Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zombies Rise from the Sea

Mafia II: The Revenge
This time, it's personal.

Roles:

Mafia:
  • Godfather (Can kill a player every even night, can survive at least one lynch.)
  • Proctor (Can switch the lynch of a certain person with that of another.)
  • Bencher (Can block the roles of any player daily.)
  • Snooper (Can investigate people on odd nights.)
Civillians:
  • Doctor (Can resurrect people throughout the game, but only two.)
  • Detective (Can investigate people on even nights.)
  • Judge (Can break a tie in the result of a tie vote.)
  • Protector (Can protect people throughout the game.)
  • Townies (4 total, only purpose is to vote/survive.)

Players:

1. Oh, that's raspberry!
2. Mallace Dobbie
3. Financial Panther
4. irvine_11
5. iambobdole1
6. Jesse Pinkman
7. Jims
8. Riviera
9. al and mike
10. Mojo
11. JoeyJojoShabadoo

Last edited:
Don't worry, everything will be explained at appropriate times.

I'll play this round.

I'm in, even if it means I'll get killed again.

Surely you won't be drawn for the mafia twice in a row! :D

I think it is too complicated personally, but sign me up just as long as you explain what needs to be explained and when zombies...

It kinda looks intimidating at first, but the town roles are mostly the same as before (Detective/Judge/Protector), except now we have more mafia members that can mess up the townies in various ways. Of course, the townspeople also have the new Doctor role to help out by resurrecting people.

Should be interesting if the Proctor ever decides to switch whoever gets lynched with another player. It would look pretty obvious that the original person lynched was a member of the mafia...

Why else would the Proctor switch a lynch other than to save their own? Of course, the Proctor can always bluff and switch two town members, so a town shouldn't jump to too many conclusions anyway.

Doctor could potentially break the endgame, by the way.

But wait...I thought the Protector WASN'T part of the mafia anyway? Why/how would he protect "one of his own?"

Ohhhh....I read Protector but he said Proctor.....yeah those 2 sound way too similar and thus I got confused.

But wait...I thought the Protector WASN'T part of the mafia anyway? Why/how would he protect "one of his own?"

Ohhhh....I read Protector but he said Proctor.....yeah those 2 sound way too similar and thus I got confused.

I suggest that we change the title 'proctor' to 'state comptroller', since that's the character the word reminds me of

So....update?

Looks like we're still 3 people short. C'mon, people, join the second round of the mafia game! I know [MENTION=46632]Mojo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=47653]JoeyJojoShabadoo[/MENTION] played last time, so maybe if we're really nice to them, we can convince them to sign up for another round. :gatorgreet:

If we can only get 9, then maybe a smaller version will have to be done.

Looks like we're still 3 people short. C'mon, people, join the second round of the mafia game!
I'll join if you're short, but don't expect me to pick up the rules right away. I'll learn as I go along

We have only two or one to go. That is if [MENTION=46167]Bartner[/MENTION] is willing to post here.

Paging [MENTION=46167]Bartner[/MENTION], are you there Bartner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back