dealt. I tried to keep this thing going, even if it means shielding the mafia. And you should be able to see that.

You also should have been smart enough not to send the same message to the four innocent townies.

I'm not god, I'm new to this. Do you know how many times I've paid for my mistakes?

Fuck that!

Also, I don't think everyone should be too hard on Zombies for one mistake. Because that mistake did indeed make the game really, really intriguing and interesting.

Think about how dry and boring the first two votes were. Think about how my version of the game went with irvine. The level of meta-gaming and conspiracy that FP's message caused... Actually led to a pretty interesting game.

I agree [MENTION=13536]Jims[/MENTION]. I liked the 'backstabbin' and treachery going around'. Makes it even better when [MENTION=36511]Riviera[/MENTION] and [MENTION=36001]iambobdole1[/MENTION] had no idea of the mindgames being played!

It was like 5 members trying to get rid of each other, knowing who's who and playing it safe. [MENTION=27138]Jesse Pinkman[/MENTION]'s death really opened the game up!

Also, I don't think everyone should be too hard on Zombies for one mistake. Because that mistake did indeed make the game really, really intriguing and interesting.

Think about how dry and boring the first two votes were. Think about how my version of the game went with irvine. The level of meta-gaming and conspiracy that FP's message caused... Actually led to a pretty interesting game.

If my anger/grief is interesting as you define it I should not have played this from the start.

If I'd known [MENTION=13536]Jims[/MENTION] couldn't break ties involving himself, I would have voted for someone other than Raspberry and taken the chance with the coin toss

How can I be the only one that remembers zeus the almighty?

I got threadbanned for that, and I called him forgettable.

You seemed more upset with Jims, but that seems to have blown over

Apologies if my comment pissed you off, Zombies, although I was under the impression that you had more experience in hosting these games. Can't really blame you for much if you weren't here to see what went down though.

Back